Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WT ( Wing tsun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notice at around the 3:30 mark.. Gozo Shioda Sensei the grounder of Yoshinkan

Comment

Daitio Ryu the fore runner of Aikido.. The founder of Aikido Morihei Ueshiba changed the teqniques over the years and called it Aiki Budo.

Comment

I enjoyed two styles or Schools of Aikido, Tendo Ryu and Iwama Ryu. I had the luck to train under a Man who was in Iwama under Morihiro Saito Sensei. I think the Aikikai in Japan have shown disrepect not to include them in their History Archives..

Comment

Aiki Budo... enjoy... Saito Sensei. I remember walking into a Dojo in Hannover(Germany) and saying to my future Sensei, i like wrist locks. I was put into a very painful lock and he just walked away saying, we must control the aggressor. At first i thought WTF..then i understood later. "Iwama Ryu" is short and direct. I also liked the other extreme in Tendo Ryu with itīs Dynamic "sabaki".. of course i took what i found good from both Schools.

Comment

I like this guys training ideas..weight training in generell.. always open to new ideas.

Comment

I work as a Trainer and i agree with his concepts..

Comment

I love incline bench Barbell french press. Really can concentrate on your tris. Important for punching.

Comment

Comment

not my video but i can only say Emin is the best in WT. In the US look him up.

Comment

Rene Latosa was the Escrima Teacher in thw EWTO before Bill newman took over. Rene teaches a very simple direct style which Emin Boztepe bases his Escrima on.

Comment

Bill Newman has built into his system some very strange/interesting slants for Middle age fans. Not what Latosa tought(he was Bill newmanīs teacher) but i suppose he has his own concepts. I have heard good and bad comments about Newman. I find Latosa better but just my opinion. Escrima is good in that you can use any normal daily utensil as a weapon such as keys or a ball point pen.

Comment

solid advice.. maybe some will say he over complicates things but good ideas. On the Teres major Vince gironda did a great exercise on a pulley..look it up kids.

Comment

at the 1:50 mark you see Keith Kernsprecht sitting in the yellow T shirt..he was called the "fat cat". A very clever man who made lots of Money telling people there are secrets to Wing tsun.. Emin broke away and formed his own system..as others have.

Comment

This is also a very highly rated man in Wing chun..Ving tsun...the spelling is not important. The Forms are the same. I remember Philipp told me about his training in Hong Kong. He was a pilot in his life..respect

Comment

They have some good ground fighting concepts in the "Leung Ting" system. I like the no nonsense approach to the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X