Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WT ( Wing tsun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The strength of judo guys is waaaaaaaaaaay underrated. Also a lot of slams there ended up on the top of peoples heads! Damn that shit could be life ending.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
      The strength of judo guys is waaaaaaaaaaay underrated. Also a lot of slams there ended up on the top of peoples heads! Damn that shit could be life ending.
      when i was a kid people used to say that Judo was just a sport (due to itīs status as an Olympic discipline) Karate was too later but the punching and kicking were always favourite. Come the 90s and the BJJ scene exploded. Ground work and getting them there was shown to be effective. BJJ has evolved thanks to the Japanese Jui Jitsu Ryu as Judo did and BJJ has transformed the art to what it is today.

Comment

Comment

I always liked the spirituel "ways" or DO of Japan and china. Shorinji Kenpo embraces it.

Comment

Comment

some nice locks in there...Nikyo and sankyo.. people laugh at Aikido but when you have felt the effects of these locks then you know itīs not fun. Aikido comes from Diato Ryu and is more direct. I remember years ago going into a Dojo in Hannover Germany and saying i like locks and want to learn them. The Man i met i trained with for some years and he was a direct student of Saito Sensei in Iwama Japan. I remember the effect of Nikyo. Tai sabaki is important too in Aikido.

Comment

Daito ryu is more direct than Aikido, still has the same locks or basic locks as Aikido.

Ikyo
                Nikyo
                sankyo
                yonkyo
                Gokyo
                Rokkyo(not all Dojos use this) The below video is Daito ryu and not Aikido as wrote on the video.

Comment

Originally posted by guy hungwell
                  it was already set up for you, and you did not show.
                  set it up

Comment

Comment

one of my Boyhood heroes Neil Adams GBR...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Donny View Post
                          Holy shit this looks awesome!
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
                            Holy shit this looks awesome!
                            weight Training is great for Judo although it goes against the original principles of "Ju". The rope climbing with weight is impressive and a great arm, lat builder.

Comment

Comment

So who would win in a fight between Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal?

Comment

Working...
                                X