Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WT ( Wing tsun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    old film but Leung Ting and Keith Kernsprecht did bring Wing Tsun over to Europe. Keith Kernsprecht has a beard in the film..."the fat cat"..

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    we did a few jobs together.. for a Russian he was intelligent and had your back all the way. The system he liked...

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    like i wrote some have moved away from the EWTO and did their own thing. I worked with a guy in security (a fashion show in Hannover Germany close protection not thug Doorman stuff) and he spoke very highly about Turan Ataseven. His Ground fighting in his system is good.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    what you see in this video is he is true to his principles .. years later because it works.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    I want to also mention Turan Ataseven who was also a student of Kernsprecht/Leung Ting. He is also in LA and is in the US. Has a very good system with Turkish wrestling.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    one man who i always found interesting was Ed Parker. He formed his "American Kempo". He trained some very well known people such as Elvis and Jeff speakmann shown in the film.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    Chum Kiu and Biu Tze forms you can klick onto.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    They have some good ground fighting concepts in the "Leung Ting" system. I like the no nonsense approach to the system.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    This is also a very highly rated man in Wing chun..Ving tsun...the spelling is not important. The Forms are the same. I remember Philipp told me about his training in Hong Kong. He was a pilot in his life..respect

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    at the 1:50 mark you see Keith Kernsprecht sitting in the yellow T shirt..he was called the "fat cat". A very clever man who made lots of Money telling people there are secrets to Wing tsun.. Emin broke away and formed his own system..as others have.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X