Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WT ( Wing tsun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how should you Train for martial arts is another Topic... I recommend a book from Robin eggar & Dieter loraine, circuit Training The all round Commando Fitness Programme ISBN 0-09-181329-8. sounds a bit rambo like but is a no nonsense book from an ex Royal marine pti which includes some great boxing circuits which i modified to suit my Needs. Exercises i used myself when i boxed and still use in WT which is another form of boxing. the Video below is also not bad...

Comment

• a circuit i like..

jump rope 1 Minute
      crunchies(double crunch knees to elbows from a leg raise Position,feet always off the ground)
      alternate shoulder press X10
      upright rows X10
      NEIDER PRESS X 10
      Punch bag 1 Minute

no rest between exercises except if you finish the shoulder presses, upright rowing and neider press in under 1 Minute. Neider press you can do with a barbell or as i do a weight plate.

Comment

• this is a very effective lock and itīs variations. I learned from a direct Student of Saito Sensei. It is very painful.

Comment

• always enjoyed strength Training parallel to martial arts Training. The Guy in the Video has the right ideas..the neck harness exercise he has i think adapted to his own Needs. I have always used a weight plate in a towel on my forehead, lying face up on a bench head hanging and brought my head Forwards..
          Last edited by Donny; April 29, 2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• not a bad fight last night..glad Klitschko lost...

Comment

• The good old push ups...

Comment

• Christian Tissier who i have met and spoke to has a very Dynamic way of Aikido and what is interesting is his variations of the traditional teqniques. He tries to better them.

Comment

• Comment

• I understand Ken Suburi from Aikido and Kendo has similar principles. The "Way" of Budo is important

Comment

• Emin is probably one of the best i have ever met in WT.

Comment

• met him years ago here in Germany.. one of the few who can do what they say.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X