Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

WT ( Wing tsun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitbull9
    replied
    Originally posted by Donny View Post
    there are now wing tsun schools which teach ground work. Also in wing tsun we donīt train like robots training like you wrote. Everyone talks about BJJ like itīs the only system effective in fighting. It all started with Japanese JJ and Judo. even the Gracie Family learned it. Sure they added their ideas but the point is there is no one system that is best.
    I totally agree and I didnt mean to say one is the best, I was merely talking about street fights and how they typically go down, ive been in a few lol. BJJ is a great base for self defense for anyone and is a great way to end a fight without really hurting anyone...well unless they dont give up and an arm breaks or they go to sleep lol

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    Originally posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    He is very right about technique can get you in trouble. That has been the problem with many martial arts. They are guided movements based on someone hitting a certain way. That does not apply to real fight situations.

This is why BJJ with a stand up base is the best. Ground fighting is 90 percent of where fights go, and the other 10 can maybe be standup. Karate and martial arts like this wont work in real fights and will in fact get you messed up badly.
    there are now wing tsun schools which teach ground work. Also in wing tsun we donīt train like robots training like you wrote. Everyone talks about BJJ like itīs the only system effective in fighting. It all started with Japanese JJ and Judo. even the Gracie Family learned it. Sure they added their ideas but the point is there is no one system that is best.

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    Originally posted by Donny View Post
    He is very right about technique can get you in trouble. That has been the problem with many martial arts. They are guided movements based on someone hitting a certain way. That does not apply to real fight situations.

This is why BJJ with a stand up base is the best. Ground fighting is 90 percent of where fights go, and the other 10 can maybe be standup. Karate and martial arts like this wont work in real fights and will in fact get you messed up badly.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    Originally posted by Camryn64 View Post
    wow.. lets try this. what you say??
    how about you fuck off fool

Leave a comment:

• Camryn64
    replied
    wow.. lets try this. what you say??

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    you can translate this with google.. the triceps are important. There are styles that use swinging punches but in WT we use straight punches with other things.
    http://download.rbuap.com/public/tra...d%20Karate.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    Leung Ting changed some things. I know the system in and out. I also trained with another very prominent Master who had another opinion. Good to keep an open view. I highly recommend that the US Guys look for a school from Emin Boztepe. He is good. still...he started with Leung Ting and Kernsprecht...

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beth641
    replied
    nice.. irs necessary to be like this with body building

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    I remember Emin in Germany where he started with K Kernsprecht. He then started his own system in the US. Very good at what he does. Bodybuilding related he trained also with weights when younger and while it was not a Mr O physique was very impressive by martial arts standards.
    Last edited by Donny; September 30, 2016, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    started a topic WT ( Wing tsun)

WT ( Wing tsun)

I do not know if i missed it but maybe a Martial arts section would be good on here
Working...
X