Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Tony Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Pearson

has a great youtube channel. I agree with him high rep squats.

great shape ..
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_q...GVRwCfEEb50pjg

Comment

What is with the homosexual attire? I am a friend of the homosexual community, so there is no malice implied here. Just that this looks like a skit the Wayans brothers
      could have done in the 90's.

Comment

Tony comes over as a cool guy..i understand this video as more of a straight leg deadlift. Romanian is a bit more knees bent and butt out and not so deep with the bar.

Comment

Comment

nice tip bringing the bell to the opposite foot i go straight down myself but still get a stretch. What he is saying sort of reminds me of an exercise i saw in a Bill Pearl book. He called it "Bend to opposite foot".. but is more Oblique and lower back exercise, Tony of course is doing lats...good video.

Comment

Tony comes across pretty flamin...had no idea. Great physique though. Bodybuilding done right

Comment

That posing routine would've taken so much practice, 5 minutes is a hell of a long time to be posing.

And with great stomach control.

Comment

Possibly one of the best tapers in the sports History.

I do like Tonys channell, I first discovered it while watching Ric Drasins show, he has several vids with tony.

Here is one of them.

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

thanks you for sharing it ....enjoying his channel now ! looks amzing even at this age !

Comment

A true legend of the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X