Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

THE HARDCORE GYM REGISTRY

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Camion View Post
    This is funny, but in Lima, Peru, Planet Fitness has dumbbells up to 120kg (264 lbs) and yes, it is clean and has the same stupid colors as in PF in America. I tried to do my workout in PF in the bronx, but totally sucks, the biggest db they have here weights only 55lbs. I'm still looking for a good hard core gym in this city. By the way, in Peru most of the gyms are hard core.

120kg dumbells are just insane.

Comment

• Damn is there any in Northern VA or that general area? I workout at a golds right now and it's not bad, I FINALLY got the GM to get ME well members a rack. We have DBs up to 150 which are nice. Tamali came to workout there a few times.
      "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."

Comment

• Dallas, Texas.

Texas Gym
        2324 Oates
        Dallas, Texas. 75228
        214-328-8025
        (Oates and Ferguson, not far from 635)

Hard Core, Basic but they have everything you need.
        First time I went there I was scared, I thought they were gonna eat me!
        actually nice people if your serious.

If your a new guy to training (little or dumb) or not clinically insane i'd recommend paying a regular to train you a bit, get you on a routine; that way you don't get killed.

It's not bad as-in: full of gang bangers and ex-cons.

I was married by a judge. I should of asked for a jury. -Groucho Marx

Comment

• Lances gym on the south side of chicago. Have not been there, but heard it's bad ass!!!!!!
          twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• Originally posted by mg659er View Post
            Has Bev's gym been mentioned? Longk G-island, NY
            I'm pretty sure Bev's was mentioned by page 2.

Comment

• Trying to find one in San Diego, CA.
              Republicans buy shoes too.

Comment

• Hardcore Gym?

What is hardcore exactly? As a gym owner I have found that the term hardcore has been perverted to include those who have no respect for equipment or other gym patrons. Kind of like a brotherhood of hardcore and redneck. Romano bitches about EFT polo wearing pussies. My gym has EFT's, however I allow anyone to work out for just $5 a day, monthly cash, PIF, whatever. The EFT allows me to have a set income to work off of. The hardcore guys that I respect are the ones who pay for their year upfront without bitchin'. Axioma Fitness is hardcore and family friendly. Our circuit is Nebula, which is pretty hardcore and ugly. Our dumbells go up to 120, but I have promised as soon as one of our members does 10 clean reps of any movement, I will get heavier. I have a kid's room, not a problem to anyones workout. I don't discourage guys from growlin', but if they're swinging 25's then I say, c'mon. I think true hardcore lifters are respectful and secure. I grew up in Baldwin's Body Forum in Tallahasse, FL I learned gym etiquette from some monsters. I think Ramblin' Freaks latest DeFendis ancedote is the typical "hardcore" lifter today. Cut gym owners some slack, Romano. I don't have a trust fund or parents who loaned me the start-up. I am not some pencil neck geek with a franchise. I work 75 hours a week as owner, operator, personal trainer and janitor. I clean up the vomit that the hardcore guy spewed on the back of the toilet. I got your fuckin' EFT.

Comment

• New management and atmosphere...still hardcore
                  Attached Files
                  www.trendsetting.biz

Comment

• Originally posted by axioma View Post
                    What is hardcore exactly? As a gym owner I have found that the term hardcore has been perverted to include those who have no respect for equipment or other gym patrons. Kind of like a brotherhood of hardcore and redneck. Romano bitches about EFT polo wearing pussies. My gym has EFT's, however I allow anyone to work out for just $5 a day, monthly cash, PIF, whatever. The EFT allows me to have a set income to work off of. The hardcore guys that I respect are the ones who pay for their year upfront without bitchin'. Axioma Fitness is hardcore and family friendly. Our circuit is Nebula, which is pretty hardcore and ugly. Our dumbells go up to 120, but I have promised as soon as one of our members does 10 clean reps of any movement, I will get heavier. I have a kid's room, not a problem to anyones workout. I don't discourage guys from growlin', but if they're swinging 25's then I say, c'mon. I think true hardcore lifters are respectful and secure. I grew up in Baldwin's Body Forum in Tallahasse, FL I learned gym etiquette from some monsters. I think Ramblin' Freaks latest DeFendis ancedote is the typical "hardcore" lifter today. Cut gym owners some slack, Romano. I don't have a trust fund or parents who loaned me the start-up. I am not some pencil neck geek with a franchise. I work 75 hours a week as owner, operator, personal trainer and janitor. I clean up the vomit that the hardcore guy spewed on the back of the toilet. I got your fuckin' EFT.

I think that he is talking about more large scale gyms, like Golds and Worlds gym. I dont think your gym fits the mold with what he may be talking about......

Now x-sport fitness in LIBERTYVILLE IL is a diffrent story. Those stuck up bastards up there just want your money. The only one worth a damn is X-sport on N.Elston.
                    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• MILWAUKEE AREA -

ANIMAL HOUSE GYM

S 55th st between Burnham St. and Mobile St.
                      Milwaukee/West Allis, WI

(Art Atwoods gym when he lived here)

Comment

• Gold's Gym New Haven CT.
                        Home of Evan Centopani
                        I also love Bev's Powerhouse, and Diamond Gym
                        Top Three HARDCORE easily.
                        But you gotta checkout Gold's New Haven

Comment

• Anyone know any decent Gyms around Baltimore? Gold's Gym around here makes me feel like my nutts have been chopped off.
                          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

• Axioma really does have a hardcore gym! That is where I lift and I get everything I need.

It is really hard to understand the idea of hardcore anyways. Most pros do not train in "hardcore" gyms. Most train at golds or world in there specific location.
                            Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.

Phil Jackson

Comment

• Nanaimo Athletic Club

Nanaimo BC Canada

This gym is set up for both lifters and "normals" we have Olympic lifters and Powerlifters as well as BBs training in the gym and all are welcome (just lose the "attitude" at the door).

Comment

• i train at central railways gym its like it was built by british its pretty fuking old but is one of the oldest and dungeons gyms i ever seen its like temple gym in Uk but i love it here tooo all that raw IROn ahhhhh its in Mumbai

Comment

Working...
                                X