Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

THE HARDCORE GYM REGISTRY

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Intenseone View Post
    Club MetRx Costa Mesa, Ca
    what brand of leg press is that? Bodymasters? I like that one, you can load it heavy and it's real smooth. I can't stand the new ones with the huge hump.
    Quote of the month

Comment

• Star Fitness
      1385 Commerce Ave
      Bronx, NY 10461

Home of the next Arnold classic winner and future Mr O,winner Victor Martinez. He was Just there filming a new video last Wednesday

http://www.starfitnessny.com/

Comment

• Flex Gym, Colorado Springs

Really cool old-school atmosphere, great equipment selection, and a good mix of bodybuilders, powerlifters, and even olympic weightlifting (saw a guy clean and press 415 the other day, it was cool)

Comment

• COLOSSUS GYM.
          Mexico city, Mexico.
          gym of champions

Comment

• Hard Knock's

Hard Knock's gym in Amesbury MA. Check it out. Gyms don't get any more "LUNK" friendly than Hard Knock's. John Cena, Bill Kazmire, and Paul Demayo have all trained here.

Comment

• Well from the land of victor martinez Dominican Republic if you come to La Romana be sure to pass by Solution Gym next to the Duarte park(or central park) register yourself for our 400bench club
              Tel 1-809-556-1957

yoel El Montro says...
              Victor is you pain!!!

Comment

• just wondering if you guys know of a hard core gym in atlanta ga?

Comment

• Originally posted by medic1522 View Post
                  just wondering if you guys know of a hard core gym in atlanta ga?

I think Lee Haney owns a gym in atlanta, I'm sure it's hardcore.

Comment

• yeah unfortunately i had heard it closed or was going to or something

Comment

• Hercules gym

hercules gym in syracuse NY (on teal ave.)--where jeramy freeman trains

Comment

• ATILIS GYM BABY!!!!!!!!!!.. Pacific Ave, Wildwood NJ, 08260...I'm happy to be co-owner of a fine facility and what I believe is one of the last hardcore gym's left in South Jersey.........Train Hard or Go Home.

Comment

• Hardcore Gyms

Elite Fitness
                          Huntersville
                          North Carolina

704-875-8817

Full Power lifting section, Chalk supplied, Grunting allowed!!!!!!
                          Full line of Hammer strength machines, Bodymaster's and Icarian!!

Comment

• Jays Gym Hardcore Gym Registry

Jays Gym
                            Unit 1 New Brunswick Street
                            Horwich
                            Bolton
                            BL6 7JB
                            UK

To put it simply the best most hardcore bodybuilding gym in the North West of England. If your serious about working out this is the place for you!

Comment

• check out Dr. Coulker's artical about gyms in the new MD

Comment

• Diesel Gym
                                Burlingame, CA
                                (say hello to Greg Anderson if he's out of the clink)

Comment

Working...
                                X