Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How often to train each bodypart?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once a week, sometimes once every 6 days. I try to keep my chest to once a week for sure though or else I start getting some weird pains where it ties in with the shoulder.

Comment

• Cool post, so late to the show. I normally workout the bodypart once a week, but stubborn ones at times twice, when I am in bulk phase.
      Get big, or die trying.

Comment

• Compound exercises twice a week. Chest, back, legs, no arms and sprinkle in a little shoulder on 2nd leg day

Comment

• Once a week for everything except calves. I hit them twice per week.

Comment

• I train like this

chest
            back
            shoulders
            arms
            legs
            off
            off

Comment

• every ten days

Comment

• Hi,

What are Your the best and fave Split Routines while off-season or when you're cutting? I don't mean about exercises etc. Only about how many days a week you train, how you are split Your body and something like.

I go to bulk now before holiday's cutting and i want to try something like that:

Mon. Legs
                Tue. Chest
                Wed. Back
                Thu. OFF
                Fri. Arms
                Sat. Shoulders
                Sun. Repeat

Only one day OFF in week.

How about Your's routine?

Comment

• Everything twice a week.

Comment

• I need some suggestions, I am currently doing Bi's/shoulders, Chest/Tri's, Back on it's own day. If I really want to hit my shoulders hard should I do them on their own day like I do with Back? What about the other muscle groups?

Comment

• twice or thrice weekly !
                      specially bicep and triecep !

Comment

Working...
                      X