Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

DEADLIFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEADLIFT

im looking to add em into my routine finally and trying to figure out which day..
    Leg Day
    9.95%
    Back Day
    79.35%
    I Don't Deadlift
    5.72%
    Other - Explain
    4.98%
    "Leg Day Is Business"
    Layne Norton

I think most would agree back day, as long as your not talking bout working hams with sldl's

Comment

back for sure,Ive always done them at the end of a back workout and my back continues to grow and get stronger.Just my opinion to do them last as they are very taxing if you do them properly

Comment

Yeah, last nail in your back workout.

Comment

i actually rotate each week with doing them on back day and leg day....i always do them as my last exercise either way though.

Comment

now i do rack deads on back day and stiff leg deads w/ legs

Comment

I deadlift after squats.

Comment

I do full deads on back day and stiffleg deads on legs day. you can put it any day. I'm seen people put deads on shoulder day.

Comment

1/4 deads below the knees...full contraction at the top......on back day.
                  You know.......if you started saving your money today.......in a year or so....you could afford that sense of humor you so desparately need.

Comment

rack pulls at the end of back day

Comment

Used to always do them as the last exercise on back day, but after many lower back problems I don't do them at all.
                      Republicans buy shoes too.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckattude View Post
                        I do full deads on back day and stiffleg deads on legs day. you can put it any day. I'm seen people put deads on shoulder day.

do the same thing -dlift/back day, stiffleg dead/leg day

Comment

nothing makes you as thick as dealifts from the floor....I prefer doing them on back day too. I personally like to do them first because I have more energy for them and can go heavier. Also....since they are such a compound movement I don't get such an isolated pump from them so I like to finish off with pulldowns, pullovers, or some type of row to get a really good pump.

Comment

I like to do them first on back day also. I have got good results doing bent over rows first then deads followed by the rest of my back workout.

The main thing is just do it!

Comment

Originally posted by texasbulldog View Post
                              nothing makes you as thick as dealifts from the floor....I prefer doing them on back day too. I personally like to do them first because I have more energy for them and can go heavier. Also....since they are such a compound movement I don't get such an isolated pump from them so I like to finish off with pulldowns, pullovers, or some type of row to get a really good pump.
                              deadlifts feel better when your back has a pump already.
                              "Truth is truth, no matter who speaks it."
                              Siddhattha Gotama

Comment

Working...
                              X