Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

marco's lockdown routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marco's lockdown routine

for anyone that care's . this is what I been doing for my training every 2 day's .
    this takes me two hours to complete

(legs)
    4 sets of squats

( 2 sets ) then I go up and down the stairs with 30 pound dumbells . I go up flat footed 2 steps at a time . I go up and down 4 times that is one set .

(back)

2 sets of flat rows . I lay down belly down on the bench and row the barbell until it hits the bottom of the bench / for 20 reps , I stop and do it again reverse grip

1 set of bent over barbell rows , 15 reps overhand grip , I cut the weight in half and do 15 more reverse grip

1 set of dumbbell bent over rows

2 sets of dumbbell rows the standard way , one knee and hand on the bench

then to finish off back , once again belly down on the bench , this time using dumbells . I bring them up for a squeeze and return the dumbells to the floor . 20 reps

(chest)

2 sets of dumbbell presses , one arm at a time with my hand over my pec so I can feel the contraction

one set of incline dumbbell presses , hands facing each other

one set incline dumbbell presses , standard way

one set flat dumbbell presses
    one set decline dumbells presses

(arms)

2 sets of one arm tricep dumbbell ext

2 set dumbell curls

1 set of hammer curls

(shoulders)

one set bent over rear laterals

2 sets side dumbbell laterals

one set dumbbell upright rows

3 sets seated or standing dumbbell presses

Last edited by damien308; May 22, 2020, 06:07 PM.

supplementation

pre workout

evogens evp extreme and AQ , redcons moab,

during workout , evogens glutamine , amino kem

post workout , matt porters cre ribo vol , evogens glutamine , animal pak one scoop

Comment

a sample of my nutrition, my goal is to get as much variety in as possible .

1) 3 whole eggs , cheese , oatmeal mixed with berries , dark chocolate callets thanks Wesley ! project a.d. multi vitamin

2) pre workout , one scoop jay cutlers chocolate protein , mix of nuts , pine nuts, cashews , walnuts, brazil nuts ,almonds ,macadamias , one single serving prune

3) post workout meal , one chicken boob , rice , just a lil bit of the following organic kidney beans , peas, string beans , broccoli

4) chicken boob , lil bit of the following , cant say exactly how much , I don't want you guys knowing all my secrets . carrot,celery, spinach,cucumber, tomato

5) one scoop jay cutlers chocolate protein

Comment

Working...
      X