Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

FAVORITE CHEST EXERCISES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate all of them. If I really had to chose it would be incline db presses or incline db flies

Comment

• I love them all, bench press, dips, decline bench, incline db press, etc, love them all

Comment

• i been starting my workouts with smith decline bench and im liking the results,,
        Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

• 1. Incline dumbell
          2. Incline smith
          3. Incline barbell
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• ^be careful, too much incline work means huge front delts that totally take over, leaving you with a small chest

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
              ^be careful, too much incline work means huge front delts that totally take over, leaving you with a small chest
              My delts take over no matter what exercises I do. And I'm talking all three heads blow up. At this point I only train shoulders about once a month.

I don't do flat bench anymore because my lower pecs grow so much faster than my upper pecs, looks like I have boobs when I do flat bench. My chest has improved quite a bit by placing more emphasis on the upper chest. I do machine flys for my middle chest, and body weight dips for my outer pecs
              Last edited by bigrgc; February 14, 2013, 04:57 AM.
              All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• ^well, with that mentality you'll never have Ronnie or Arnold or Lou Ferrigno chest, because you think that's like man boobs and you don't like that look

Comment

^well, with that mentality you'll never have Ronnie or Arnold or Lou Ferrigno chest, because you think that's like man boobs and you don't like that look
                  Good point. I just do what gives me the best look and most balance. To me getting bigger is pointless if I don't keep balance with that added size

Comment

• ^well you bring up an interesting point, not EVERYONE wants to be as huge as Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl

Comment

^well you bring up an interesting point, not EVERYONE wants to be as huge as Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl

Uhh... really?!?

I like the fly machine the best. Does that make me a wuss??

Comment

• I love flat dumbbell bench . It was my first exercise for about 4 months.

Comment

• im loving the decline at the minute

Comment

• Usually incline db but loving decline bb with a long lockout at the moment

Comment

• Franco Columbu CHEST workout

Comment

• I like incline bench press.

Comment

Working...
                                X