Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Post your "secret" exercises

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seated Incline Calf Cable Extensions
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• I do handstand push-ups unassisted by the wall, and weighted muscle-ups on the rings. Those are probably the main two things I can think of that I do that I see barely anyone else doing, though I know that many others do it. My older brother is an unassisted handstand push-up fanatic.

I've been getting on a stability ball, balancing on my butt with my legs off the ground and holding a kettle bell for as long as I can do it. That's another one that I haven't necessarily seen done.
      A highlight of my best moments submission-grappling

Comment

• One of my favorite ab exercises is Dragon Flys. This is where you lie down on a bench, the top of a decline bench preferably, and the only part of your body touching the bench is your shoulder blades throughout the exercise. It's like a reverse crunch so your tail comes down as low to the bench as you can safely go and then curl your lower body back to the top. (See Rocky IV for a great visual). This is NOT an intermediate or beginner move as it works your entire core-transverse ab.s and all. For more information or tips please visit http://www.HardBodyPT.com

Comment

• Neck extensions with my leather Grizzly neck chain set up on a low cable pully
          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• Superset for quads.

5 reps of controlled frontsquat (dont lockout in the bottom or at the top to keep the tensions on the quads) -> 5-8 reps heavier backsquats -> quad extensions 10-12 reps.

Comment

• 20 rep squats (dunno if mentioned before) and Heavy Deadlifts!
              Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

• For the core, overhead squats. Put what you can handle on BB, press it overhead and start squating...
                “War is peace.
                Freedom is slavery.
                Ignorance is strength.”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

• Rail Roads baby.. Fouad's friend showed me this on leg press.

1 plate each side x10
                  2 plate each side x20
                  etc..

then back down!
                  Those who can't, say YOU can't

Comment

• What I do for my triceps is I get the normal handle for seated machine rows and attach it to the cable machine, when it's at the highest it can go, grap it with my knuckels facing each other, and press down. I also superset that with kickbacks with the palm of my hand facing the ceiling. It works the outermost head of my triceps pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                      Neck extensions with my leather Grizzly neck chain set up on a low cable pully
                      x2 LOL i do these
                      Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• Ill also just stand there holding the barbell with a shit pile of weight onnit for as long as possible,,good for grip stength and a good strech for the shoulders
                        Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

• Seated Incline reverse row with a neutral grip lifting slightly lower then shoulder level so your body is airplane shaped at peak contraction. Really isolates the rear delts, keep those elbows pointed out or it turns into a back exercise.

Comment

• I like to stand infront of a michine row lean forward and do a chest press. depending on the angle its a little inclined and feels great.

Comment

• for tri's. decline dumbell extensions. 8 sets, 8 reps, 8 seconds of rest between sets. blows them up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallbag View Post
                                Rail Roads baby.. Fouad's friend showed me this on leg press.

1 plate each side x10
                                2 plate each side x20
                                etc..

then back down!
                                That's just an accending decending pyramid bro lol..
                                www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Working...
                                X