Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone.
Just as a friendly reminder between December 7th thru December 8th, the forum will be undergoing an upgrade and service may be disrupted for a period of time. This maintenance will be done at a time that will impact traffic the least, but offer huge benefits. Especially with the Olympia right around the corner.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Best
Jen

PS Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Post your "secret" exercises

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triceps
    replied
    I highly recommend high reps in general, that whole 8-12 rep nonsense is just ridiculous, yes, 8-12 rep is good for bodybuilding, but never be afraid to experiment with high reps, 30 reps, 40 reps, even 100 reps or more, why not? Try it!

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Originally posted by endeavourzen View Post
    Dammit! I unracked the barbell just as you said but ended up doing a squat instead of a calf raise.
    Will keep trying, & thanks for sharing these tips with us.Keep em coming SexyBeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yw bro

Leave a comment:

• endeavourzen
    replied
    Originally posted by triceps View Post
    Many of us struggle building our calves, due to genetics. What I have found beneficial is standing calf raises using a barbell, you unrack a barbell just like when you are going to do squats, but you do calf raises instead, try to get a good contraction, and if possible, a peak contraction, and go for high reps, works like a charm
    Dammit! I unracked the barbell just as you said but ended up doing a squat instead of a calf raise.
    Will keep trying, & thanks for sharing these tips with us.Keep em coming SexyBeast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Many of us struggle building our calves, due to genetics. What I have found beneficial is standing calf raises using a barbell, you unrack a barbell just like when you are going to do squats, but you do calf raises instead, try to get a good contraction, and if possible, a peak contraction, and go for high reps, works like a charm

Leave a comment:

• Bob S
    replied
    Cambered bar bench presses. Slow and controlled. I know most think they’re shoulder killers but TBH, I’ve been doing them for 35 years w/o a problem. I like to hit high on my chest then press. It feels like a combo of BP and flyes and I think it’s better than using DBs as you lose steam just getting them into place.

Leave a comment:

• triceps
    replied
    Dumbell incline flies, with not a lot of weight but high reps, 30 reps, 40 reps, or more, works the upper chest pretty good

Leave a comment:

• theguru
    replied
    rich is my favorite bodybuilder..thanks for sharing it

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeForemanRules
    replied
    Rear Deltoid shrugs. I do them after face pulls, both exercises have really improved my read delts.

Leave a comment:

• Camion
    replied
    For delts, I like to use dumbells. I do one hand, then the other, and then both together for one rep. When you get to 10 or 12 reps you feel the burn in your delts.

Leave a comment:

• getsupplement.review
    replied
    This is AWESOME!!
    Keep them coming, guys!
    Originally posted by Donny View Post
    donīt know about "secret" exercise but i still do this great exercise. Rich Shows it and i canīt find an old Video of him doing it although i did see one a couple of years ago from him in the 80īs doing it and heavy!.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    anyone try this lift? I like this guys Videos and a lot of the old School guys did do a lot of one arm Lifts...but not sure if this would be healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    donīt know about "secret" exercise but i still do this great exercise. Rich Shows it and i canīt find an old Video of him doing it although i did see one a couple of years ago from him in the 80īs doing it and heavy!.

Leave a comment:

• tommy74
    replied
    Kai Greene Just Revealed His 2016 Leg Workout! Try It Out For Yourself!
    kai legs.jpg
    Watch Kai’s leg workout in the video below.

http://ow.ly/Guyr303Dub4

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    stiernacken is a Bull neck in German.

Leave a comment:

• Donny
    replied
    donīt know about a secret but some do a shrug with a Deadlift but could this guy combine this with a squat?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X