Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Are Decline Presses Better Than Incline Presses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me, I feel that incline presses really builds up my chest area, I did some decline but mostly with DBs and I still prefer the incline
    Check out SupplementReviews.com before getting ripped off!

Comment

• bent the frame on decline bench when i was in my 20's
      if i hadn't used it up i'm sure i would have man-boobs by now after gaining and losing 80 pounds
      now i do weighted dips (belt around neck)
      could not imagine a chest without it
      wouldn't be a chest
      would be an etching on my rib cage with a sweater roll going around my armpits
      http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
      Originally posted by bolsen
      Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Comment

• butthere is no way i would leave inclines out
        if anything, i would leave flat position out
        low-angle decline and incline and no flat i could see
        http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
        Originally posted by bolsen
        Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Comment

• you need a mixer or decline than incline than flat.... thats the only way to ensure maximum chest development
          BIG Mike

Comment

• Inclines are the best here's what I do

Incline BB warmup w bar 2 sets
            Then do whatever weight is challenging for you for the next 3 sets 12 reps
            Then 4th set add 10lbs to that and till failure

DB Inclines- 4 sets any weight that you can get 8 good reps with

Pec Flys/ Cable Crossovers 3 sets 10 reps squeeze every rep and have short rest periods, here stretch and squeeze the chest while resting and you're done. Stick to this for a good 8 weeks you will have a massive chest.

Comment

• I prefer decline only on machines. I feel that I get a mucher better contraction than the free version

Comment

• Incline presses are great, I haven't done a decline bench in years now.

Comment

• I feel more activation in my pecs from declines than inclines.
                  https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
                    I feel more activation in my pecs from declines than inclines.
                    x2 I feel more outer, mid, and lower pec with declines than any other single exercise.
                    "Hallelujah, holy-shit!! Where's the Tylenol?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by zeroman614 View Post
                      x2 I feel more outer, mid, and lower pec with declines than any other single exercise.
                      Yeah, I actually like decline smith bench the best.
                      https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

• I work with Phil Hernon and we focus on Declines. I feel it more in my pecs with declines that with inclines. With inclines, I feel like the shoulders are activated more and are used more in the press. I prefer declines for this reason
                        Use discount code: RICHIEREP10 to save an extra 10% at Ergopep

Comment

• I prefer decline more than incline. I can lift heavier and my shoulder doesn't hurt when I do them, so that is a big PLUS in my book!

Comment

Working...
                          X