Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Never Coming Off - Who does it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Coming Off - Who does it?

Who here never comes off, and just blasts and cruises?

Am running my first cycle now, and have been thinking about this for the future. Have been sick 3 bloody times on this cycle, have roughly another 8-10 weeks to go. Weight has plateaued at 8-10lb up for about 3 weeks now, hopefully get it moving again.

Im 25 now, would love kids, but its not something im thinking would happen in the next few years at least. Just reading and speaking to people, and from what i gather its the "coming off" where you experience a lot of the bad sides, so why not run at a low level? I do have a great sense of well-being whilst on, that has been great.

Who here does it, why, and what do you see as the pros vs cons about it.

blast , cruise , if cruise hpta is off, which mean you are still on

freeze your cum if your worry it quite affordable actually ,

it either on or off , cruise it hurtful , ostarine a good serm

what happen over time is testo body adapt to it , and more work but not eternally

then tren does th job , but tren year basis, hello th craziness

hgh better long term investment , once on gh you never stop , and more gh work , and eventually money finance say stop

gh it about money you spend for th look you get for that moment

insulin make gh work n everything work better

then gh steroid n slin year basis now u ar talking , then genetic play off

but you can buy genetic too , buying follistatin vial , evry 3 weeks , it a dopa gene advantage

what very interesting is , if your genetic suck , after 2 years on serono , well th genetic is much better , meaning overall mass , roundness , quality , carb resistance etc,,

everything change ,, positively

i found that over time , steroid play in head , it come more mentally challenging

over year you go off , and you get light anxiety at least i do

i did 6 years on over 13 years of training , and i fell somewhere healthy not invincible anymore but not weak or hurt

but i wil pay for this, later on in life , do i will regret it ,,, no clue

maybe ,maybe not , for now like many bber i live for th moment

eventually only on steroid you hit a plateaus n end up looking th same , then you know, it gh time ,

th first 4 years of cycling are freaking awesome ,, then you hit some side effect , those are shutdown by science or med' or whatever

it a crazy sport because there a always a solution for you to keep goin

and if it so n im still alive n well ,,, it cant be that harmful ,,

Comment

I'm 25 also, on 150mg a week for life
      From doctor, ive tried coming off to recover, gave it 6 months
      Got weak, soft, small, depressed, sexually dysfunctional, and lethargic.
      Went back on 150 a week and feel like a god again.

My test levels were super low and never went up to normal range, so I'm a lifer now.
      I say stay on, benefits outweigh possible negatives, IMO.
      Some will disagree

Comment

Your endocrine system is very complex and sensitive, taking hormones continuously is a major choice that should not be taken lightly.

If you have subnormal levels already then taking them long term might be beneficial, and can be done under a doctor's supervision.

Almost everyone feels great when 'on' but coming 'off' can be hard on your body and mind. I have taken a few cycles; while I was 'on' I got great results and felt amazing (high energy, high sex drive, confident etc.) but I have had side effects when I came 'off'. I was really good about PCT but one time I couldn't due to some unforeseen circumstances. That was the worst 4-5 months of my life (anxiety, depression, lethargic, etc.) while I waited for my test levels to normalize.

No one really knows the long term effects of a lot of gear because the research just isn't done. I know that I will go 'on' again when im around 45 y/o (im 26 right now) when I notice my natural levels declining, and I'll probably stay on from there.

If you do choose to cycle just ensure you have your PCT ready to go and have a plan. I would not suggest long-term replacement at your/our age. Most people I know, that have taken gear, say they never feel like their natural T levels go back to their original level once they run a few cycles.

My advice, occasionally run a cycle, monitor your blood work, PCT well, keep the gear basic, and hold off the long-term T replacement until you need it.

Comment

Very interesting thread, wait for more experienced user answer

Comment

Why on earth would anyone ever come off completely? If you are worried about recovering your HPTA, you shouldn't be using steroids, period.

Comment

I'm 25 also, on 150mg a week for life
              From doctor, ive tried coming off to recover, gave it 6 months
              Got weak, soft, small, depressed, sexually dysfunctional, and lethargic.
              Went back on 150 a week and feel like a god again.

This is me now was on 100 not 150 and im 30. I was only on TRT for 3 months but felt like a g-d as you say, and i have been off for almost 3 months and feel like complete dog shit.
              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

If your not going to become a true bodybuilder and try to compete all the time then why blast and cruise at 25. Wait a little, do your cycles, recover, and once your in your 30s then start that. Until then don't go balls to the walls unless your going to compete.
                Protein Factory: The best protein quality at amazing prices

Comment

Originally posted by Google&Pubmed View Post
                  If your not going to become a true bodybuilder and try to compete all the time then why blast and cruise at 25. Wait a little, do your cycles, recover, and once your in your 30s then start that. Until then don't go balls to the walls unless your going to compete.
                  No. PCT is a sick joke. There is no point in going on and then coming off. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back and deal with all sorts of physical and mental problems that come from this. Taking steroids is a serious decision one has to make. You either make it a life long commitment, or you remain natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                    No. PCT is a sick joke. There is no point in going on and then coming off. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back and deal with all sorts of physical and mental problems that come from this. Taking steroids is a serious decision one has to make. You either make it a life long commitment, or you remain natural.
                    I usually feel pretty darn good on PCT. Dat has shown that clomid helps with LH recovery, pubmed has articles on how GHRP and GHRH help with LH recovery, 3g of DAA/day have been shown to boost your DAA in 12days, and an over the counter AI or a research one does wonders too.

Things like SD or AAS that give huge pumps for very little things are only fun for a little while but then they get annoying(to me that is). And being on AAS makes me feel like shit. Test has been shown to release some endorphins but not that much.

Most guys, even me and I'm sure most people on every forum, can keep a good clean diet for a long time and at one point they are just taking test with no good diet or good workouts.

I'm going to try to run things like myo and folli and see how I respond to them and if it's good, which should be, then I would probably do as little AAS as possible.

His 25 so I don't know what's his plan for the rest of his life but having to pin test every week or every two weeks even would suck because you have to have it on you at all time so you don't miss a shot.

Comment

I usually feel pretty darn good on PCT. Dat has shown that clomid helps with LH recovery, pubmed has articles on how GHRP and GHRH help with LH recovery, 3g of DAA/day have been shown to boost your DAA in 12days, and an over the counter AI or a research one does wonders too.

Things like SD or AAS that give huge pumps for very little things are only fun for a little while but then they get annoying(to me that is). And being on AAS makes me feel like shit. Test has been shown to release some endorphins but not that much.

Most guys, even me and I'm sure most people on every forum, can keep a good clean diet for a long time and at one point they are just taking test with no good diet or good workouts.

I'm going to try to run things like myo and folli and see how I respond to them and if it's good, which should be, then I would probably do as little AAS as possible.

His 25 so I don't know what's his plan for the rest of his life but having to pin test every week or every two weeks even would suck because you have to have it on you at all time so you don't miss a shot.
                      Well, I guess we can agree to disagree then.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                        Well, I guess we can agree to disagree then.
                        Most mature argument I've had in a LONG TIME. Thank you

Comment

Most mature argument I've had in a LONG TIME. Thank you

Comment

To me staying on is no big deal like tattoos are no big deal to me.... But people ask why, if you think you'll regret them, tell you how they want one but don't know what and or they just can't commit etc.... I don't even think twice about it. Of course they'll be there forever you dumb ass. I know I'll inject for the rest of my life. Who gives a shit? You spend more time shaving your face or cutting your hair then you will injecting. Are we freaking over this too?

I mean I understand why some people don't want to do it and that's fine, but to some of us it's absolutely nothing.

If you're worried about your HPTA you're an idiot for using steroids. Use all the SERMs Ais and HCG you want. You're fucking your HPTA little by little with each and every cycle.

But you're also doing this as you age day by day....
                            PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                              To me staying on is no big deal like tattoos are no big deal to me.... But people ask why, if you think you'll regret them, tell you how they want one but don't know what and or they just can't commit etc.... I don't even think twice about it. Of course they'll be there forever you dumb ass. I know I'll inject for the rest of my life. Who gives a shit? You spend more time shaving your face or cutting your hair then you will injecting. Are we freaking over this too?

I mean I understand why some people don't want to do it and that's fine, but to some of us it's absolutely nothing.

If you're worried about your HPTA you're an idiot for using steroids. Use all the SERMs Ais and HCG you want. You're fucking your HPTA little by little with each and every cycle.

But you're also doing this as you age day by day....
                              EXACTLY! seriously just load up a slin pin and stick it in the delt every sunday, how the hell is that so difficult? I have been pinning gh 2x per day for 15 months now. Not sick of it at all. takes 1 second. I've been pinning something at least once a week for over 2 years now. Not even a slight concern of mine

Comment

Working...
                              X