Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Winstrol only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol only?

Hey all,

I have done a bit of looking around on the net and there is plenty of info around either; for or against Winstrol only cycles.
    My initial plan was to use it by itself for 6 weeks at 30mg per day. As this is a UGL I wasn't going to pin, but take it orally - obviously increasing the impact it has on the liver.
    I'm not an experienced guy, however upon reading stuff online I am considering buying a test and running a low dose just to ensure my levels don't completely drop out. What is better, Sust, Enanthate or something else? Also, at 30mg p day is it absolutely necessary to use a test as well? I ask because most beginners recommendations are 50mg p day for 6 weeks.

Also, I have got some Liv52 from Himalaya to try and negate some liver toxicity but is there anything else you guys have used that helps protect the liver?

Thanks

I can remember reading a book about 20 years ago. It was written by a doctor in LA that prescribed steroids for his "patients" in the 1980's. It had a bright blue cover. He described his experience with several different anabolic steroids that he prescribed. I can remember that when it came to winstrol, he said he saw no anabolic effect from winstrol.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

If you are male I would definitely advise using Testosterone with Winstrol. It will help maintain mood, energy and libido.
      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Working...
      X