Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Test, Deca, D-Bol Stack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    people like this are the reason steriods are a controlled substance
    IF THE BAR ISNT BENDING ITS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH GO WORKOUT WITH THE YOGA CROWD CHICKEN SHIT

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by PowerHouse15 View Post
      i did lye about my bf it was more like 15% @ 190lbs now im around 205 an at 16%. the tits weighed around 5-6 pounds that wat the doc told me when i had gyno surgery on thurs

      Your gyno DID NOT weigh 5-6 lbs . Ounces , maybe. You are a fat pathetic liar kid.
      Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
        Your gyno DID NOT weigh 5-6 lbs . Ounces , maybe. You are a fat pathetic liar kid.
        That's like a good C-cup. My girlfriend's got D-Cups. I love titties.
        WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
          You are not 10.3% bf and never were. Your tits alone are 40% bf. You have been caught in your lies. Give up , it'll only get worse.
          I agree he is more like 25% BF. Sad to see babies using steroids, the brutal gyno he got from them is punishment enough for his foolishness.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TrashMan View Post
            That's like a good C-cup. My girlfriend's got D-Cups. I love titties.
            So does my wife. I told her some fat lying teenager is trying to say he got 5-6 pounds of breast tissue cut out. Then I showed her the pic and she said his tits were bigger than hers.
            Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

            Comment


            • #21
              What a gem, I want to thank GynoHouse15 for being born.

              Comment


              • #22
                Even if you don't wreck your HPTA axcess you run a very real chance of reducing your long-term gains, not to mention burning out before your time (does anyone remember Rich Gaspari). The more you you can gain without resorting to AAS, the farther you will be able to go once you finally do make the jump. Why use the majic of AAS to do for you what you could have done for yourself. When you use AAS to put on the muscle that your own physiology would have allowed, you short change your ability to continue to add muscle when gains get harder to come by. If you want to make a decision to maximze your lon-term potential, then stop all AAS (prosteroids include-they ARE AAS) now. Go through PCT and wait for your body to start to gain naturally again, it will, but not if you do this much longer. You will be glad you did, as you will be able to gain much more muscle and strength than you currently have even without AAS. Trust me. In addition, I gaurentee you are not even coming close to using the full potentiall of the AAS you are currently using. Your training IS NOT up to par. Your diet IS NOT up to par. It can't be at that age, there is to much to learn. Even the most talented BB'rs will tell you they only knew a fraction at your age as what they did at 25-30. You will be able to improve yourt training, diet and the other aspects that lead to muscle growth by %300 or more by the time your an adult. And selfishly, your situation is the kind that leads to AAS being a schedule III drug and it hurts all of us, as it shows the public how "harmfull" these drugs can be, and your a kid on top of it!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Gilmour View Post
                  You are not 10.3% bf and never were. Your tits alone are 40% bf. You have been caught in your lies. Give up , it'll only get worse.
                  lol
                  IF THE BAR ISNT BENDING ITS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH GO WORKOUT WITH THE YOGA CROWD CHICKEN SHIT

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                    Even if you don't wreck your HPTA axcess you run a very real chance of reducing your long-term gains, not to mention burning out before your time (does anyone remember Rich Gaspari). The more you you can gain without resorting to AAS, the farther you will be able to go once you finally do make the jump. Why use the majic of AAS to do for you what you could have done for yourself. When you use AAS to put on the muscle that your own physiology would have allowed, you short change your ability to continue to add muscle when gains get harder to come by. If you want to make a decision to maximze your lon-term potential, then stop all AAS (prosteroids include-they ARE AAS) now. Go through PCT and wait for your body to start to gain naturally again, it will, but not if you do this much longer. You will be glad you did, as you will be able to gain much more muscle and strength than you currently have even without AAS. Trust me. In addition, I gaurentee you are not even coming close to using the full potentiall of the AAS you are currently using. Your training IS NOT up to par. Your diet IS NOT up to par. It can't be at that age, there is to much to learn. Even the most talented BB'rs will tell you they only knew a fraction at your age as what they did at 25-30. You will be able to improve yourt training, diet and the other aspects that lead to muscle growth by %300 or more by the time your an adult. And selfishly, your situation is the kind that leads to AAS being a schedule III drug and it hurts all of us, as it shows the public how "harmfull" these drugs can be, and your a kid on top of it!
                    Gynohouse is to busy get breast reduction surgury to defend himself
                    IF THE BAR ISNT BENDING ITS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH GO WORKOUT WITH THE YOGA CROWD CHICKEN SHIT

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by PowerHouse15 View Post
                      190lb,10.3%bf,training 9yrs total 3yrs serious with good dieting, 17" bis, 13" forearms,24"quads,16"calves,33"waist at belly button. bench 315lb, deadlift 405lb 2 reps(back is my weakiest link),leg press 1300lbs(cant do squats have really bad balance),245lb shoulder press. im gonna start the Anabolic Diet thursday when i go shopping, do that for 3-4 weeks so i can adapt to the restriction of carbs then start my cycle. i did sustanon 250 at 500mg/week for 8 weeks with nolva then clomid for pct for my two cycles with 6 weeks of for each(this is week 5 off from sec cycle).i cut 3%bf an gained 1/2"-1" in all aspects with a little strength gain.

                      ok so does anyone know how old this kid is? from the look of the pic ad say....... 17-19 somewhere in there?
                      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

                      WORLD PHARM =

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I think there should be an age limit for acsess to this part of the site. I know thats impossible but I hear to learn and maybe a laugh or 2 not this bullshit
                        IF THE BAR ISNT BENDING ITS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH GO WORKOUT WITH THE YOGA CROWD CHICKEN SHIT

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          lmao this thread is amazing... this kid been busted like 20 times in one lie after the other.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X