Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Test, Deca, D-Bol Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test, Deca, D-Bol Stack

Week Test Deca Dianabol Nolva Clomid
    Weekly Weekly Daily Daily Daily
    1 400mg 200mg 20mg 20 -
    2 400mg 200mg 30mg 20 -
    3 400mg 400mg 35mg 20 -
    4 400mg 400mg 35mg 20 -
    5 400mg 400mg - 20 -
    6 400mg 400mg - 20 -
    7 400mg 400mg - 20 -
    8 400mg 400mg - 20 -
    9 400mg 200mg - 20 -
    10 400mg 200mg - 20 -
    11 400mg - - 20 -
    12 - - - 20 -
    13 - - - 20 -
    14 - - - 20 100
    15 - - - 20 50
    16 - - - 20 50

the test is testosterone cypionate. let me know what you think.
    My Journal
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=53207

What you weighin???
    "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

What are your full stats?
      Cycle history?
      Goals?
      How long have you been training?
      marcus

Comment

Originally posted by PowerHouse15 View Post
        Week Test Deca Dianabol Nolva Clomid
        Weekly Weekly Daily Daily Daily
        1 400mg 200mg 20mg 20 -
        2 400mg 200mg 30mg 20 -
        3 400mg 400mg 35mg 20 -
        4 400mg 400mg 35mg 20 -
        5 400mg 400mg - 20 -
        6 400mg 400mg - 20 -
        7 400mg 400mg - 20 -
        8 400mg 400mg - 20 -
        9 400mg 200mg - 20 -
        10 400mg 200mg - 20 -
        11 400mg - - 20 -
        12 - - - 20 -
        13 - - - 20 -
        14 - - - 20 100
        15 - - - 20 50
        16 - - - 20 50

the test is testosterone cypionate. let me know what you think.
        First of all, you shouldnt take the same amount of deca as test. A ratio of 2:1 is recommended, although, I dont think you need more than 100mgs a week of deca, strickly for joint relief.
        balls to the wall

Comment

you should post stats, but judging by the stack it looks like you wanna bulk and if im running test to bulk i would run at least 600mg /wk if not 800mg
          my 2 cents

Comment

190lb,10.3%bf,training 9yrs total 3yrs serious with good dieting, 17" bis, 13" forearms,24"quads,16"calves,33"waist at belly button. bench 315lb, deadlift 405lb 2 reps(back is my weakiest link),leg press 1300lbs(cant do squats have really bad balance),245lb shoulder press. im gonna start the Anabolic Diet thursday when i go shopping, do that for 3-4 weeks so i can adapt to the restriction of carbs then start my cycle. i did sustanon 250 at 500mg/week for 8 weeks with nolva then clomid for pct for my two cycles with 6 weeks of for each(this is week 5 off from sec cycle).i cut 3%bf an gained 1/2"-1" in all aspects with a little strength gain.
            My Journal

Comment

I think your best bet bro is diet down to 8%BF and run 750-800mg test for 12 weeks. Add dianabol at 40mgs ED weeks 4-12 and that would IMHO yield the most results of anything adviced thus far.

edit: progestins are cool for the agression, but if you are gonna run one it should be tren =)

Comment

Originally posted by PowerHouse15 View Post
                190lb,10.3%bf,training 9yrs total 3yrs serious with good dieting, 17" bis, 13" forearms,24"quads,16"calves,33"waist at belly button. bench 315lb, deadlift 405lb 2 reps(back is my weakiest link),leg press 1300lbs(cant do squats have really bad balance),245lb shoulder press. im gonna start the Anabolic Diet thursday when i go shopping, do that for 3-4 weeks so i can adapt to the restriction of carbs then start my cycle. i did sustanon 250 at 500mg/week for 8 weeks with nolva then clomid for pct for my two cycles with 6 weeks of for each(this is week 5 off from sec cycle).i cut 3%bf an gained 1/2"-1" in all aspects with a little strength gain.
                What were you when you started this cycle, 16?

You are 17 now and have bad gyno so I hope from now on you take the good advice of the more experienced members here.

Comment

man you said in another thread you werent even thinking of taking roids at your age, the best thing for you to do i've know you probably heard it a million times is to work on your diet get that right for a couple of years and train seriously and you wont beleive the gains from it, adding in steroids then after a few years thats when it works + your gonna fuck yourself up at that age

Comment

Originally posted by warewolf View Post
                    man you said in another thread you werent even thinking of taking roids at your age, the best thing for you to do i've know you probably heard it a million times is to work on your diet get that right for a couple of years and train seriously and you wont beleive the gains from it, adding in steroids then after a few years thats when it works + your gonna fuck yourself up at that age
                    Busted! haha
                    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Comment

this was before the older teen an steriod thread i didnt kno how serious the sides from juice are when your hpta isnt fully developed. an i never did the cycle it was just some cycle posted on a online pharm.
                      My Journal

Comment

an the sus cycle i said i did was just so i didnt get the same reply as everyone else gets, just do a test only run.
                        My Journal

Comment

so your gyno and bacne are normal look we could give two shits less just be honest no matter what we say your the one at the end of the day that has to live with what you do and say who and if we say do test only and you dont like that than look else where for advice im not saying this to be a dick but who are you tryin to impress

Comment

You are not 10.3% bf and never were. Your tits alone are 40% bf. You have been caught in your lies. Give up , it'll only get worse.
                            Ding a dang dong my dang a long ling long

Comment

i did lye about my bf it was more like 15% @ 190lbs now im around 205 an at 16%. the tits weighed around 5-6 pounds that wat the doc told me when i had gyno surgery on thurs
                              My Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X