Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

10mg twice aday or 20 once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10mg twice aday or 20 once

starting sd tomorrow should i do 10 mg twice, or 20 mg

10 every 8 hours.

Comment

10 twice. Unless you want your blood levels looking as much as possible like.... whatever the hell those heart machines are.
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

essentiale forte, i have 3 questions about it
          1. will your body become dependent on it.
          2. can you extend your sd cylce length if on it
          3. what dose do you recommend.

Comment

1. No
            2. yes (maybe 2 weeks)
            3. start with what is recommended on the label and add a bit later in the cycle.
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

If you have never used it before, well hell even if you have, 20mgs is plenty.

I like to run it at 30mgs for 2 weeks though. I can handle the sides just fine now days. One that's realy fun but a bit rough the first several days; 50/50/40/40/30/30/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

I would absolutely not jump right into that though.

Comment

I did SD at 20-30 mg/day for 3 weeks and I only got one bad side effect. But it was the worst. It was like being depressed, I felt no joy in nothing.

Comment

I get happy on sd! I don't know if it's because I know some good progress is about to be made or what, but it's almost a mood enhancer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                    I get happy on sd! I don't know if it's because I know some good progress is about to be made or what, but it's almost a mood enhancer for me.
                    I gained over a pound a day on average and it was awesome, but I still felt NO joy whatsoever. I actually felt loads better during PCT than during cycle lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X