Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Halo Extreme & Deca-Drol Max 4 week Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Lees
    replied
    Clen doesn't help either lol!

Leave a comment:

• benawesome
    replied
    True that! My last 4 weeks before a show I can't sleep even if I try...need xanax for that! I could live on 4 hours then but its like you said now that I am off season I can't get enough sleep!

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    Originally posted by benawesome View Post
    Did SD ever mess with your sleep?
    Not that I can remember...but also keep in mind that I used the SD for the final 4 weeks of my prep for my last 2 shows so I was running on overdrive by that time and was getting up probably every hour or so to eliminate fluids. Seemed like I was NEVER tired and would easily get up at 5:30am to do my mroning hour cardio session. I probably got by on like 4-6 hours of sleep at that time with no problems It was fantastic! Now that it is winter and in off-season, I need a full 8+ hours of sleep and can barely get up in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• benawesome
    replied
    Did SD ever mess with your sleep?

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    The "cramps" don't seem to be as bad as yesterday but they are still there. Hopefully tomorrow will show further improvement.

Leave a comment:

• Canucklehead
    replied
    Calcium glucoheptonate helps a lot for most cramping related issues.

Leave a comment:

• Canucklehead
    replied
    Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
    This is different dude...best way to describe it is the way your muscle feels just before it cramps then it lets go. LIke a partial cramp and then retreat but it does it mostly when you have your amrs bent for a while, then straighten them out. Same thing with the quads. I've been drinking fluids constantly...
    That's exactly the feeling I get, it's hereditary in my family though, all my uncles have bad cramping problems, especially the one on blood pressure meds (calcium channel blockers).

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
    I always get those whenever I am even slightly dehydrated, without using any AAS.
    This is different dude...best way to describe it is the way your muscle feels just before it cramps then it lets go. LIke a partial cramp and then retreat but it does it mostly when you have your amrs bent for a while, then straighten them out. Same thing with the quads. I've been drinking fluids constantly...

Leave a comment:

• Canucklehead
    replied
    I always get those whenever I am even slightly dehydrated, without using any AAS.

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    NOTE: those "cramps" I mentioned above have been rearing their ugly head. Feeling them in my biceps and quads pretty bad today. It's definitely not a good feeling...hope it subsides soon. Anyone else experience this with these compounds?

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    Yesterday was day 30 of 30 for my Halo/Deca-drol Cycle. Training with my shoudler injury went like so:

1/2/12 First training session of 2012!
    Chest/cardio

Rotator Cuff Warm-ups x 3

HS ISO Lateral Bench Press
    Empty x 25
    1pps x 15
    2pps x 10
    2 +25pps x 10
    2pps x 8

So far so good...

HS Incline Press
    1pps x 10
    1pps x 10
    1pps x 10

Most Muscular Cable Flye (heavy cable station) superset with pushups
    25 x 15 + 15
    25 x 12 + 12
    25 x 10 + 10

Face Pulls with rope attachment
    10 x 15
    15 x 12
    20 x 10

Rotator Cuff Exercises x 2

Eliptical 15 minutes, 85-100 RPM

FINAL Halo/Deca-drol notes: Overall I liked the pumps/fullness/look of my muscles that were achieved using these products. I can't for certain delineate how much was attributed to my diet and training but I definitely felt as though I was "on" something while taking the Halo and Deca-drol. Towards the end of the cycle, it felt very similar to when I did my first "real" cycle of Nandrolone Decanoate and Winstrol.

Pros: fantastic muscle pumps, muscle fullness and thickness

Cons: EXTREME LOWER BACK PUMPS (even more so than the Super DMZ!) Even with taking 3-4k mgs/day of Taurine it didn't go away. I also started to break out on my forehead and face with acne/blemishes which could only be attributed to the compounds since I rarely EVER break out. I also noticed some weird "cramping-like" sensations in my inner pecs, forearms/biceps and shoulders at various times throughout the day. Never experienced this before... wasn't a full on muscle cramp but you could feel the muscle fibers start to tense and tighten and then release. I am expecting this to subside over the next week or so since I've completed the cycle.

AS Mike Arnold posted a while back regarding the Deca-drol, I agree that these are good products to use in between cycles of Injectable and/or oral AAS. I think they would help the user to hold onto most gains received while on a legitimate cycle of AAS. I really didn'tget to train with 110% intensity due to my shoulder injury and the holiday distractions but I can tell you that if you are looking for a big strength increase in your lifts, don';t expect it from the Halo/.Deca-drol . These products will help you look the part but wil not give the strength to back it up like a DMZ or dbol/anadrol.

If anyone has any further questions, feel free to ask here or through PM. Thanks for following along!

Leave a comment:

• benawesome
    replied
    I can't drink for shit any more! I remember in college I never ever threw up from drinking I was a tank! I have like 3 beers now and I spend the night by the toilet haha that is why is for me

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    I tend to have a varying level of allergic reaction to alcohol thus the puffiness of the face. I really don't drink much these days but i did have quite a few beers and wines on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Leave a comment:

• benawesome
    replied
    probably a little combo of both. Alcohol makes me look great the morning after but then once I re-hydrate I look like fucking whale

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    Legs are actually feeling a little sore after last night's pump session...

12/28/11 Legs (deload week)

Cybex Squat Press
    1pps x 20
    2pps x 20
    3pps x 20
    4pps x 20
    5pps x 20

Quad Extension
    100 x 20
    100 x 20
    100 x 20

Seated Ham Curl
    100 x 20
    100 x 15
    100 x 10

Elevated DB lunges
    40 x 20
    40 x 20

Cybex Calf sled
    180 x 20 toes straight
    180 x 20 toes in
    180 x 20 toes out

Elevated BW Calf Raises
    BW x 25 straight
    BW x 25 in
    BW x 25 out

Cable Crunch
    100 x 25
    110 x 25

Hanging Leg Raise

PM BW: 218.5lbs

Cycle notes: Saw some photos taken of me over the holiday weekend and noticed my face as appearing a little puffy/bloated. Not sure if this is from the HALO/Deca-drol or from drinking beer and wine for the holiday festivities. Either way, I did not like it one bit. Hopefully my face will thin back out quickly...I tend to hold water weight in my face so this could also be the case.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X