Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

4 week hard keto diet on HIGH doses of ghrp2/cjc1293

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tackle78 View Post
    I would recommend actually testing your bf. When you're larger and have a solid base of muscle you can feel/look lower than you really are. I'm 295 and have noticed this when I get to the 310-330 range, "Oh my BF is only 17% or so.....". then I test it and I crept to 20%. Just would be good to get a specific idea of what happens. Plus calipers are only 5 bucks man.
    Calipers tested me at 13% few weeks ago, my
    Weight has gone up but my "leanness" hasn't changed at all, so
    I'm in that 13-15% range but I feel higher, because I'm so
    Full and bloated all the time, I was eating 7-8k cal a day, filthy food

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
      You'll lose fat, but that way you'll also lose muscle; it seems a bit weird to me that you aren't afraid to sacrifice it.. You say you'll get the lean mass back when you bulk but.. Why don't you just not lose the muscle in the first place and then gain new mass during the bulk..? Or is it not your goal to gain more muscle?
      Honestly my will power when it comes to traditional dieting, carb cycling, etc, is non-existent, I have to go 100% keto where I know cheating will fuck me up badly, therefore I don't cheat.

I've gained 50 lbs since the end of October, gaining muscle
      Isn't an issue, I understand that I'll
      Be sacrificing some
      Muscle by doing this, and during my carb and igf blast when
      Keto is over, I expect to
      Gain it all back (lbm) and some

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
        You'll lose fat, but that way you'll also lose muscle; it seems a bit weird to me that you aren't afraid to sacrifice it.. You say you'll get the lean mass back when you bulk but.. Why don't you just not lose the muscle in the first place and then gain new mass during the bulk..? Or is it not your goal to gain more muscle?
        Honestly my will power when it comes to traditional dieting, carb cycling, etc, is non-existent, I have to go 100% keto where I know cheating will fuck me up badly, therefore I don't cheat.

I've gained 50 lbs since the end of October, gaining muscle
        Isn't an issue, I understand that I'll
        Be sacrificing some
        Muscle by doing this, and during my carb and igf blast when
        Keto is over, I expect to
        Gain it all back (lbm) and some

Comment

This sucks ass guys
          I'm not liking it
          I just did HIIT sprints, first time ever, im in unacceptably bad shape,
          My body hurts, keto is a cocksucker, I'm constantly salivating
          At the sight and smell of
          Anything carb

My only solace and peace of mind comes
          From chugging diet orange soda

Already look way better though, Not
          Bloated to shit anymore,

Just gotta make it til the end of the month.
          I did take before pics in standard "before pic" style,
          If
          Changes are drastic I will post before afters

Comment

I'm already way less bloated, a bit more vascular, not going to weigh in, down 2 notches on belt because I'm not carb and test bloated..energy is actually up, though I am stimmed to the gills. Here's full drug layout:
            200mg test cyp/week

ECA, 25e/200c/87a (I THINK aspirin is 87)- 2-4x a day

1-2 spike energy drinks

Letro (I got horrible gyno from that superdrol stint gone awry)- 2.5mg eod (til
            Gyno is gone)

300mg ghrp2/100mg mod grf1-29 3-4x a day

So basically I'm flat from no carbs,
            Dry from letro, my entire body aches and joints Hurt and dick hasn't been up In a week (compliments of letro)
            Fatigued at all times that aren't within an hour of stims, from the peptides

Just gotta ride out the month, the fun is just starting, I'm
            Fully in keto and with this cal deficit, eca, excess cardio, and peptides, I expect the fat to just start disappearing

Comment

I can't wait to see the before and afters because I'm sure there will be a marked difference even if you weren't taking the peps. What happened with the SD? How much were you taking? Have you been taking the Letro for a while? Have you looked into Toremifene Citrate for the gyno? It's been shown to work wonders on it as well.

Lot's of questions, but I've been following this since you started it.
              Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleAddict83 View Post
                I can't wait to see the before and afters because I'm sure there will be a marked difference even if you weren't taking the peps. What happened with the SD? How much were you taking? Have you been taking the Letro for a while? Have you looked into Toremifene Citrate for the gyno? It's been shown to work wonders on it as well.

Lot's of questions, but I've been following this since you started it.
                Sd I tried to blast and within 5-6 days I started puking everything I ate, also got some
                Gyno, I'm on maybe day 8-9 of letro, it's already like 75% smaller than it was, letro works fast
                Never tried torem, letro is working just fine..just can't wait to stop.

If I do so choose to post before after I suspect it'll be an
                Unbelievable difference

Comment

Here's training:
                  Mon- off
                  Tues hypertrophy back/delta AM, HIIT cardio pm
                  Weds- hypertrophy legs AM, 60 min low intense cardio pm
                  Thurs- hypertrophy chest arms AM, HIIT pm
                  Fri- fasted 60 min low intense cardio
                  Sat- power upper body AM, 90 min low intense cardio pm
                  Sun power lower AM, 90 min low intense cardio pm

So far it's great, but only because I know that ce feb 1 I get to stop the cardio (might still do HIIT), and I get to eat like a fat clown again..aaaaand only reasons I'm even doing it is to test peptides and keto together, see how fast i can lean out and I have a big wager with a friend who can more drastically change physique in 30 days

Hi

Comment

Down 16 lbs in first 6 days
                    Water for sure, not sure how much is muscle and fat yet..I definitely look WAY better, skin cleared, I look dry and lean

259 lbs today, strength has gone up
                    This Is a very clean keto too btw..
                    Meal examples, 16 oz egg white and 2tbl spoon evoo, 2 cans tuna and 1/2c almonds, 6 whole eggs, whey and pb, etc..
                    Once in a while I'll eat eggs bacon and cheese, but as far as keto goes I'm keeping it very clean, and it seems to be working

Comment

Okay this is getting silly,
                      I've never seen faster changes in my body ever, and I've tried all sorts of stuff..
                      Keto + peptides + eca + cardio
                      It's not even fair how fast I'm losing, strength hasn't dropped, yet, but I'm
                      Down from 275 to 258, goal
                      Is stop and bulk again (blast) come
                      Feb 1, but if cut keeps going well, ill keep it up

Comment

You have got to post pics!!!
                        Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

The day before my weekly carb up I'm
                          Going to do just protein and green veggies, no carb or fat. With body in a state of ketosis, running off my stored bodyfat for energy, should be tremendous fat loss that day- then the next day I'll eat stupid amounts of fruit, cereal, oatmeal, pasta, etc..low-fat carb foods, I'm excited to see how full I look the following morning at gym

So far so good on cut though, I am definitely ready for
                          My carb up though, I'm doing it Monday, so Sunday will be the low calorie fat burning day from
                          Hell

Comment

Calling an audible-
                            Doing carb up tomorrow, and every friday thereafter

Fruit,,cereal..milk..oatmeal.,pasta..I've forgotten what that stuff tastes like..
                            Gonna get up and do a low intense 90 minute cardio, then go home and eat cereal like my life depends on it
                            Gonna eat so much fruit, I'm
                            Craving it all!
                            No direct fats or proteins, just sweet sweet carbs.
                            Nom

Comment

pics?

Comment

I'm trying to post pics
                                I only have iPhone and can't host to tinypic or imageshack on it
                                Can't figure out how
                                To get on here, I'd do on facebook or something and just copy
                                The image location, but can't do that from iPhone either

The difference in just 2 weeks is stupid. I look like
                                Ive been dieting for months

Comment

Working...
                                X