Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ghb ive been using to get to sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghb ive been using to get to sleep

ive been using ghb to get to sleep for 3 weeks and my m8s told me its good for bodybuilding. they said it helps with gh release. thats not the main reason i use it, its because after 4 hours of a great sleep it feels like ive had 8 hours. and after finishing bouncing at 4am and having to get up at 9am feeling refreshed and fine thats why i use it but is it any thing bad about ghb like damage to organs or anything that the ** muscle community know of i would like anyone who knows of any bad things to please let me know, i will really take on board what you guys say cause this is out of my league, look forward to hearing from you

Rapist

Comment

why rapist buddy what do you mean buddy, have i done something wrong to you psychopath

Comment

why rapist buddy what do you mean , have i done something wrong to you psychopath

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by awesome26 View Post
            why rapist buddy what do you mean buddy, have i done something wrong to you psychopath

lol, it's a joke. That's one purpose ghb is used at night clubs, it's called "date rape drug", usually slipped in someone's alcoholic drink. Relax broski, lol

Comment

Working...
            X