Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

First Prohormone Log - Dewman/Trenavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may want to look at the "Enhanced Cycle Journals" section and see if that is more fitting...
    https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
    https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

As always Rock, thanks for everything... I may be over doing it... especially with the P90X, even though i try to keep that to the Cardio style and not lifting stuff... but when the fat is burning off so much easier than it has the past 10 years... it's hard to stop.
      I have NEVER gotten immediate results before... ever.... and I am almost getting that now... so it is real hard to stay centered and not just take advantage of this great new thing that is happening to me!

I am less tired taking a day off from the P90X every other day in the mornings... the drive has returned (sex)... I started the Epistane and I am hungry all day long now... but then when I go to eat, I get about 1/3 of the way through a very small meal... and my appetite is gone again... no matter how hungry I was. Makes eating very difficult... but I push through anyway.

I cooked another beef roast today and am cooking 2 more roaster chickens tonight!

Tomorrow I will butcher another pork loin and make chops & roasts out of them. Even when tired... I feel like I still have more energy than i have the past year or so... so I am happy about that!

Rockoid, I cant thank you enough for all the advice and direction!

NOW.... I am finally in the right place!... so maybe I will get some more feedback!

Off to do back/trap/lats... maybe calfs too... not sure yet!

Comment

Well, pulled a stomach muscle last night doing lat pull downs... old injury, has to be something in my form when I get tired... I learned a long time ago to work around that... my elbow is holding it's own... going to get some treatment today and see how I feel tomorrow.

Okay, not sure if this can possibly be right. Woke up 184.8 today and at about 18.5 bf. I want to take that again... never sure if I am doing it right... but if it is right, that means I have lost over 5lbs of fat and gained over 6.5 lbs of muscle??? Can that be right? I must have fucked this up.

This is my 10th day, and it's not even over. 6.71 lbs of muscle gained and 5.21 lbs of fat lost in 10 days???? Having a hard time believing what I am seeing.

My wife on the other hand likes what she sees...lol When I told her what I was doing... she said "Well, it's only 5 more weeks...you can do it"!!!! Not the response I thought I would get from her when I told her what I was on...lol

So, 35 days left (give or take)

I am only taking one Epistane pill in the am and 1 in the PM is that the right dosage? I was doing that with Trenavar but was told to double it if I wanted to get anything out of it... just want to be sure I am getting what I can out of the Epistane.

Chest/shoulders and forearms today... wehoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Dewman View Post
          Okay, not sure if this can possibly be right. Woke up 184.8 today and at about 18.5 bf. I want to take that again... never sure if I am doing it right... but if it is right, that means I have lost over 5lbs of fat and gained over 6.5 lbs of muscle??? Can that be right? I must have fucked this up.
          Naw, it could be correct. The receptors are fresh, so it's not that unheard of to blow up quickly.

I am only taking one Epistane pill in the am and 1 in the PM is that the right dosage? I was doing that with Trenavar but was told to double it if I wanted to get anything out of it... just want to be sure I am getting what I can out of the Epistane.
          Stick with that (it will likely be effective plenty at that dose).

Comment

Okay guys... an extra saw palmetto tab in the am (up to 3) and in the eve (up to 4) & my drive is right back where it normally is. It (luckily) was never a matter of being able to... it was just that I had no desire to... which is something that really never happened before.
            Things are going well, I thought I reinjured my stomach muscle, but I have hod no pain for a few days... tonite is back... lats & Traps. Going to do calves as well.

Did my Plyometrics today... I have only been doing the cardio discs for P90X in the am... I still have a ton of fat I want off of me.

Tomorrow is my 2 week mark... interested to take measurements, BF, the whole shebang. 1/3 through.

Starting to lose a bit of energy, but pushing through... man the first few days I felt invincible! Now coming back to earth a bit!

Here we go!

Comment

Okay, woke up at my 2 weeks mark 184.6

I cooked 2 pork roasts and a bunch of pork loin chops today, about 7 lbs worth. I also set myself up with chicken for the next few days by cooking 2 roasters and deskinning & boning them.

This has been quite a different ride for me this time around (lifting)... though I am nursing injuries, and I think I am over training a bit... I am getting results... that is new for me. My whole life I have never been able to put on much muscle... just my small light frame, and biology. I was able to put on quite a bit of muscle over a 2 year lifting run (A lot by my standards, & that means about 30lbs of muscle in 2 years). As you can see, even though I was eating 2-3 grams of protein per pound, I wasnt putting on a ton of muscle. I believe that was a great foundation for this!

I am making progress, but am going to take tomorrow completely off. I need a rest day... I think that is why I have a lack of energy... too many days in a row, no resting. (As Rockoid said, I may be over training)
              So, as usual, I willl take the advice offered to me, and take a day off...lol

So I will eat as much meat, fruit and veggies as I can tomorrow... and just rest my body.. we will see if I feel better after that!
              Thanks for reading!

Comment

Okay, wrist is better today, stomach muscles are fine, ankle still hurts a bit... elbow getting better?

So odd to have ailments getting better "AS" I keep working...lol So used to being sidelined with injuries that I am really beside myself.

I was feeling so good today, I upped my Bench, Inclines, Declines & flies today... Bench & Declines I upped 33%, and inclines and flies I upped 50%. I needed to do this as now I am failing 3-4 sets in at 8 or 9, and by the time I hit set 8 & 9 I am failing at rep 6 & 7. I take a 60 second break after set 9 instead of 30-45 seconds and do my very best to crank out 11 reps in set 10... but tonite, in every instance I failed before 10...lol

My chest & shoulders are rough now! I could barely breathe or lift my arms for about 10-15 mins after! I was working for almost 90mins... didnt even realize it!

I did my Plyo today... felt good, soaked my entire tshirt & hand towel.

Listen... food for thought for anyone doing anything like this... I stopped taking my vit. C with my Trenavar & Epistane 2 days ago. I heard a rumor that the Vit. C was to acidic and could ruin some of what I am taking... I swear, I feel it a lot more taking my Vit C an hour later then my supps. I do the vit C & multi after the sups now and my strength & energy is starting to go back up.

I am even antsy again. The bench doesnt lie, and my strength is way up this week, so I wonder if my Vit C (3,000mg twice per day) was interfering with my supps.

Just food for thought as I feel back on track again!

Tomorrow is my off day... I am so sick of eating meat 6-8 times per day...lol

Comment

Okay... prepping for Tuesday/Wednesday.

I stocked up on some meat. About 90lbs of chicken, 75lbs of unbutchered pork loin & buts, 6 St Louis cut rib racks (as a treat when things get rough), (16) 12lb eye round roasts equaling almost 200lbs of beef.
                  A few other things like 6 dozen eggs, Casein, Creatine, 100% gold standard Whey (tropical punch!), Some NytroWhey to add flavor to plain whole Oatmeal... which I get 6 canisters of, & 4lbs of green tea (gunpowder).

I cooked up 2 whole chickens today in the oven, then pulled all the skin, fat and bones out of it. Got just under 10lbs

Then I cut up 10 Jalapenos & one large white sweet onion and fried them in a skillet until they were soft. I butchered a whole pork loin that gave me 9 1 1/2 to 2 inch thick pork loin chops weighing around 1lb each after cooking. I cut them down the middle, stuffed some onions & Jalapeno inside, put some of my Thyme rub on them, then cooked them out on the grill!

When I get through this, I will half & cut a roast and add it to my shelf for meat in the fridge.
                  I picked up about 8lbs of fresh veggies from a farm stand here in NH for salads etc (with no dressing) to help pass this meat easier...lol

Tomorrow I clean the weight room, work on my first playlist for the first month, do some plyo, & start planning out my 7-10 meals per day.
                  I also picked up 20lbs of raw shelled almonds for snacks... sometimes I need to much and they are great for that.

That's all for today... check in tomorrow!
                  hell yeah buddy, welcome and look forward to following.
                  hope it all goes well for ya.
                  that fridge looks like my deep freeze, lol
                  good luck buddy!
                  md is a great place to log, good people on here man. not a bunch of trolls like most sites.
                  The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

Okay, wrist is better today, stomach muscles are fine, ankle still hurts a bit... elbow getting better?

So odd to have ailments getting better "AS" I keep working...lol So used to being sidelined with injuries that I am really beside myself.

I was feeling so good today, I upped my Bench, Inclines, Declines & flies today... Bench & Declines I upped 33%, and inclines and flies I upped 50%. I needed to do this as now I am failing 3-4 sets in at 8 or 9, and by the time I hit set 8 & 9 I am failing at rep 6 & 7. I take a 60 second break after set 9 instead of 30-45 seconds and do my very best to crank out 11 reps in set 10... but tonite, in every instance I failed before 10...lol

My chest & shoulders are rough now! I could barely breathe or lift my arms for about 10-15 mins after! I was working for almost 90mins... didnt even realize it!

I did my Plyo today... felt good, soaked my entire tshirt & hand towel.

Listen... food for thought for anyone doing anything like this... I stopped taking my vit. C with my Trenavar & Epistane 2 days ago. I heard a rumor that the Vit. C was to acidic and could ruin some of what I am taking... I swear, I feel it a lot more taking my Vit C an hour later then my supps. I do the vit C & multi after the sups now and my strength & energy is starting to go back up.

I am even antsy again. The bench doesnt lie, and my strength is way up this week, so I wonder if my Vit C (3,000mg twice per day) was interfering with my supps.

Just food for thought as I feel back on track again!

Tomorrow is my off day... I am so sick of eating meat 6-8 times per day...lol
                    i must be the opposite of most bodybuilders, i have no problem with meat but eating carbs is the hard part for me man.
                    i try to eat about 65-100g carbs per meal and it kills me, lol, while on the other hand, the lb or more of meat i eat every meal to be no problem.

Comment

Treed! Thank you for the reply.

I was away for a couple of days, but now I am back.
                      So, at the halfway point, I am down to 17% BF (from 21-22). My strength is up, and eating is not easier...lol

I have no problem with the carbs as I love fruit... watermelon especially at this time of year, so I just add a salad or watermelon... I am good!

I tried to take pictures of my mid point but the lighting was off and flash didnt go off... I will try again today or tomorrow.

Cooking up a roast and 2 chickens today... going to try to step the diet up a bit more.

Comment

Okay, just in case anyone out there still reads this...lol
                        BF down to about 15%, weight up to 185.4

That means... and this is a loose calculation as I am only doing a 5 spot BF measurement... 12lbs+ of fat gone and 14lbs+ of muscle added. I am not sure if I can believe what I am seeing. I do my measurements 2 & 3 times to be sure... but here we are. We are about 3.5 weeks in (give or take) I think I have enough stuff for 2.5 more weeks.

I am cramping up... & not during the workout. I am cramping up between workouts. Also, something a little interesting is happening, in that, my muscles feel like they are about to fall asleep in the middle of the night. As I am getting up 4-6 times per nite to piss... they just feel weird, like they are about to fall alseep, but never get there... almost like bad circulation.

I am sure the two are related, because I had a lat go into cramp/spasm on me, followed today by a trap... and a day or two ago my top right stomach muscle cramped so badly it brought me to me knees... for real.

Now, first... I drink a shit ton of fluids. When I dont have water in my hands, it is a protein shake, or green tea neat. My pee is clear, and I go pee about every 30 mins or more... like a 10 year old girl on a cross country car trip... it is maddening.

So I doubt highly it is water in take. I also take 2 multis... one morning, one evening.

Not sure... was given some advice for supps, but I was told to post it and get further input... so if anyone has any advice... please give me some!

Been upping my weights again this week... not all, but about 2/3 of my workouts went up in weight this week... feels awesome!

Comment

Okay, just in case anyone out there still reads this...lol
                          BF down to about 15%, weight up to 185.4

That means... and this is a loose calculation as I am only doing a 5 spot BF measurement... 12lbs+ of fat gone and 14lbs+ of muscle added. I am not sure if I can believe what I am seeing. I do my measurements 2 & 3 times to be sure... but here we are. We are about 3.5 weeks in (give or take) I think I have enough stuff for 2.5 more weeks.

I am cramping up... & not during the workout. I am cramping up between workouts. Also, something a little interesting is happening, in that, my muscles feel like they are about to fall asleep in the middle of the night. As I am getting up 4-6 times per nite to piss... they just feel weird, like they are about to fall alseep, but never get there... almost like bad circulation.

I am sure the two are related, because I had a lat go into cramp/spasm on me, followed today by a trap... and a day or two ago my top right stomach muscle cramped so badly it brought me to me knees... for real.

Now, first... I drink a shit ton of fluids. When I dont have water in my hands, it is a protein shake, or green tea neat. My pee is clear, and I go pee about every 30 mins or more... like a 10 year old girl on a cross country car trip... it is maddening.

So I doubt highly it is water in take. I also take 2 multis... one morning, one evening.

Not sure... was given some advice for supps, but I was told to post it and get further input... so if anyone has any advice... please give me some!

Been upping my weights again this week... not all, but about 2/3 of my workouts went up in weight this week... feels awesome!

cramps are part of orals man.
                          2 gallons of water per day is a must.

longer rest between sets helps too, and keeping reps low. i know you said it happens after workouts but it still helps.
                          also it helps me when i drank 32oz of gatorade per day.

Comment

Hey bud. Good to see ya again. It's been a long time neh?

You can def. listen to Treed. He is full of great advice IMO.

Comment

Treed: Thank you for the advice, I am picking up a couple of bundles of bananas for some potassium, and I will get the non-flavored pedialyte for the electrolytes. Hopefully that will help. I cant take all the sugar in the Gatorade... even though I have a ton of the powder to make it. But I figure that is what you are talking about... the electrolytes, so I will get it the way babies do...lol Thank you for the advice! I will measure how much fluid I am taking in today... something dawned on me... The cramps a worst on the days I dont do protein shakes. Some days it just works out that I have a meal after my workout instead of a shake... so maybe that has something to do with it too.

Woodwise!!!!!! How the hell are you? I went over to the dark side here and am trying some orals. I have been trying so hard to get back at things but just keep getting injured... so i figured I would try this, and it is working out in that I seem to be able to work around and through any injuries I have gotten. How are things in your neck neighbor?

Comment

Treed: Thank you for the advice, I am picking up a couple of bundles of bananas for some potassium, and I will get the non-flavored pedialyte for the electrolytes. Hopefully that will help. I cant take all the sugar in the Gatorade... even though I have a ton of the powder to make it. But I figure that is what you are talking about... the electrolytes, so I will get it the way babies do...lol Thank you for the advice! I will measure how much fluid I am taking in today... something dawned on me... The cramps a worst on the days I dont do protein shakes. Some days it just works out that I have a meal after my workout instead of a shake... so maybe that has something to do with it too.

Woodwise!!!!!! How the hell are you? I went over to the dark side here and am trying some orals. I have been trying so hard to get back at things but just keep getting injured... so i figured I would try this, and it is working out in that I seem to be able to work around and through any injuries I have gotten. How are things in your neck neighbor?
                                Hey bud. Things are good here. I am still bulking and cutting. I got pretty fat on a big (40lb) all nattie bulk a couple years ago, and have been cutting and bulking my way back down. I am sub 20% and have gained about 10lbs of muscle since March. My diet is spot on, and exercise is the same. I am hoping to get to gain another 10lbs of muscle, then diet down to 10%bf or less by the end of the year.

Check out my log in the Training Journal Section, to see what I am really doing!

Comment

Working...
                                X