Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

First Prohormone Log - Dewman/Trenavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely... I am actually doing this first run to add a bit of bulk (which is happening) but to lose some blubber (Also happening)... but I am sure... absolutely, that if I had dialed in my diet a bit a better, I would have better results. Doint get me wrong, I am actually pretty happy with my results...lol I am guessing I could have done better though.

I am doing another run in November... so I will have to get this really dialed in by then... I am looking to get to about 8-10% BF as well.... then I have to gain weight (muscle) during my next cycle with Halo & Tenazone.

I have some Ostanish coming in a day or so that I will use over PCT with some test boosters and supps for the liver/organs... so hopefully through PCT and the 4 weeks after, I can get to that 8-10% and then start bulking during my next run. I fear bulking as I did it before and it took forever... I could say since now (2 years) to get it all back off due to injuries and set backs... so I am always afraid of adding too many calories at my age... you know, things dont get easier over 40, and fat sure takes a lot longer to come off...lol

On the 22nd I have to take a few days and get my elbow in a better place... I am doing ok with it... but I want to be able to push next run, so I have be damn sure it is right!

You make it sound a lot easier than I have read!...lol But I will be hitting you up on PMs shortly to see if we can work it out!!! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dewman View Post
      Ok boys & girls... and those of you pre-op!
      Yeah, the beer cut the test and the chicken has a lot of pseudo estrogens, so I've gotten up to a B cup on the cheap.
      The expensive part will be the surgery in the nether regions. Fuck me!

Today i set another personal record for a workout weight with my seated cable rows. I will tell this weight... 195lbs. As my workout weight doing 10 sets with 7-11 reps... I am enjoying that! I started at around 130lbs. 4-5 weeks ago.
      Fuck an a, that's a good amount of weight!

I am having a problem with my Lat pull downs, in that I tried to up the weight today, and the pull down is lifting me off the bench and causing me to lose form... besides tying myself down... is there a method to doing bigger weights with this that I just do not know? I had to go back down as I was afraid even coming off the bench a couple of inches was going to kill my form. So I slowed the reps way down to add intensity.
      The gym pieces have a knee holder that you slide under. Sounds like yours doesn't have that.
      Maybe rig one up, or as an alternative, just hang a dumbell off your belt for chins. Trust me, that's a killer.

Here is a question... if I am doing this on Trenavar... does that mean I will do it on Trenazone spray as well? I already bought it... so I hope not, but something tells me I will be cramping up over Thanksgiving & Christmas...lol
      You may be fairly susceptible to cramping, so expect you will still have to deal with that since dienedione has some structural similarities to tren.

I have some Ostanish coming in a day or so that I will use over PCT with some test boosters and supps for the liver/organs... so hopefully through PCT and the 4 weeks after, I can get to that 8-10% and then start bulking during my next run. I fear bulking as I did it before and it took forever... I could say since now (2 years) to get it all back off due to injuries and set backs... so I am always afraid of adding too many calories at my age... you know, things dont get easier over 40, and fat sure takes a lot longer to come off...lol
      Careful not to try and slice up too much during PCT. It's a time you want to solidify the gains. Overly zealous cardio could eat up muscle (at a time you want to tell the body that it needs that muscle through continued training and only a moderate reduction in calories).

Comment

Absolutely... I am actually doing this first run to add a bit of bulk (which is happening) but to lose some blubber (Also happening)... but I am sure... absolutely, that if I had dialed in my diet a bit a better, I would have better results. Doint get me wrong, I am actually pretty happy with my results...lol I am guessing I could have done better though.

I am doing another run in November... so I will have to get this really dialed in by then... I am looking to get to about 8-10% BF as well.... then I have to gain weight (muscle) during my next cycle with Halo & Tenazone.

On the 22nd I have to take a few days and get my elbow in a better place... I am doing ok with it... but I want to be able to push next run, so I have be damn sure it is right!

You make it sound a lot easier than I have read!...lol But I will be hitting you up on PMs shortly to see if we can work it out!!! Thanks!
        The professional trainers I have worked with, have all told me to avoid fruit and sugary foods. Some of them say to eat no fruit. When bulking I still eat some, but not much. I am sure the reason is because fruit is fast absorbing sugar, which tends to be stored as fat.

My peptide elbow treatment was easy as can be, but it took about 2 months to resolve the problem completely.

Comment

Hey Rock!: It is crazy how hungry I am... I will do a food break down from the past 3 days... it is getting crazy... and way strange! BUT my body is starting to look so different it is crazy! (as always, thank you!)

Treed!: First, thank you... it is sometimes tough being in here with everyone lifting so much more than me... I sometimes worry that numbers are the big push. Rockoid had told me at the beginning of my run in a PM not to go crazy upping weight so that I, who is very injury prone, did not get injured at the top of my cycle. This was great advice. I spent the first two weeks watching videos on form, and trying to perfect mine with lighter weight. After week 3, I started to up my weights, if I started to lose form, I would step back down (even in the middle of sets) and make sure my form was better. I am capable of lifting more than I do in certain exercises, like Lat pull downs... but I lose form, So I try to pick a weight that is challenging, but allows me to keep form all the way through... even if I have to struggle to do so.

I cant go to a gym as there are not any around... but I have my own. When you go downstairs in my house, I have free weights, a Nautilus machine, punching bags, a ton of different bars... even my Total Gym and a treadmill... which were supposed to be for cardio, but I like doing the P90X Plyometrics for cardio... it remeinds me of being in the Army and the workouts we got there. I try to do the Ab things when I do legs, and the Plyo on days I am doing upper body. I do the P90X in the mornings... but only those two discs & the Stretch one on my off days... then I do my workout with weights in the evening... I have always been a "lift in the evening" kind of guy... not sure why, but I just cant "get up" for it in the am... I do much better later in the day!

Woodwise!: Tag your it on PMs...lol I have actually kept pretty good track of what I have been eating... which is amazing... for instance.
          Yesterday:

6:30am - Banana & 4oz of chicken breast
          8am - 2 cups of watermelon, 6oz of chicken (no skin, both light & dark.)
          around 9am - 8 oz of lean pork loin

10:30 - 38 grams of protein whey (dose & a half) & some coconut water (half a serving - 35 cals)
          between 11:30 & 12 - 2 cups black bean salad (homemade) Just raw veggies really, and 8 oz mixed chicken meat, not fat no skin.

1:30ish - 10 oz of pork loin
          3pm - 8 oz Chicken breast
          5pm - 40gram protein shake & 6 oz of beef roast, lean
          7pm - 4 oz lean fat free ham, 4 oz chicken mixed dark/light meat
          8:30pm - double sized (60 grams) Casein shake
          midnight - (Uhg I hate this meal but wake up shaking from hunger) - 10oz Chicken & lean pork loin mixed. 1 slice of deli American cheese (I know, but I am craving cheese like crazy)... and last night (Bad I know) 1 cup watermelon.

That was my day yesterday... on top of which, I did Plyo & legs&calves... and I LOST 1 pound from yesterday morning to today...lol

Technically, I ate 11 times yesterday... and I could have had 2 more meals if I am being honest... but I just got tired of chewing...lol

I did have 4 cups of green tea (12 ounces each) without anything in it, and just over 130 ounces of water.

I would love to figure out what my diet needs to be and all of the macros as well as BMR... so any help would be great!

Saw your pics of your camp in your thread... going over now for that comment!...lol
          well your diet is pretty good man. food every couple of hours is about right. maybe you are just not used to it but that's about how all of us eat man.
          i eat at 6,8,10,12,2,5,7,9,11. 2 to 3 of those 9 meals are shakes, and one is a cheat of some kind, but my cheats are pretty clean.
          i eat about 5-6lbs of meat per day, lol.

but what i do notice immediately about your diet is.........WHERE ARE THE CARBS MAN????????????....... you gotta have em' buddy. i would be hungry all day too without carbs man. make sure you eat good ones but you got to have them. the whole low carb thing is just basically starvation, that being said some are carb sensitive. but those who are carb sensitive still need around 100-200g complex carbs, from what you posted you had 0 man.
          fruit is not a "good" carb. it's ok to eat some, even everyday. i eat fruit with my bfast and post workout. 1 banana and 1 orange daily.
          but you still need at least 100+ carbs a day from, oats, rice, grits, potatoes, and some pasta or bread.

you can eat 15 times a day and with no carbs you are going to lose weight and muscle. you are basically doing a keto diet but without the fats.
          i would be dying if i did that, lol.

just try this for a few days, add 25g of complex carbs to each meal you eat and a fast digesting carb post workout.
          i eat about 4.5 times that per meal and stay at 10-11% bf with 0 cardio.
          The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

Comment

ok so i posted that before i read anything below it. ha ha.
            so wood and i are on the same page man, you have to eat carbs. cutting, bulking man it don't matter you got to have em'. less when you cut, more when you bulk, but never ever go without them. it's not healthy, safe, or anabolic.

1g per lb of body weight is good for cut.
            2-3g for bulk.

i eat about 3.5 per lb of bw, which as of this month is 805g per day man. about 100 per meal. crazy sounding eh'?
            it's just about the type of carb. sugar carbs are bad which is what fruit is but i still recommend at least one piece of fruit per day. your body does need some sugar to operate properly, but more than 60g per day is bad. a piece of fruit is about 30g of sugar.

and for cramping....... eating 0 carbs per day would make you cramp all freaking day man.

just go simple at first and add 25g of carbs per meal. only complex carbs.
            then go from there, see how you react, feel, body fat etc.....

Comment

for the lat pulldowns....
              if you dont have something to hold you down like most pulldowns do, then i would say just do pullups instead but weighted pullups.

Comment

Rockoid... you always make me laugh! I am actually looking for new equipment for November... something the Mrs. can use as well. I believe I am finally going to take the plunge and get a powertec system. I would love the big one, but there is just not enough room in my gym for it. I am going to measure my arcade & see if there is room in there... if there is, I may end up switching my arcade around with the Gym... I leave the jukebox though! If not I will get the second one down... doesnt have the "perfect" squat station, but I can still do unassisted squats with it. Unfortunately I dont have a spotter & am semi limited on space... so I have to concede to get what I need. Long way to say that the lat pull downs wont be an issue much longer I guess.

WW: I can give up my Twizzlers... but I just cant give up the watermelon. I usually do not eat it after 3pm, there have been a couple of times I have had it at 1am, but a small amount. The bananas are for cramps... which are not working... but I will tell you, I tried some whole grain rice today and my traps & lats feel a lot better. (had some with 4 meals so far)... so maybe that was the issue. I am eating very clean... wrong... but clean...lol Watermelon is my only "cheat" I have not been eating cheese either the past couple of days... I always have eaten fruit... but I get the message, I will back down a bit. Thank you!

Treed, how are you? There are no real carbs except the watermelon & banana (banana has only been a week). The black bean salad gives me some... but that is it. I have it so in my head carbs are bad... I hardly take any in... unless they are natural through veggies and fruit. On the bright side, I am getting about 2.5-3g of protein per lb of my body weight...lol This alone could explain the severe hunger. I started reading after your post... & that is what is being said. I also lost 1lb (give or take) of muscle during that time... so that sucks hard. I will start on my oatmeal (whole) in the am... God I miss it anyway! I will do rice a couple of times per day as well (I only eat brown whole grain). See if that stems the hunger and the need to wake up in the middle of the night and eat again.

You have all pointed it out, so I will give in on this... I am so paranoid about the fat gaining... it is so damned hard to get off my frame... and I am turning 42 in January... so it wont get easier...lol But with Rockoid's help with advice on the run I am doing now... the fat is coming off pretty steady... so I am going to go all in here and start this (as stated I started today). The rice was so good today my mouth WATERED when i ate it. I didnt add any oil or butter... just plain rice, and it was one of the best things I have eaten in a month...lol Go figure... guess it is my body's way of telling me something!

I just want to add... I am amazed at how much better I feel already today adding the rice. I was going through some pretty painful cramping/spasms... I have had no new ones today... the the trap spasms (which were just all day and the frikin hardest to deal with) are already subsiding... I am actually dead tired now... dealing with the pain must have taken more out of me than I thought.

You guys are AWESOME & I truly thank you for the input!

Comment

you wont gain fat from good carbs man. just sugary ones. or if you ate about 1000g a day.

they help with lifts, energy, fullness, cramps etc.....

they make me cramp but that is because i eat 805g per day, lol.

and i am grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!!!!!

and like i said man, fruit is fine just dont get more than 60g worth of sugar from it per day.
                  that's a few cups of watermelon , or 2 bananas maybe 3, or 2 oranges.

Comment

Dewman. I agree with Treed 100%. His advice matches the advice I have been paying a lot of money for from trainers & a pro.

I would like to add, it seems to me like you haven't made a decision whether to bulk or to cut. I know you are trying to bulk, but your diet looks like a cutting keto diet. If you make the changes recommended by Treed you will gain muscle, and a little bit of fat, but that is how it goes with a bulk.

My last bulk, I kept my fat gain low and figure I gained only a few pounds of fat, while gaining twice that in muscle. I also put on some water / glycogen. I figure out of 15lbs of overall gain, I gained 7lbs muscle, 3lbs fat and 5lbs water/glycogen. That was a very successful bulk, though some guys can put on more on their first time.

This bulk, I am shooting for 10lbs of muscle and a similar amount of fat/water/glycogen. I figure if I can do that three times per year, in a couple years I'll be huge and lean!

Anyway, you are getting some first rate advice here from Treed. If you follow it, I am sure you will get great results, and won't become fat and bloated.

As to the cramping, I got those when I was on a keto diet. Sucked.

As to feeling tired, when you eat carbs, your body releases insulin. After the insulin takes the carbs out of your bloodstream, you crash and feel tired. To counter that, you can eat some more carbs or get some caffeine. Just be sure they are complex carbs, which means they will digest slowly, and minimize the insulin crash.

Comment

I agree, good advice. I have actually been taking in 1/2 cup (dry) whole oatmeal in the am, and cooking a cup (dry) of whole grain brown rice every other day.
                      I eat the rice with every meal until about 3pm, then I cut out all carbs.

No more cramps believe it or not!

My 16th wedding anniversary was yesterday... so the diet went out the window last night as my bride wanted to go out to eat...Italian. She informed me I was eating like a normal person... I dont argue with the love of my life when she wants things on our anniversary, her bday, or Xmas... so I had some pasta, cheese, salad (full fat dressing) and some bread. Even had some tiramisu for desert! No booze, but tons of mozzarella cheese... too much!

Soooooooo back to the diet today feeling like crap cuz I blew it... but again, sometimes you have to let go for loved ones.

Today... funny feelings in all of my muscles... would all those carbs and dairy pump my muscles? My muscles all feel really tight today... sort of like after a workout. Very odd. I have a shit ton of energy today (go figure)...lol

I also have decided to buy a Powertec WB-MS11 as soon as they have black back in stock. I have lusted after a machine like this for years... and rather than get a rack & smith machine so I can use free weights without a spotter... I am just going to get this machine and cover all bases. I will have to pick up the fly attachment, but it will come with the curl attachment and new lat pull down. Also, I like the fact that it forces you to do a proper squat... on more knee or back issues if I fuck up form.

It's more money than I want to spend... but a used one is only a couple hundred less... and for $200-$300 I would rather have new... and un sweat on...lol

Back, lats, traps... and prolly calves today. I will be doing abbs shortly as well. Time to eat some chicken and rice! woohoo!

OH! My Halo & Trenazone arrived for my next run in November. Already have them in the vintage keeper...lol I also got a supply of Ostanish for my PCT and bridge. My wife will be trying that as well. I will likely come off of it for my next run though... but we have enough to last at least that long.

That is all!...lol

Comment

I agree, good advice. I have actually been taking in 1/2 cup (dry) whole oatmeal in the am, and cooking a cup (dry) of whole grain brown rice every other day.
                        I eat the rice with every meal until about 3pm, then I cut out all carbs.

No more cramps believe it or not!

My 16th wedding anniversary was yesterday... so the diet went out the window last night as my bride wanted to go out to eat...Italian. She informed me I was eating like a normal person... I dont argue with the love of my life when she wants things on our anniversary, her bday, or Xmas... so I had some pasta, cheese, salad (full fat dressing) and some bread. Even had some tiramisu for desert! No booze, but tons of mozzarella cheese... too much!

Soooooooo back to the diet today feeling like crap cuz I blew it... but again, sometimes you have to let go for loved ones.

Today... funny feelings in all of my muscles... would all those carbs and dairy pump my muscles? My muscles all feel really tight today... sort of like after a workout. Very odd. I have a shit ton of energy today (go figure)...lol

I also have decided to buy a Powertec WB-MS11 as soon as they have black back in stock. I have lusted after a machine like this for years... and rather than get a rack & smith machine so I can use free weights without a spotter... I am just going to get this machine and cover all bases. I will have to pick up the fly attachment, but it will come with the curl attachment and new lat pull down. Also, I like the fact that it forces you to do a proper squat... on more knee or back issues if I fuck up form.

It's more money than I want to spend... but a used one is only a couple hundred less... and for $200-$300 I would rather have new... and un sweat on...lol

Back, lats, traps... and prolly calves today. I will be doing abbs shortly as well. Time to eat some chicken and rice! woohoo!

OH! My Halo & Trenazone arrived for my next run in November. Already have them in the vintage keeper...lol I also got a supply of Ostanish for my PCT and bridge. My wife will be trying that as well. I will likely come off of it for my next run though... but we have enough to last at least that long.

That is all!...lol
                        Hell yeah they would! Extra sodium and carbs will def pump you up. Congratulations on 16 years, that's great.

Comment

Hey thanks Canucklehead... answers a few concerns I had today...lol

Is Canuckle a reference to Captain Canuckle?...lol

Comment

Hey thanks Canucklehead... answers a few concerns I had today...lol

Is Canuckle a reference to Captain Canuckle?...lol
                            Canuck + knucklehead, as I am Canadian and stubborn.

Comment

LOL, I go up to Sherbrooke all the time to get chocolate & Doritos for the family. They dont sell Jalapeno Cheddar in the states anymore... at least not around here. Just some yucky jalapeno popper flavor.
                              I was real disappointed they started adding caffeine to the Mt Dew up there... was a great way to let my son have some and not get overloaded with caffeine.

Nizoral is 2% up there & no script needed too! Man I love Canada! (dont love the taxes up there though!...lol)

Comment

LOL, I go up to Sherbrooke all the time to get chocolate & Doritos for the family. They dont sell Jalapeno Cheddar in the states anymore... at least not around here. Just some yucky jalapeno popper flavor.
                                I was real disappointed they started adding caffeine to the Mt Dew up there... was a great way to let my son have some and not get overloaded with caffeine.

Nizoral is 2% up there & no script needed too! Man I love Canada! (dont love the taxes up there though!...lol)
                                WTF?!!? That's not right. One place I used to work at had lots of Indian employees, the machine in the break room had Tandoori Chicken doritos and chili masala chips.

Comment

Working...
                                X