Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Over the next week, the forum will be gong through a series of upgrades. From time to time, the forum may be down during the day for a few hours. This is to correct the amount of outages that currently happen on a regular basis to the size of the forum's database and it will also give the forum much needed bandwidth to run properly. We are also pruning any threads more than a year old with one or two replies in them.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me directly.
Thanks for understanding.

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

First Prohormone Log - Dewman/Trenavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^ This. Nice work bud.

Comment

• Hey thanks guys... running Ostanish now. Taking my second day off lifting & diet today.

Back on hard for another 8 weeks tomorrow. Started Ostanish yesterday as well as Titanium XL. Doing some LiverCare as well. Besides Vit C, a Multi, & some fish oil... that is all I am taking right now.
      My chest has been sore for 3 days... either this new gym is working me a lot harder... or recovery off my run is going to suck!...lol

Comment

• Just read your log Dewman! Very impressive results I must say. A serious congratulations to you!
        A clean fighter in a dirty game

Comment

• Sorry I didnt see this before!
          Thank you!

Comment

• First Prohormone Log Dewman/Trenavar

Looking good I am interested to see how these fit in your build. I know the feeling about getting started late I was up this fairly early this morning but house duties have to be done first. ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X