Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ostanish/PCT & HITs - Dewman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewman
    replied
    Okay boys & girls... and those of you that are not quite sure.

I have been using and getting used to my new Powertec Workbench (again it is used, but new to me).

I think I am starting to come around on the HITs way of training. It is still a bit odd to me, but I will say that I am getting very sore & STAYING sore for a lot longer.... which is good right? Cuz it means I am really tearing the muscle and it is healing over a long time. But I am doing a day lifting, then off, then lifting, then off now too on the primes of resting my central nervous system. Which is odd for me as well. However, this mean that I am fitting all of my muscle groups in, in three days now. This may expand to four down the line should my lifting time continue to get longer and longer.

That being said, If I do back and biceps on one day, six days later I am doing them again... at that point they are just barely recovered from being sore!...lol

Again, I believe it is a good thing!

The Ostanish is doing it's job... I have lost nothing during my PCT time (well missed PCT). So I am going into my next run (tomorrow) of Trenazone & Halo pretty much with everything I had coming off my last run... maybe even in better shape, stronger & bigger than I was!

I may be starting HRT next week sometime, which could time perfectly with the end of my Halo & Trenazoone. So basically, I may not need PCT after this run to restore test levels. It will be more like a cruise for 8-12 weeks.

So that being said, I am going to switch over to my thread about Trenazone & Halo now!

Parting thoughts... I will always use Ostanish or a SARM between cycles. worked out VERY well for me given I was on water only for close to 3 weeks due to a kidney stone... and I lost practically nothing for muscle!!! My BF is almost identical to what it was at the end of my last cycle... which makes this amazing!

I woke up at 182.8 today. My BF is still right around 12%
    SO I may have even added a pound or so of muscle here during my off cycle!...lol

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    thats good news man.
    always kills me when i get sick and 3 days later i am 15lbs lighter and look like shit. it always comes back as quick as i lost it but still it will mentally fuck you up for a few days lol.
    glad to hear you are back to feeling good and lifting again.

Leave a comment:

• Dewman
    replied
    Hey thanks!
    I would like to give a review of Ostanish right now. Let me just say that Ostanish, or some kind of SARM will always be a part of of my PCT. I was actually able to put this stuff to the ultimate test!

As mentioned above, I got a kidney stone 2-3 days into my PCT. It caused me to go off of nearly everything, but I stayed on the Ostanish. I also had to drink between 2 & 3 gallons of water per day, which left me not wanting to eat ANYTHING...ever. I went several days at a time over 3 weeks not eating anything. I drank several gallons of cranberry juice, so I got some calories there. I had 3 Pepsi's (Dr's orders), and I ate several candy bars. I ate about 4 candy bars and it was one at a time and usually just before bed as I was in desperate need of calories.

There were about 12 days I ate 1 meal in the evening, and it was usually something like just chicken... maybe 4 ounces.

I dropped a bit of weight, and have spent the last week eating like a sick pig... anything and everything I wanted just to get back up to strength.

I am now 181.4lbs, still around 12% BF (actually between 11 & 12%)

So I have lost nothing for weight... even being on a mostly water diet for 3 weeks!!

Same BF, actually a little lower, same weight as at the end of my Trenavar run... so even not lifting, laying in bed most days, not eating, taking only water, having most of my 200-400 calories per day being empty calories...for over 3 weeks.... I still lost a little fat and gain a shaving of muscle????!!!!

I can say this because my BF is slightly lower, yet my weight remains the same.

That is out-fucking-standing in my book!!!!!!

So in my opinion.... this stuff works unbelievably!!!! I will ALWAYS be taking this stuff during my PCT time.

I am actually having some trouble believing it, and I am seeing the numbers first hand.

I am back on my full diet, started lifting again the other day, so we will see where it goes over the next several days.

But I just wanted to post this because I had to do the numbers about 6 times just to be sure... this stuff helped me keep my muscle, even while sick and on an all water diet... otherwise, the only other explanation is that at 41, sick, taking in no calories, not working out and laying in bed all day and night... my body just naturally kept all that muscle gained, and even decided to shave a little blubber off myself... which seems very unlikely!...lol

This has my full loyalty now. SARMs for me during every PCT from here on out!

closer001.jpg

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    glad you are better man.
    time to get back on track now!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dewman
    replied
    Phew... that was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me! I passed the stone Sunday night!!!!!
    (taking apple cider vinegar every morning now to prevent it in the future!)

This knocked my PCT way off, as well as my diet. I had to drink over 2 gallons of water per day, so I barely had room for 1 meal, let alone my normal 8+.
    I also had to stop the Titanium XL... so I have been squeaky clean for a little over 3 weeks now.

I stayed on the Ostanish though & switched to DHEA (100mg) for a couple of weeks. Going off PCT killed my libido & gave me ED... which sucks cuz nothing like that has ever happened to me before. Hell I can usually go 3-4 times per day.... this was so depressing. I seem to be rounding the corner on all of that... but any recommendations for PCT test boosting (orals or topicals) for my PCT after Trenazone/Halo would be VERY welcome!

Hit the weights today for the first time in weeks & it felt GREAT! I am so OCD that I picked up right where I left off. I had to stop the day before chest & triceps.... so that is what i did today...lol
    Also, I was still able to do some pretty good weight.
    Flat bench: 90lbsX10, 180X10, 210X10, 260X4
    Decline: 210X10, 260X8
    Military press: I forget...lol (but I wrote it down)
    incline: 170X10, 190X6

seated Triceps raises: 50X10, 60X10, 80X8
    standing tri press/pulldowns: 50X10, 70X8
    seated tri push outs: 70X8 (something the Ausie powertech guys do)

Not great on the triceps, but I was happy. I stopped there for the day.

I am still trying HITS, so if I am off on how I am doing this, please let me know.

Rockoid... will be emailing you tomorrow!!!!

Good to be back in the saddle... man alive I missed it!

PS. I am still 184lbs... I will be checking body fat in 2 days after I am full back on my diet. I have to work up to 8 meals again as the water diet killed my ability to eat!

Leave a comment:

• Dewman
    replied
    Trying the vinegar today... Been over two weeks, need this fucking thing out of me!

Leave a comment:

• woodswise
    replied
    I'm feeling for ya bud . . . my business partner gets those (kidney stones) and she says they are horribly painful.

My secretary says an old folk remedy is to drink a couple tablespoons of vinegar in a glass of water with each meal. She told a story of how her grandparents had this hired man on the farm, who suffered terrible kidney stones. When he started drinking vinegar in his water, they went away and he didn't have trouble with them for many years after.

Leave a comment:

• Dewman
    replied
    Thanks everyone, hopefully it won't take too much longer here & I can get back to things. I am losing weight & I am just hoping it is not all muscle. Have to take my BF and see. Can't take in a lot of protein during this, drs orders... So I hope the Ostanish helps keep muscle & the lost weight is fat mostly.

We will see!

Leave a comment:

• BlueC
    replied
    Get well soon kid.

Leave a comment:

• Rockoid
    replied
    Damn, that sucks.

Rest up and get well soon.

Leave a comment:

• treed
    replied
    hope you get better soon man

Leave a comment:

• Dewman
    replied
    Hey man, sorry no updates... Too much pain to do anything right now. There are days I can barely walk or straiten up fully. I cant do shit until this thing passes. If it were a couple mm smaller, it wouldn't hurt quite so bad.
    I am drinking a ton of water, I hope this thing leaves soon my body is itching to get back to things!

Leave a comment:

• Rockoid
    replied
    Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

Bump for info.

-unpleasantness level?
    -starting any cardio or lifting?
    -any preposterously painful pumice pissing?

Leave a comment:

• Dewman
    replied
    I had just finished a Trenavar/Epistane run of orals 4 days before I started getting the pain. 4 days after that I landed in the hospital. Not sure it was related, I am still on the above, but I can't lift until this passes as my system isn't running on all cylinders. As soon as it passes I can start lifting again.

Leave a comment:

• USEALITTLE
    replied
    so.... hold on here. are you on a cycle? or where you....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X