Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

First steps into the Dark Side w/Test only cycle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    First pin 200mg in the quad 7AM this morning. I tweaked my plan of dosing for Test. I changed it to 400mg a week for the first 2-4 weeks still deciding and then bumping it up to 500mg so the body doesn't stay stagnent for too long. Some minor pain around injection site 30 mins after pin which I was waiting for and also finished up training Legs for today. Here we go....

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
      Curious as to your reasoning of a shorter cycle the first time around that includes more pinning??
      Why drink a fifth of Rum your first time drinking when you could have started with a six pack of beer.

      If you are worried about more pinning you have no business doing a cycle. That alone shows me you are not ready.
      Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Frandeman View Post
        12 weeks
        Pin once a week
        Fuck prop for first cycle
        Aromasing it's going to be to high
        12.5 eod to start
        And eat all your food
        Stop with your ignorant advice tiny.

        Aromasing it's going to be to high....LMOA dummy.
        Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
          First pin 200mg in the quad 7AM this morning. I tweaked my plan of dosing for Test. I changed it to 400mg a week for the first 2-4 weeks still deciding and then bumping it up to 500mg so the body doesn't stay stagnent for too long. Some minor pain around injection site 30 mins after pin which I was waiting for and also finished up training Legs for today. Here we go....
          Kid you have no idea what you are talking about, listen to those who know and have done it. Your body will not "adapt" to test in 2-4 weeks. That idea is beyond stupid, especially for a first cycle. 400mg for 8 or 9 weeks is great, going beyond that is just ignorant. Go to a UK site, everyone will encourage a 6-8 week cycle for a first timer.

          Please post your exact protocol in brutal detail how you prep and administer a inter muscular injection.

          Details....all of them.
          Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

          Comment


          • #35
            Okay that is why I post up in here about my thoughts about the cycle. I just posted up saying that I made the first injection at 200mg. I was thinking of dropping down to 400mg instead of starting right up at 500 a week. Did I go 3 weeks of 400mg and switch to 500mg already?? No I didn't thats why I'm just posting up my thoughts here for advice and not for people to just jump down my throat about it so RELAX. I was just thinking along the train of thought that the body likes to create homeostasis and that is where plateaus come from in gains so with that train of thought I was just thinking smaller dosing in the front and pyramid upwards along the cycle. That is all I meant by it.
            Injections:
            1. Gather supplies (vial of test, alcohol wipes, Syringe with 25g attached, extra needle 20g to pull with, bandaid)
            2. open vial and drop pants
            3. Clean top of vial with wipe in a circular motion from inner to outer
            4. with new wipe clean injection site in a circular motion from inner to outer. For me that was the outer 1/3 of the Vastus Lateralis
            5. Then take out syringe and attached 20g needle to it
            6. Draw some air in the same amount as of the test you will later draw. so ex. "200" marker of air pulled in for 200 of test later pull out.
            7. poke vial with syringe and 20g needle and flip it up side down holding the vial with thumb, index finger, and middle finger while holding the base of the syringe with the ring and pinky fingers pressing the syringe up against the palm of hand.
            8. Inject the .8 ml of air into vial and then pull out .8ml or 200mg of Test. ( I pull little extra and then inject some test back into to expire out an air bubbles)
            9. pull out syringe and needle and cap the needle. Then replace 20g with 25g needle and uncap
            10. By now the injection site is dry from the alcohol wipe so I push little of the test to the top of the needle again to check for air bubbles that need to be expelled, then I find the right site with a relaxed muscle and inject straight on into the skin so the needle penetrates the muscle.
            11. Once the needle is fully in stabilize the syringe and pull by on the plunger to aspirate. When aspirating looking for blood that enters the syringe.
            12. (For me no blood) once you see no blood and it feels like a vacuum effect it is safe to push the plunger slowly and inject the Test.
            13. once test is injected fully I wait about 30 second without removing the needle so there is no escape of test out of injection site.
            14. Once removed I wipe with alcohol again over injection site once and then cover with bandaid.


            I hope that was detailed enough for you. If you want more details I can tell you what underwear I was wearing as well

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
              Kid you have no idea what you are talking about, listen to those who know and have done it. Your body will not "adapt" to test in 2-4 weeks. That idea is beyond stupid, especially for a first cycle. 400mg for 8 or 9 weeks is great, going beyond that is just ignorant. Go to a UK site, everyone will encourage a 6-8 week cycle for a first timer.

              Please post your exact protocol in brutal detail how you prep and administer a inter muscular injection.

              Details....all of them.
              Im just here for help and not to be demeaned that's all. If you want to help without being a dick that's fine but idk why in every forum I see people just trying to make the less experienced feel like idiots. There is no reason to say I don't know what I'm talking about and that the idea is "beyond stupid". Oh I'm sorry that me thinking the body will adapt to any new stresses it is place under is somewhat accurate when it comes to the human body lol. I've have clearly shown that in most aspects so far I do know what Im talking about compared to 90% of the newbies.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TheBEAST85 View Post
                Okay that is why I post up in here about my thoughts about the cycle. I just posted up saying that I made the first injection at 200mg. I was thinking of dropping down to 400mg instead of starting right up at 500 a week. Did I go 3 weeks of 400mg and switch to 500mg already?? No I didn't thats why I'm just posting up my thoughts here for advice and not for people to just jump down my throat about it so RELAX. I was just thinking along the train of thought that the body likes to create homeostasis and that is where plateaus come from in gains so with that train of thought I was just thinking smaller dosing in the front and pyramid upwards along the cycle. That is all I meant by it.
                Injections:
                1. Gather supplies (vial of test, alcohol wipes, Syringe with 25g attached, extra needle 20g to pull with, bandaid)
                2. open vial and drop pants
                3. Clean top of vial with wipe in a circular motion from inner to outer
                4. with new wipe clean injection site in a circular motion from inner to outer. For me that was the outer 1/3 of the Vastus Lateralis
                5. Then take out syringe and attached 20g needle to it
                6. Draw some air in the same amount as of the test you will later draw. so ex. "200" marker of air pulled in for 200 of test later pull out.
                7. poke vial with syringe and 20g needle and flip it up side down holding the vial with thumb, index finger, and middle finger while holding the base of the syringe with the ring and pinky fingers pressing the syringe up against the palm of hand.
                8. Inject the .8 ml of air into vial and then pull out .8ml or 200mg of Test. ( I pull little extra and then inject some test back into to expire out an air bubbles)
                9. pull out syringe and needle and cap the needle. Then replace 20g with 25g needle and uncap
                10. By now the injection site is dry from the alcohol wipe so I push little of the test to the top of the needle again to check for air bubbles that need to be expelled, then I find the right site with a relaxed muscle and inject straight on into the skin so the needle penetrates the muscle.
                11. Once the needle is fully in stabilize the syringe and pull by on the plunger to aspirate. When aspirating looking for blood that enters the syringe.
                12. (For me no blood) once you see no blood and it feels like a vacuum effect it is safe to push the plunger slowly and inject the Test.
                13. once test is injected fully I wait about 30 second without removing the needle so there is no escape of test out of injection site.
                14. Once removed I wipe with alcohol again over injection site once and then cover with bandaid.


                I hope that was detailed enough for you. If you want more details I can tell you what underwear I was wearing as well
                Wash hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                Disturbing
                Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                Comment


                • #38
                  So scary how some of you have no idea what you are doing.
                  Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                    Stop with your ignorant advice tiny.

                    Aromasing it's going to be to high....LMOA dummy.
                    So how much ?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                      So scary how some of you have no idea what you are doing.
                      We need to start somewhere
                      You done it
                      Let us do it..
                      Kid it's right... You got Nothing constructive to say...STFU
                      Stick to racism... WE don't give a Fuck about that

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Frandeman View Post
                        We need to start somewhere
                        You done it
                        Let us do it..
                        Kid it's right... You got Nothing constructive to say...STFU
                        Stick to racism... WE don't give a Fuck about that
                        I gave amazing advice, you spewed out the typical American slave sludge. Your 15'' arms illustrate the point.

                        Less is better for a beginner......if you argue that fact you are a imbecile, and you are that.
                        Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                          I gave amazing advice, you spewed out the typical American slave sludge. Your 15'' arms illustrate the point.

                          Less is better for a beginner......if you argue that fact you are a imbecile, and you are that.
                          Looking forward for your advice on the kid...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                            I gave amazing advice, you spewed out the typical American slave sludge. Your 15'' arms illustrate the point.

                            Less is better for a beginner......if you argue that fact you are a imbecile, and you are that.
                            There you go retard...
                            Keep your shit advise for who want it

                            12.5 eod and go from there it's what I have advised

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Frandeman View Post
                              Looking forward for your advice on the kid...
                              I am a RN, you are on welfare.


                              Good luck with your silly advice 15'' arm guy.
                              Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                                I am a RN, you are on welfare.


                                Good luck with your silly advice 15'' arm guy.
                                Very helpful as always..
                                Luckily no one gives a Fuck about you
                                Please go away .. And get a live
                                I got one

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X