Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Natural Test is Overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Test is Overrated

Here we go again! Test prop at 700mg, 100mg ED x 6 weeks.

I'm going to try and keep eating cleaner than usual, and continue to stay consistant with cardio. I have hereditary high blood pressure, and I want to stay leaner than I usually do. Last cycle was 420mg, then bumped to 525mg for 8 weeks total. First injection was last night.

I'm hitting my back and arms twice a week trying to bring them up.

Mon
    Back-Light pumping work
    Arms-Hard and heavy

Fri
    Back-hard and heavy
    Arms-light pumping work
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

DAY 1

I'm calling today day 1 since I injected late last night. Todays wo was horrible! I should have stayed home. I felt weak and tired this morning, but I went anyways. I cut it short, and now I have the weekend off from the gym.

I had been out of the gym for 6 days yesterday, and I have been leaning out a bit since my last cycle. I do warm ups, but I don't list them. If there's multiple sets on the light lifts, there's little rest between (30-45 secs), and never pushed to muscular failure. Just shooting for a painful pump with nice contractions and explosive speed. Negs are slithgly slowed, but nothing drastic like I do with DC. Like I said, it completely sucked today. I'd almost dismiss this update...

Back
    Deads-385x3
    chest suported t-bar rows-4 plates x3 (1/2)
    DB rows- 110x6 (this is where it realy started to suck. It was hot, and I couldn't quit yawning)

Arms
    Elbows out extensions-25x12,20x11
    Cable pushdowns superset with cable curls-100x 14-80x15, 100x14-90x14, 100x12-90x13

Elbows out extensions

Last edited by PanterA; April 17, 2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

1st on board! Kill this shit man!
      Primordial Performance Product Supporter

Comment

100mg ED of what?
        WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Comment

Now a real cycle!!!

Train, eat and recover smart!

Good luck man!!!
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by TrashMan View Post
            100mg ED of what?

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
            /\/\/\

Comment

Subbedbubbleddoubledsubbedled
              www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Atta boy Get you some mother fucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.F.H
                www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

I just got the title lol....

Yeah, mine are ancient history. Fuck'em I got kids already.
                  www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                    Subbedbubbleddoubledsubbedled
                    Why haven't you subbed to my log ass face?

Comment

I just got the title lol....

Yeah, mine are ancient history. Fuck'em I got kids already.
                      I knew you'd be the one to get it! I was going to say nuts or balls, but I figured I'd tone it down being it's the title and I'm a FL of this section.

I got some wings grilling right now! I cook the shit out of them on the grill because I prefer the skin to be.... not all 'soggy' and what not. Then simmer them in a pot with the hot sauce for a while. I got 2 jalapenos with white veins (they're the hot ones), and 1 habanero pepper chopped up to throw in with the sauce. I can eat the shit out of spicy wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim1985 View Post
                        Why haven't you subbed to my log ass face?
                        Where's the linkage bra...
                        www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

I knew you'd be the one to get it! I was going to say nuts or balls, but I figured I'd tone it down being it's the title and I'm a FL of this section.

I got some wings grilling right now! I cook the shit out of them on the grill because I prefer the skin to be.... not all 'soggy' and what not. Then simmer them in a pot with the hot sauce for a while. I got 2 jalapenos with white veins (they're the hot ones), and 1 habanero pepper chopped up to throw in with the sauce. I can eat the shit out of spicy wings.
                          Damn that sounds good brother!
                          I love wings too man! I'm eatin some Pork Chops and rice right now..
                          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Where's the linkage bra...
                            [ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=59337"]Muscular Development Forums[/ame]

Comment

700? Niiiiiiiiiiice!! Should be fun man. Kick some ass bro! Is it worth it gains-wise to only run it for 6 weeks? I was thinking of increasing my dosage as well, but that will make the cycle shorter.
                              use juicyjayrep10 to get 10% OFF your purchase at ergopep.com!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X