Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Epistane Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epistane Log

Second day on Underground E by Underground labs. Taking 10mgs EOD for the first week or two then doing 10mgs every day for the rest of the 4 weeks. Feeling really pumped all day. gonna update in a day or two if anything comes up. feeling really good about this!!!

10mg eod?..... will that work?
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

10mg eod?..... will that work? no. it wont. epistane is not very strong, and the half life is short also. i think the recommended dose is 30mgs a day. i used that much for a month, and was not very impressed with the results. if you you want to see any results, you'd have to use at least that much. also, epistane can be used for 6 week cycles.

Comment

well im a female. i am actually gonna do 10mgs every day. sorry for the confusion.

Comment

What are your stats? Lifting History? have you ever run any other steroids or prohormones?

What is your goal?

Comment

I would start at 10mgs ED for 2 weeks and see how you respond...See if there are any sides corresponding and such. And if that 2 week run is good bump up to 20mg ED and run that till the end of the cycle. Got that Cuz? Lol
            I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

^^ yea cuz!! lol. 10mgs EOD just didnt seem like it would be adequate. gonna do 10mgs every day for 2 weeks and then go from there.

Im 5'8". 185 lbs. Ive lifted for 6 years. About 2 years of powerlifting. This is my first run of any kind of gear. using it to recomp while im dieting.

so far so good. feeling really powerful.

Comment

I'll be following

Comment

Any chance of you being able to get bloodwork? It would definitely help for any other girl (or guy to some extent) considering using this product!

Comment

so today was AWESOME!!! didnt plan on working out today but work was so slow that i got an INCREDIBLE shoulder workout in. i could have upped on my shoulder press but i decided to keep to a moderate weight and do slow controlled reps. my shirt was too tight after the workout. its only been 5 days on the cycle, my weight hasnt dropped any but i do feel a lot tighter. diet has been great. took a cheat meal today. no sides so far. except for being excessively thirsty. been drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day. thats about it for now. hopefully this next week will go as well as the last.

Comment

Up the dose u already fucking your body up might as well do it well with manly result.
                      AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                      MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Triceps View Post
                        Up the dose u already fucking your body up might as well do it well with manly result.
                        ok. what do you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
                          so today was AWESOME!!! didnt plan on working out today but work was so slow that i got an INCREDIBLE shoulder workout in. i could have upped on my shoulder press but i decided to keep to a moderate weight and do slow controlled reps. my shirt was too tight after the workout. its only been 5 days on the cycle, my weight hasnt dropped any but i do feel a lot tighter. diet has been great. took a cheat meal today. no sides so far. except for being excessively thirsty. been drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day. thats about it for now. hopefully this next week will go as well as the last.
                          Glad to hear it's goin well!

Comment

Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
                            ok. what do you suggest?
                            Ur fine the way you're doin it. More is not always better. Especially if you're gettin results the way you are, why change it?

Comment

^^^ x2 ^^^

stick with your original plan

Comment

Working...
                              X