Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Epistane Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course i will guys. just seeing what this hater has to say. sticking to my original plan. more would be pointless and stupid

Comment

Lol gotcha, I figured

Comment

well yesterday was a whole new thing i have never done before. It was back day and pushed myself so hard that my back was practically numb i was so pumped. I still had plenty of energy so i decided to do some "light" legs. yea, definitely was not anything "light" about it. i didnt squat but i did do heavy leg press and lunges. then i did 20 mins of high intensity cardio after that. i went home, ate a crap ton of food, did some cleaning for about an hour, then passed the fuck out for 3 hours. i had layed down in my bed for a sec, but then woke up 3 hours later in the same position. best damn nap i have ever had. sadly i am still pretty tired this morning. probly gonna skip the nap today and go to bed early. unless i have another workout like that again.

Comment

well its only been a week and a day so far but i feel like i could up the dose. not going to, but i havent seen any sides. other than bad breath. my girlfriend asks why i all of a sudden have bad breath all the time, i say 'i drink a lot of protein shakes'. now i gotta chew gum all the time. gonna do some measurements at the end of the week to see how everything is coming along. now time for sleep.

Comment

brush your teeth LOL

Comment

Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
              well its only been a week and a day so far but i feel like i could up the dose. not going to, but i havent seen any sides. other than bad breath. my girlfriend asks why i all of a sudden have bad breath all the time, i say 'i drink a lot of protein shakes'. now i gotta chew gum all the time. gonna do some measurements at the end of the week to see how everything is coming along. now time for sleep.
              I'd go for whole food over a shake for a meal (if you have the time and money of course lol).

But it looks like you've got some good size anyway, and epi is more of a hardening agent than something like halo, so you'll still get good results.

Comment

I DO BRUSH MY TEETH! lol. now more than usual because of the bad taste and bad breath.

something suprised me this morning. i have calves! i was bored at work cuz NOBODY came to the gym this morning, so i was flexing and checking my muscles out and i noticed i can actually see my calves! they are descent sized but i can never really see detail in them. they actually look bigger now that there is some seperation. i know its just calves but i work my butt off on them. they are so hard to make grow. the rest of my body responds quickly except for my calves. ive been hitting them 2-3 times a week for the past 3 months. ive noticed everything getting slightly bigger/more detailed. but my calves really suprised me though.

and jacked, my protein intake is about half and half with shakes and real food. i wish i could afford all whole food cuz protein shakes make me nauseous but i can get protein really cheap from a friend so im just doing that for now. i wish i was related to a butcher.....

Comment

Progress is always nice. Its amazing to see how quickly it comes when 'chemically enhanced'!!!

Have you taken you 'before' picture yet?

Is there a farmers market near you? I get fantastic, fresh meats and chicken for cheap. Boneless, Skinless breast for $1.71 /lb.

Comment

You said your goal was a recomp. Have you thought about running an ECA stack alongside this cycle? You can pick up some Bronkaid at your local pharmacy. Just keep an eye on your bloodpressure!

Comment

yea i was thinking about ECA. cant really get my hands on it at the moment. gonna just try this by itself first. then if i feel like it went well i will do another cycle later on and use ECA also. just trying this out first so i can see exactly how this effects me.

Comment

ECA's good, but Epistane is more of a hardening agent than a mass builder. The E on its own should be fine. It's already gonna give you energy and get your blood pressure up, so no need to throw in more powerful stims. I know some people that have used ECA along with prohormones, but that's something I personally wouldn't mess around with. You'll lean out more with the Epistane than with ECA anyway.

Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post

and jacked, my protein intake is about half and half with shakes and real food. i wish i could afford all whole food cuz protein shakes make me nauseous but i can get protein really cheap from a friend so im just doing that for now. i wish i was related to a butcher.....

Ya, as a broke college student I've had to deal with that myself. But like I said above, since Epi is more of a hardening agent, it shouldn't really hinder your progress. If it were something like halo I'd think you'd need more whole food, but you should be fine

Comment

ok guys. so i havent posted here in a while becuz something came up and i couldnt keep up with my diet and workout schedule. no problems with the epi, i just got a last minute offer to go on a great all expenses paid vacation and i just couldnt pass it up. im gonna start another cycle in a couple weeks. im pretty sure that i will be able to finish this cycle without any interruptions. sorry i couldnt let yall know. i didnt have access to internet the entire week. the vacation was well worth it though

Comment

Starting another cycle again. finally have the time and supplements i need. started today with 10mg of epistane by underground labs. tomorrow im gonna just jump right into 20mg a day. last cycle 10mg was good but 20mg was AMAZING. didnt have any problems with it so i dont think i need to start off gradually. im hoping to recomp and lose around 10 pounds. doing cardio 3 times a week plus i ride my bike everywhere so i think that will help a lot. gonna take measurements later.

Comment

Working...
                            X