Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Chemical Q & A with Sassy

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sadie7879 View Post
    im drying out from a dnp cycle and about to start my bulk.. im on 20mg ED of lasix.. its day 2.. the cramps are so bad there arent even words to describe it. I am taking potassium/magnesium 3xs a day and it seems an hour after the dose the cramps stop then 2-3 hours later they start again. is there some thing else i need to do? and thanks for the advice on the cut i look alittle watery but i think im in good shape for the bulk now
    Why are you using lasix? I'd just got off it. If you're going into a bulker anyway, just let your body work itself out. You can use natural diuretics like dandelion root, uva ursi, etc or any of the OTC diuretics like Taraxatone or MHP Xpel or whatever else is out there.

If you can find any, quinine is fantastic for cramps but you can't get it OTC. I know its used for flavoring in seltzer water like Schweppes but I don't know how much you need to address the cramps. Also its not a no-calorie thing so you're getting some sugar w/ it.

I guess I just don't see the point in suffering through cramps like that on somethign as aggressive as lasix if you're not expecting to be onstage in a day. Just my opinion. I'm a big fan of letting the body have time to deal w/ things.

Good luck w/ your bulk - I posted on your other thread about competition

Comment

• Nizoral Shampoo for Acne...what about the cream?

Sassy,

I know you recommend the use of Nizoral Shampoo in the case of body and facial acne breakouts due to AAS use. Have you heard of the cream version?

Nizoral Cream, 2%. Is this product the same, and can it be used for the same purpose? I keep seeing it's use for fungal infections rather than dandruff as in the shampoo version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
        This close to show time I wouldn't be messing w/ stuff if you have no previous experience with it. Its not worth the risk at this point. You're more interested in preserving mass, not gaining, and dialing in.
        Hi Sassy
        Three weeks until showday and the anavar has just got here, I have been running 25mg proviron and 20mg Nolva a day and also taking two furazadrol tabs a day. Is there any benefit in front loading the anavar? I can not afford to put on anything, am i best to just add the anavar in 10mg a day and run through the show, i have another 2 show's in 5 and 6 weeks...would appreciate your thoughts on this one
        Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Wannabeme View Post
          Hi Sassy
          Three weeks until showday and the anavar has just got here, I have been running 25mg proviron and 20mg Nolva a day and also taking two furazadrol tabs a day. Is there any benefit in front loading the anavar? I can not afford to put on anything, am i best to just add the anavar in 10mg a day and run through the show, i have another 2 show's in 5 and 6 weeks...would appreciate your thoughts on this one
          Cheers
          I don't think I've ever heard anyone frontloading anavar. I'd just go w/ the 10 mg - you want to make sure you don't retain water from it so just follow the regular protocol. It will be of more value to you for the following shows.

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard anyone frontloading anavar. I'd just go w/ the 10 mg - you want to make sure you don't retain water from it so just follow the regular protocol. It will be of more value to you for the following shows.
            I also have a question to do with the duiretics in the last week...I have used moduiretics and aldactone before...and increased dosage over a week until show day. I cramped badly on the mods and am hesistant in taking again. I have mods aldactone and frusemide(lasix?) on hand. I also have potassium and magnesium to avoid cramping...which is the best choice and how high do you think i should go with the dosing, I ussually go up to 200mg with the aldactone or 4 mods...I always feel trashed afterwards and wonder if neccessary? I hear the lasix are pretty good and one in the morning and one at lunchtime would dry me right out? I am 57kg....

Comment

I also have a question to do with the duiretics in the last week...I have used moduiretics and aldactone before...and increased dosage over a week until show day. I cramped badly on the mods and am hesistant in taking again. I have mods aldactone and frusemide(lasix?) on hand. I also have potassium and magnesium to avoid cramping...which is the best choice and how high do you think i should go with the dosing, I ussually go up to 200mg with the aldactone or 4 mods...I always feel trashed afterwards and wonder if neccessary? I hear the lasix are pretty good and one in the morning and one at lunchtime would dry me right out? I am 57kg....
              I can't really give you much on diuretics. What I can tell you is to be VERY careful w/ lasix. That is the primary reason you hear about people passing out on stage from dehydration. Quinine also helps w/ cramps due to dehydration but also need to careful w/ that.

Comment

I can't really give you much on diuretics. What I can tell you is to be VERY careful w/ lasix. That is the primary reason you hear about people passing out on stage from dehydration. Quinine also helps w/ cramps due to dehydration but also need to careful w/ that.
                Raises some good questions that I'd like to dig a little more on....

Comment

Thanks, i will def take advice on board, just after posting i found a good article on the muscular development site combining aldactone and lasix...Also alot said about the dangers of lasix and how they work.

Thanks heaps for your advice, good to have someone to ask the hard questions.

Comment

Thanks, i will def take advice on board, just after posting i found a good article on the muscular development site combining aldactone and lasix...Also alot said about the dangers of lasix and how they work.

Thanks heaps for your advice, good to have someone to ask the hard questions.

Cool! I also have to correct my statement about people passing out from dehydration. The bigger issue w/ diueretics is the electrolyte imbalance. That can be deadly.

Comment

• Hi J, how have you been?
                      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                        Hi J, how have you been?
                        Hi J yourself Doing good! Toe is recovering (had a 25 lb plate dropped on it a few weeks ago), 10 weeks out, training my ass off, cardio not as much as it should be (due to toe). Just another day in competition season!

Comment

Hi J yourself Doing good! Toe is recovering (had a 25 lb plate dropped on it a few weeks ago), 10 weeks out, training my ass off, cardio not as much as it should be (due to toe). Just another day in competition season!
                          OUCH!
                          I hope it recovers fast!
                          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

• Sassy, I was wondering about turnabol(10mg) and how much a woman should take?
                            www.michellesmagicmorsels.com
                            IFBB Pro (at last)

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                              OUCH!
                              I hope it recovers fast!
                              We're well on our way! I wore heels today to work! Basically anything that doesn't put pressure on the top of my toe (where there's no nail) is the size of the issue. So a few more weeks and I should be much better. It will take around 6 months to grow a nail all the way back, but hopefully by July I'll have enough to put a fake nail on for the USAs. Don't want any protan in there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelle Ivers-Brent View Post
                                Sassy, I was wondering about turnabol(10mg) and how much a woman should take?
                                Hi Michelle - Oral Turinabol is very similar to anavar and can be cycled similarly. People report similar sides (light) but slightly slower to show results, though still good results maintenance afterwards. I also know a few guys who use it for contest prep for hardness.

Comment

Working...
                                X