Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Chemical Q & A with Sassy

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the correct way to take Clen? for a female,,,,
    I have read so many different ways that I am confused.
    Do you start out with 20mcg and increase it everyday by 20mcg till you get shakey or a max out at 80mcg, then stay on it for 2 weeks then taper off by cutting your dose in half everyday, then stay off a week.
    Then repeat again not to exceed 6 to 8 weeks, also I read about another drug to take during that off week so your receptors don't get saturated. If you heard of that do you believe that stuff works?

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Fitchic View Post
      Whats the correct way to take Clen? for a female,,,,
      I have read so many different ways that I am confused.
      Do you start out with 20mcg and increase it everyday by 20mcg till you get shakey or a max out at 80mcg, then stay on it for 2 weeks then taper off by cutting your dose in half everyday, then stay off a week.
      Then repeat again not to exceed 6 to 8 weeks, also I read about another drug to take during that off week so your receptors don't get saturated. If you heard of that do you believe that stuff works?

Thank you

Hi Fitchic!

Well, I haven't seen "the correct way" to use clen. There are two schools of thought that you can take it continuously for like 6-8 weeks - starting at 20 mcg/week and upping each week by that amount.

The other way, and more common from my own observations, is the 2 weeks on / 2 off. This means you are on clen for 2 weeks, and off and substituting your fav over the counter thermogenic for 2 weeks. For the "on" 2 weeks, use 20 mcg as your unit of dose since that is the typical size of a clen tab (e.g. Oxyflux). So as follows:

Day 1: 20 mcg in AM, if sides aren't bad, 20 mcg in PM (no later than 3 pm)
      Day 2: if sides not bad, increase Day 1 AM dose by 20 mcg. If sides are rough, stay at 20 mcg or reduce the dose by 20 mcg (i.e. dont take any). Then by 3 pm, if sides aren't bad, take same previous day's dose
      Day 3: if sides not bad, increase AM dose by 20 mcg. By 3 pm, if sides not bad, add 20 mcg to pm dose (e.g. 40 mcg)

So you see the method of increase - 2 dosing times / day - 1 in the morning, 2nd by 3pm. Any later and it may compromise the quality of your sleep. Start w/ 20 mcg as your dose, increase at 20 mcg per dosing time, based on how you handle the sides. If its too much, then dont increase the dose or back off a unit of 20 mcg at each dosing time. Each person handles clen differently in terms of how much anxiety / stress headache, shakes, etc. you can handle. IMO its not about how agressive you can be but rather what you can live with.

Clen will also start to saturate your receptors, so over the course of time you'll be able to handle more each day. Then stop when you hit 100-120 mcg/day (not per dosing time) and just stay there. Even if after a whie you dont' "feel" it doesnt' mean you have to keep loading it.

Then on the 2 weeks off, stop, use a different thermo to let your receptors clear and repeat the process same as you did the first 2 weeks.

Cycle for at least 3-4 rounds. You don't need to ramp down anything.

Also include l-taurine at 3-5 g/day to help w/ cramping. Clen inhibits taurine production in your body so you'll experience cramping at night or during your workouts. Better to supplement w/ taurine & drink lots of water.

People talk about using benedryl or ketotifen to go longer than 2 weeks, but that's been up for debate.

Comment

• Any thoughts on EQ and women?

Hi Sassy

I know a women how wants to try EQ for 15 weeks.
        150mg EW splint in 2 x 75mg doses.

Cycle history: Has tried Anavar, Primobolan Depot, Winstrol Depot.

In general a good or bad idea to run EQ only?
        Would EQ be good to stack with Winstrol?
        Anything else when we speak of women and EQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeFemaleMuscle View Post
          Hi Sassy

You can do 150 mg/week (1 shot) and 15 weeks is a fine cycle. Winny is a good stacker w/ it, though my opinion of winny is that it is harsh but aside from the usual sides w/ winstrol (hairloss, voice, acne, etc) its a nice cutter. This is not an uncommon contest prep cycle, adding in the winny towards the last 8 weeks. Neither aromatizes so no water retention issues. EQ sometimes is known to increase appetite so somethign to keep in mind.

Comment

• Hi Sassy
            I am thinking about trying Growth Hormone, I am 36yo a and sit around 60kg..Can you give me some idea of dosage? I have been told 2iu a day, but would like your advice. How long does it take to see results? i don't want any more size just get tighter & leaner. Should i stack it with anything else? I was thinking about getting some sustanon 100, would appreciate your take on this...thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Wannabeme View Post
              Hi Sassy
              I am thinking about trying Growth Hormone, I am 36yo a and sit around 60kg..Can you give me some idea of dosage? I have been told 2iu a day, but would like your advice. How long does it take to see results? i don't want any more size just get tighter & leaner. Should i stack it with anything else? I was thinking about getting some sustanon 100, would appreciate your take on this...thanks
              What do you know about growth? First of all its NOT a steroid so by itself it won't do anything in terms of "size". What you're doing is attempting to appoximate the amount of GH you had at the peak of your youth (e.g. age 21), when your body metabolized fat efficiently in favor of lean muscle mass, your skin was more supple, hair was great, generally great sense of well-being. For women, recommended dose is 1-2 iu/day. You'd need to run it on the order of 6 months to "get results". Its not a miracle drug that produces immediate results. Rather it just resets the clock back to when your body operated at peak efficiency.

NO do NOT stack it w/ Sustenon if you don't want size. Check what sustenon is. ITs FOR SIZE. For your goals, and you don't mention competition at all, but just "leaning up", then I'd only recommend anavar. And this all assumes you're already lean. OTherwise it still takes a tight diet & training /cardio.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeFemaleMuscle View Post
                Hi Sassy

i ran a 16 week 200mg ew eq cycle (1 shot) it was the best cycle to date gains wise. didnt stack it it rocked all by itself for me
                Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
                  What do you know about growth? First of all its NOT a steroid so by itself it won't do anything in terms of "size". What you're doing is attempting to appoximate the amount of GH you had at the peak of your youth (e.g. age 21), when your body metabolized fat efficiently in favor of lean muscle mass, your skin was more supple, hair was great, generally great sense of well-being. For women, recommended dose is 1-2 iu/day. You'd need to run it on the order of 6 months to "get results". Its not a miracle drug that produces immediate results. Rather it just resets the clock back to when your body operated at peak efficiency.

NO do NOT stack it w/ Sustenon if you don't want size. Check what sustenon is. ITs FOR SIZE. For your goals, and you don't mention competition at all, but just "leaning up", then I'd only recommend anavar. And this all assumes you're already lean. OTherwise it still takes a tight diet & training /cardio.
                  I have just competed about two weeks ago and are looking at competing again in about 18weeks. What i really like about GH is the effect it has with peoples skin. For the last comp i ran anavar proviron and nolvadex for about ten weeks and clen/t3 on and off (don't really like clen). I am very good with my diet and cardio. I really want to get some cuts in my legs..What puts me off GH is the price, what puts me off anavar is I'm not so sure on what i am getting....will i get any benefit in doing 3 to 4 months on GH?

Comment

I have just competed about two weeks ago and are looking at competing again in about 18weeks. What i really like about GH is the effect it has with peoples skin. For the last comp i ran anavar proviron and nolvadex for about ten weeks and clen/t3 on and off (don't really like clen). I am very good with my diet and cardio. I really want to get some cuts in my legs..What puts me off GH is the price, what puts me off anavar is I'm not so sure on what i am getting....will i get any benefit in doing 3 to 4 months on GH?
                    I'd just not recommend sus unless you've run it before and are off season bulker so you don't have concerns of water retention, androgenous sides and "getting big".

W/ anavar, as w/ pretty much any other AAS, you're going to always have that concern of 'what is it' unless you got it pharma grade.

What will get cuts in your legs is more diet & cardio.. that's all diet & conditioning. You're already running all the standard cutters.

GH for 3-4 months - its not a "bad" thing - its got great general healing/recovery effects.

Comment

I'd just not recommend sus unless you've run it before and are off season bulker so you don't have concerns of water retention, androgenous sides and "getting big".

W/ anavar, as w/ pretty much any other AAS, you're going to always have that concern of 'what is it' unless you got it pharma grade.

What will get cuts in your legs is more diet & cardio.. that's all diet & conditioning. You're already running all the standard cutters.

GH for 3-4 months - its not a "bad" thing - its got great general healing/recovery effects.
                      So is it worth running the anavar and proviron on top of the GH?

Comment

So is it worth running the anavar and proviron on top of the GH?
                        For competition, proviron as you dial in. Var w/ it. It enhances whatever you are runnign with it. By itself, it is NOT a steroid so it won't make you harder, build muscle, all that - it just optimizes how your body runs.

For competition I would just pay attention to how you hold water on it and make adjustments as you would w/ anything you use that makes you hold water (i.e. drop it by 10-14 days out from show day.)

Comment

• I posted this on **, so i thought i'd post the same question in here:

what would clen be classified as...a prohormone derivative for example?

I have never used it and don't know anything about it hence why I am asking. I always thought its was considered 'steroid' until i read on another board that its a fat burning agent (as well as t3) like ephedrine. In which case, wouldn't it be a banned substance for say most 'natural/tested' competitions? And at what stage would someone consider using it? Would it be better than say yohimbine HCL?

I like reading about these kinds of things...so i look forward to the enlightenment.

Comment

• Originally posted by shankuan View Post
                            I posted this on **, so i thought i'd post the same question in here:

what would clen be classified as...a prohormone derivative for example?

I have never used it and don't know anything about it hence why I am asking. I always thought its was considered 'steroid' until i read on another board that its a fat burning agent (as well as t3) like ephedrine. In which case, wouldn't it be a banned substance for say most 'natural/tested' competitions? And at what stage would someone consider using it? Would it be better than say yohimbine HCL?

I like reading about these kinds of things...so i look forward to the enlightenment.

Its actually a bronchodilator used to treat asthma.

Comment

Hi Sassy,

I have a question related to this reply. You're saying that the recommended dosage of GH for women is 1-2 IU/day. How much is 1-2 IU exactly?
                              I have bought 10 bottles of GH the other day and it says on each box: 4IU/1.6 mg. I was told to mix it with 1 ml of the water supplied with it. So how much am I supposed to inject daily then? Half of it - as 1 vial mixed with 1 ml of water is 4 IU (so 1 vial is for 2 jabs), or 0.2ml (of the 1 ml - so 1 vial is basically 5 jabs/days)?

Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamaram View Post
                                Hi Sassy,

I have a question related to this reply. You're saying that the recommended dosage of GH for women is 1-2 IU/day. How much is 1-2 IU exactly?
                                I have bought 10 bottles of GH the other day and it says on each box: 4IU/1.6 mg. I was told to mix it with 1 ml of the water supplied with it. So how much am I supposed to inject daily then? Half of it - as 1 vial mixed with 1 ml of water is 4 IU (so 1 vial is for 2 jabs), or 0.2ml (of the 1 ml - so 1 vial is basically 5 jabs/days)?

Thank you!
                                So if each vial is 4 iu - let's confirm first what you have - tiny bottles w/ a little cake of powder in the bottom? That means there is 4 iu of GH in each bottle that you need to reconstitute before using. It sounds like they came w/ their own sterile water, so you would use an insulin pin to draw the water from the water bottle and inject it slowly into the bottle w/ the powder. Don't shake it alot but you might need to tap the bottle to get all the powder to reconstitute.

So you have 1 ml of water. 1 standard insulin pin has volume 1cc = 1 ml. So once reconstituted, the one bottle of GH is now 4 iu of reconstituted GH, in 1 ml of liquid. So 1 iu = 1/4 ml = 1/4 cc = 0.25 cc on the insulin pin.

You would use an insulin pin, then to draw out 1 iu or 0.25 cc of liquid for 1 iu, or 0.5 cc of liquid for 2 iu. And then inject that subcutaneously (e.g. a skinfold pinch of fat around your waist).

YOu could inject 1-2 iu each day, or many people do 5 days on /2 off to make it last longer. (There's no 'health' reason to do it that way, just cost-driven.) Some people also inject every other day - some find it helps reduce water retention if they do experience it. But note that they use 2x the dose every other day vs the same dose every day.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                                X