Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Chemical Q & A with Sassy

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sassy,

What about women past menopause? If they take test, will it aromotize and give them higher strogen levels? I would think that would be a good thing since estrogen starts totank as we get older,

What about other coumpounds. will they habe the same estrogen response?

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazon Doll View Post
      Hey Sassy,

What about women past menopause? If they take test, will it aromotize and give them higher strogen levels? I would think that would be a good thing since estrogen starts totank as we get older,

What about other coumpounds. will they habe the same estrogen response?

Sort of a confusing question - yes any aromatizing AAS will introduce additional estrogen into the system. I'm not sure what you mean by "other compounds" - non-aromatizing AAS?

I haven't come across a lot of experience w/ AAS by post-menopausal women so I guess I can't go into detail about what happens - but in a much-reduced natural estrogen environment, the presence of aromatization-generated estrogen, I would think its going to be something the user might want to experiment w/ in terms of doses of what aromatizing compound and if you choose to use any AIs w/ it, to get the results / acceptable sides.

Comment

• Question for Sassy69, Tammy or Sister Steele

I wanted to say thank you for being gracious enough to field all of these questions and giving women the tools to make educated decsions about using AAS. I've read most of this thread (alot to take in) and threads on other forums about AAS usage for females.

With that being said I need some guidance. I'm a 38 year old national level bodybuilding competitor who has done well both times I've done Nationals (top 3 at USA's). I have used Halodrol and run 2 cycles of Clen but never taken the step to AAS. I am getting ready to get back on the competition circuit after having my last baby and would really like to step to the next level in competition. I have the foundation in my knowledge and physique. My diet is spot on during my off season and comp season, I'm currently 5'2 135lbs @ 11%. I've been competing for 7 years now and feel that my body is at it's max potential at this point. I thought of running Var for the first cycle but I have read that although sides are minimal gains are as well. I would really like to utilize Primo (well aware of the sides) and thought just using that alone would be the smartest approach in case there are any negative reactions. With that being said, I'm also wondering how to bridge between 2 shows. My qualifier is 14 weeks out from the national show I want to do. Should I run the Primo right before and possibly during getting ready for my qualifier stopping with enough time to be able to take 12 weeks off so that I can cycle again for the national show? If I stop the Primo 6 weeks out from my qualifier should I utilize something else to stay tight and not lose gains? Your wisdom is greatly appreciated and thanks again for your time.

Comment

• What is an ideal bodyfat for a female bodybuilder to be at when starting a pre-contest cycle (starting 16 weeks out)?

Comment

• Originally posted by MR&MSB View Post
            What is an ideal bodyfat for a female bodybuilder to be at when starting a pre-contest cycle (starting 16 weeks out)?

Depends on the person & your history / experience in prep (i.e. how well do you know your body) but ideal would 12-14%, 16% is doable -but you're generally looking at getting down to 6-7%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
              Depends on the person & your history / experience in prep (i.e. how well do you know your body) but ideal would 12-14%, 16% is doable -but you're generally looking at getting down to 6-7%.
              Thanks Sassy!!

Comment

• Proviron's place in an AAS Cycle

I was wondering what proviron's place is in an AAS Cycle. On a fbb cycle for precontest I saw proviron and nolva being suggested for the last 4-8 weeks for estrogenic fat. If you only ran the Primo and Var (the suggested AAS cycle) for 12 weeks then there would be 4 weeks where there is no AAS in place to work with the Proviron. Does there have to be an AAS used in conjunction with the Proviron as is suggested in Steroid.com or does Proviron play another role that can be used with Nolva only?

Thanks for sharing your knowlege!

Comment

• Proviron works well w/ Nolva. You can drop the var & keep the primo and then add in the proviron + nolva at the last 4 weeks (dependent upon if var makes you retain water) or keep the primo and add the proviron + nolva.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR&MSB View Post
                    I was wondering what proviron's place is in an AAS Cycle. On a fbb cycle for precontest I saw proviron and nolva being suggested for the last 4-8 weeks for estrogenic fat. If you only ran the Primo and Var (the suggested AAS cycle) for 12 weeks then there would be 4 weeks where there is no AAS in place to work with the Proviron. Does there have to be an AAS used in conjunction with the Proviron as is suggested in Steroid.com or does Proviron play another role that can be used with Nolva only?

Thanks for sharing your knowlege!
                    you don't stop the var and primo when you bring in the proviron
                    if you do 16 week prep with 12 week of var and primo you start the cycle after dieting 4 weeks
                    iForce Nutrition Athlete
                    iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

Comment

• HI

I have been doing bodybuilding for 3 years and now i started using steroids. iam fully aware of its side effects and iam satisfied with the progress . my wife has also been working out with me for a year(she didnt use steroids) . now iam planning to start a beginners cycle for my wife(anavar and winstrol stack). but she doesnt want to develop muscular arms and chest because it will reduce her breast size and create a less feminine look. however she wants to develop her legs(thighs and calves). so she plans to work out only her lower body parts(quads,hamstring and calves). she wont work out her upper body at all. my question is..

will her upper body muscles develop?(because of a chemical effect alone). or will it remain as muscular as it is now?(by the end of the cycle)

Comment

• what about Methyl 1-D or Methyl Masterdrol by LG sciences??? would any of those be good for a women to take? anyone tried it? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by jarald View Post
                          HI

I have been doing bodybuilding for 3 years and now i started using steroids. iam fully aware of its side effects and iam satisfied with the progress . my wife has also been working out with me for a year(she didnt use steroids) . now iam planning to start a beginners cycle for my wife(anavar and winstrol stack). but she doesnt want to develop muscular arms and chest because it will reduce her breast size and create a less feminine look. however she wants to develop her legs(thighs and calves). so she plans to work out only her lower body parts(quads,hamstring and calves). she wont work out her upper body at all. my question is..

will her upper body muscles develop?(because of a chemical effect alone). or will it remain as muscular as it is now?(by the end of the cycle)
                          First of all for a true beginner I wouldn't be stacking anything she hasn't run by the individual components by themselves. I also don't believe you can selectively NOT develop any part of your body, so cant' guarantee anything. You want to introduce a dramatic increase of testosterone into her system, so the primary thing that will happen if she doesn't do anything is that she will most likely get "thick" - and this will be proportional. If she selectively only trains one part, I still can't say that she's only goign to develop that one part. Just the presence of the steroid will make some changes to body composition - and this happens proportionally across the body.

The loss of bodyfat in the breast tissue isn't due to steroids - its due to reduction in bodyfat - you can do that w/o steroids just by going on a diet and dropping your bodyfat to probably below 15%.

Frankly I don't think I'd recomemend steroids to someone who only wants selective results, and also if she's only been training a year, she can produce the results she wants w/o steroids. I'd also not stack things that she's never used before if she isn't willing to accept all the potential sides that come w/ it.

Comment

• Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
                            what about Methyl 1-D or Methyl Masterdrol by LG sciences??? would any of those be good for a women to take? anyone tried it? thanks
                            don't waste your money on either of those.
                            p.s. i've seen you posting around here. you should let us know about your previous history and stats before any of us start giving out anymore information. seems like you want quick answers and quick results.
                            "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

• Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
                              don't waste your money on either of those.
                              p.s. i've seen you posting around here. you should let us know about your previous history and stats before any of us start giving out anymore information. seems like you want quick answers and quick results.
                              ok well im 22 and ive been training for 6 years. Did powerlifting for 2 years and then got into bodybuilding. im not really thinking of taking the next step yet, just trying to get some opinions of people who have had experience. sorry if i sound immature with all the questions. just trying to look at every aspect of everything. im too cautious to just try anything. i need to acquire quite a bit of knowledge before making any decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
                                ok well im 22 and ive been training for 6 years. Did powerlifting for 2 years and then got into bodybuilding. im not really thinking of taking the next step yet, just trying to get some opinions of people who have had experience. sorry if i sound immature with all the questions. just trying to look at every aspect of everything. im too cautious to just try anything. i need to acquire quite a bit of knowledge before making any decisions.
                                that is exactly what we want here on the forums. sorry if i came across too brash.
                                "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

Working...
                                X