Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Chemical Q & A with Sassy

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ttsells
    replied
    Sorry. I haven't tried Var due to no access but I really hope your post awakens the female boards. I'm returning to bbing after injury and taking a few years off. I'd like to know what prohormomes/supps that are around NOW women are taking with success.

Leave a comment:

• ratgrrl2016
    replied
    I have questions regarding Var.
    Has anyone experienced any facial discoloration and/or facial hair from using Var?
    Also, does any recommendations on supplements between cycles?
    Last edited by ratgrrl2016; May 11, 2016, 02:29 PM. Reason: typing error

Leave a comment:

• jaenschkatie
    replied
    for educational purposes im curious as to how well females react to halodrol after cycling off, and whether 25mg vs 50mg makes any difference first week.

Leave a comment:

• Etough
    replied
    Need suggestions on dosing. Prop and winni. First time user.

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    Originally posted by -Stellarb View Post
    Perfect. Thanks so much, Apietrosanti! I really appreciate the feedback, considering it's quite dead in here!
    Bikini Pics?

Leave a comment:

• apietrosanti86
    replied
    Perfect. Thanks so much, Apietrosanti! I really appreciate the feedback, considering it's quite dead in here!
    anytime.

Leave a comment:

• -Stellarb
    replied
    Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
    there is always the risk of gallbladder issues secondary to possible hepatic/biliary problems with oral use, but that would be very rare and you would have signs of problems before it got that far. plus, you would have to be running the oral for well over it's intended time span.
    i don't see there being any problems like that when it comes to injectables.

Leave a comment:

• apietrosanti86
    replied
    Either....I have asked around and the general consensus is "no"...what do you think?
    there is always the risk of gallbladder issues secondary to possible hepatic/biliary problems with oral use, but that would be very rare and you would have signs of problems before it got that far. plus, you would have to be running the oral for well over it's intended time span.
    i don't see there being any problems like that when it comes to injectables.

Leave a comment:

• -Stellarb
    replied
    Either....I have asked around and the general consensus is "no"...what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• apietrosanti86
    replied
    Hello fellows and ladies!
    Quick question....Any idea if not having a gallbladder impacts use of AAS at all? Thanks!
    are you speaking of injectables or orals?

Leave a comment:

• -Stellarb
    replied
    Hello fellows and ladies!
    Quick question....Any idea if not having a gallbladder impacts use of AAS at all? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• bigrgc
    replied
    Originally posted by Suzie-Q View Post

So, now my question -- I am considering adding tren to this stack for an upcoming meet I will be doing a couple of months from now. I would only take it for six weeks and am really interested in your advice on dosage. I do realize this is the king of all roids and can have very harsh side effects. I've read as much as I can absorb, and I've read that women are mellower (unlike their male counterparts, which would be great in my case since my bf is going to begin a cycle of tren at the same time) and some of the known side effects with men may not cross apply to females. Any information you can shed on this would be great too.

I had wanted to pm you with other personal data but I don't appear to have the privilege on this forum to send pm's.

I really do appreciate any advice you can lend on dosage, etc. Thanks...
    Tren is harsh on a man when used for 6 weeks. Unless you don't mind permanent masculine side effects than I absolutely would not run for this long. Two weeks out drop the test and add low dose tren ace if you can handle the sides

Leave a comment:

• Robusmc
    replied
    Sassy..I believe it was you that said you basically threw out your scale once when shit got real. You manged to drop like 9 percent and only 2 pounds of bw. Could you provide some details and tips on how you mentally kept shit together. Like did you only go by pics and bf testing. It just really was a great answer to how you delt with the reality of bf loss verus weight loss. And not letting numbers get you tied up.

Leave a comment:

• Robusmc
    replied
    Hi ladies..I just wanna say I totally support female bb and fitness. I personally think bodybuilder chicks are hot lol but then again I'm a nutty ex marine. Anyway I love this forum I'm learning a ton from the ladies of iron. Any suggestions for diet friendly decent tasting chicken and ways to not have it taste like shit the next day. I just figure the girls are smart enough to figure that out. Oh and that was the most intense and detailed dnp post I think I ever read. I had a 2 buddies I bounced with take it, all I can say is that it scared me to how good that shit works..and how fucked up they were. But hey this forum rocks I give you all props for being honest to help each other. Oh

Oh do any of the ladies use 7-keto dhea for dieting..Patrick Arnold swear by it, and if so any headaches at higher dosages. Then if so to that lol any advice on combating this. Thanks rob.

Leave a comment:

• Suzie-Q
    replied
    I believe I found the best read thus far in your men's section that had information pertaining to females and tren. Just a suggestion, but maybe you could consider taking these types of posts (URL noted below) and also sticky them in the women's section when there is information written pertaining to females. A search engine can only do so much and the words "women and tren" will bring up thousands of hits. As a person who has to do a lot of research in her daily job, the last thing I want to do at night is go through mountains of pages sifting for the information I seek. I don't mean to offend, just would like the women's section to be the primary place to gain information.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...omping-steroid

Leave a comment:

Working...
X