Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Women Havoc yay or nay???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^^

    Wait, Underground E really? I'm surprised, not too many places/online retailers carry it.

    Comment


    • ^^^^^^^

      There are Epi clones all over the place online.

      Comment


      • So you were talking about epi in general? I'm just talking about this one particular clone.

        Comment


        • ^^^^^^^

          Yeah, I just meant Epistane in general.

          Comment


          • Not trying to play devil's advocate, but I've been reading a bit more about Epistane clones lately (I love Epi btw). It seems that due to most commonplace synthesizing processes for this particular drug, it has the potential to convert to another drug. Depending on the amount of time it sits, and also the temperature and pressure, it is supposedly possible for the active to convert to Madol (DMT). The actual extent of the conversion varies, of course. I wonder if this should be of concern to women that are thinking about using Epi clones? Legal issues not being considered, just physiological.

            I wonder if this has anything to do with the occasional, though usually very rare, reportings of some men getting a mild case of gyno from running these clones. Maybe it sat for too long in a hot warehouse?
            Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ironhead1983 View Post
              Not trying to play devil's advocate, but I've been reading a bit more about Epistane clones lately (I love Epi btw). It seems that due to most commonplace synthesizing processes for this particular drug, it has the potential to convert to another drug. Depending on the amount of time it sits, and also the temperature and pressure, it is supposedly possible for the active to convert to Madol (DMT). The actual extent of the conversion varies, of course. I wonder if this should be of concern to women that are thinking about using Epi clones? Legal issues not being considered, just physiological.

              I wonder if this has anything to do with the occasional, though usually very rare, reportings of some men getting a mild case of gyno from running these clones. Maybe it sat for too long in a hot warehouse?
              Some of the older versions, the original epi included, were rumored to have been spiked with tren and other phs as well, causing gyno. That's interesting though. I'll be sure not to let my 2 bottles of havoc sit around for long now! Post that in the ph forum, I wonder if Mike, apietrosanti and those guys have ever heard of this happening

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ironhead1983 View Post
                Not trying to play devil's advocate, but I've been reading a bit more about Epistane clones lately (I love Epi btw). It seems that due to most commonplace synthesizing processes for this particular drug, it has the potential to convert to another drug. Depending on the amount of time it sits, and also the temperature and pressure, it is supposedly possible for the active to convert to Madol (DMT). The actual extent of the conversion varies, of course. I wonder if this should be of concern to women that are thinking about using Epi clones? Legal issues not being considered, just physiological.

                I wonder if this has anything to do with the occasional, though usually very rare, reportings of some men getting a mild case of gyno from running these clones. Maybe it sat for too long in a hot warehouse?
                It can happen but it's a minimum contamination overall. Probably 1-2mgs per cap at the most.

                Comment


                • I was starting to get an urge to go buy a whole crate and stick it in my attic or by my furnace
                  Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ironhead1983 View Post
                    I was starting to get an urge to go buy a whole crate and stick it in my attic or by my furnace

                    funny guy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                      We had one women here try it and she said it worked very well for her. It's visual effects appeared to be the same across the board for both males and females. She didn't have a lot of prior experience with AAS, but none the less, she definitely thought Epi worked great for her.

                      Epi is also a steroid with one of the highest anabolic to androgenic ratios you can find and in compariso to other steroids with similar ratios, such as Anavar, Epi has even more potent anabolic activity.

                      Accoprding to what's on paper, Epi should be one of the few steroids that most female steroid users would consider a "safe" steroid, as it appears to be mild in just about every way, aside from anabolic potency. Now, with that said, the amount of female users is low, so as with all steroids, we will have to see how this steroid effects many femake users before any type of reasonable judgment can be made concerning it's effects on women. It is also rather low in toxicity when compared to other methyls, so longer cycles can be run with more safety, especially at the doses females would run it. Up to 10 weeks at 10 mg/day should be more than fine for the large majority of users where tocicity is concerned.

                      Based on what I know of this steroid both on paper, it's effects in men, one women here and 2 women I know personally, I would feel rather safe recommending this steroid for a 2nd cycle in women trying to avoid masculinization, with Anavar (due to it's long-term use in the female population) being used during one's 1st cycle. Good luck finding another oral with a lower androgenic component, besides Var. In additon, almost all injectables have a higher androgenic rating.

                      Hope that helps a bit.

                      so is it recommended that a woman start off with something like anavar first before trying epistane? or would epistane be ok for a first cycle?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
                        so is it recommended that a woman start off with something like anavar first before trying epistane? or would epistane be ok for a first cycle?

                        It should be fine, but remeber, few women have used it, so your taking a greater risk by doing so. Personally, I think it would be fine knowing what I do of the drug itself, but Anavar is the most accepted 1st cycle for a woman. There is no rush.

                        Should I recommend it and then side effects are encountered that are unwanted, who is getting blamed? Me. It's your call.

                        Comment


                        • i wouldn't blame anyone but myself. thanks for the "advice" Mike. . Im still going to contemplate it. Make sure i make a clear headed decision.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
                            i wouldn't blame anyone but myself. thanks for the "advice" Mike. . Im still going to contemplate it. Make sure i make a clear headed decision.
                            also, what is the best way to split the pills in half? Im thinking i would start off at 5mgs and most (or all) come in at least 10mgs. would i have to put it in a solution?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by allthatremains35 View Post
                              also, what is the best way to split the pills in half? Im thinking i would start off at 5mgs and most (or all) come in at least 10mgs. would i have to put it in a solution?
                              EOD

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dvsness View Post
                                EOD
                                every other day?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X