Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

tren for women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    Not every girl is blessed with a pretty face and body, i'd also take that into consideration as others have said.
    yea i kno.. im really rethinking it. i wanna go into fitness modeling after my 1st shiow.. so i gotta keep the young cute face

Comment

Trenbolone is an aggressive aas for a lady but if your threshold for risk is high then it can be run with minimal problems. I would advise Trenbolone acetate as it is short acting and can be adjusted quickly if you have problems. You will likely have some side effects like deepening of the voice, irregular menstration, unwanted hair growth, swollen clitoris, aggression, night sweats, mood swings, etc. A first time female user of Tren could start around 30mg weekly spread equally in 3 doses.

Mon 10mg
      Wed 10mg
      Fri 10mg

6-8 weeks would be a good duration to weigh the pros vs cons of the medication.

Prolactin is problematic for men for a variety of reasons but not so much for a lady. At this proposed dose of Tren I doubt you will need to control prolactin. After all, if you start lactating (rare) it isn't the end of the world. For a guy it is a much bigger problem. If you want, keep some Caber on hand. If you experience prolactin sides start with 0.5mg weekly. Only labs will determine the ideal dose of Caber.

Good luck and keep us updated!
      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
        Trenbolone is an aggressive aas for a lady but if your threshold for risk is high then it can be run with minimal problems. I would advise Trenbolone acetate as it is short acting and can be adjusted quickly if you have problems. You will likely have some side effects like deepening of the voice, irregular menstration, unwanted hair growth, swollen clitoris, aggression, night sweats, mood swings, etc. A first time female user of Tren could start around 30mg weekly spread equally in 3 doses.

Mon 10mg
        Wed 10mg
        Fri 10mg

6-8 weeks would be a good duration to weigh the pros vs cons of the medication.

Prolactin is problematic for men for a variety of reasons but not so much for a lady. At this proposed dose of Tren I doubt you will need to control prolactin. After all, if you start lactating (rare) it isn't the end of the world. For a guy it is a much bigger problem. If you want, keep some Caber on hand. If you experience prolactin sides start with 0.5mg weekly. Only labs will determine the ideal dose of Caber.

Good luck and keep us updated!
        tren ace is wat i got and for that reason.. incase of unwanted sides. i was gonna keep it to 6 week max. and yea i was gonna be doin 10 mg eod.

i'll let u kno IF i do, do it and how it goes... thanx

Comment

****Lifting smarter and harder .******
          *******Eating the right combination of foods to grow*******

Please consider this before attempting anything this strong or harsh. It does takes years of training to devlope muscle mass it doesnt come easy with any substance taken and when it does there is usually too many sides that come along with it.

Originally posted by Tatyana View Post
          George has a point.

You have some muscle, but it takes time to put it on, especially for women.

More anabolic/androgenic steroid may not be the answer.

****Lifting smarter and harder just might be.******

What is your training routine like?

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
            ****Lifting smarter and harder .******
            *******Eating the right combination of foods to grow*******

Please consider this before attempting anything this strong or harsh. It does takes years of training to devlope muscle mass it doesnt come easy with any substance taken and when it does there is usually too many sides that come along with it.
            thanx.. im really considering just goin with var and primo and addin in simply sugars pwo. i'll prolly start with a 2000 cal diet and wrk my way up. that way i put on muscle slowly and hopefully stay lean.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond*K View Post
              i've used winni and var.. i got great result.. i deff love var when im dieting. i just wanna bulk up and try sumthing new... i got var incase i start to see sides i dont like. plus its acetate so it wont stay long in my system if i decide to stop it.

im still debatin if i wanna take it...
              Going from var and winni to tren is pretty extreme. They are on opposite sides of the harshness spectum. Winni and var are some of the mildest of all ASS, and Tren is one of the most harsh.

I would suggest trying something in the middle first, perhaps EQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladryn View Post
                Going from var and winni to tren is pretty extreme. They are on opposite sides of the harshness spectum. Winni and var are some of the mildest of all ASS, and Tren is one of the most harsh.

I would suggest trying something in the middle first, perhaps EQ.
                ya... i think im just gonna stick to the mild aas.. just coz.. i dont wanna look like a guy. i kno my voice already crack on winny.. so im sure tren would be worse.

Comment

Alright well these new modifications to the board have been a real pain in the ass because I just wrote out a lengthy response and it simply vanished. Not writing it again.

The 411 on what I was trying to say:
                  you have no business using gear period. You are not ready for that. And gear is not necessary considering what it is you are trying to achieve.
                  Learn how to design a sound training regimen, meal plan and educate yourself on nutrient timing. You start drugging now, you will keep none of your gains.
                  Pay your dues.

That being said. Do not let anyone dissuade you from using something for the wrong reasons. I have used tren many times with diligence and I have one of the prettiest faces you will ever see on a female bodybuilder weighing over 200lb. It it not tren you are not ready for. Its gear in general. You start drugging now and then spend some time educating yourself on the ramifications of venturing over to the dark side and the lifetime of consequences you will be left with.

And just a word or advice. Do not hit that most muscular pose again please. Ask sassy or lil mama to show you what a decent, feminine and visually pleasing most muscular pose looks like for a woman. That just made you look like somebody's daddy in prison.

SS
                  Last edited by SisterSteel; September 23, 2010, 04:45 AM.
                  Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

ss can u check your pm?
                    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Frankly you're listing off all these different cycles you're going to do when you should be spending your time working on diet & training.

Here are some variations on the most muscular:

Comment

Sassy ur sooo cute in ur pics

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                          Sassy ur sooo cute in ur pics
                          Beni you are the Queen of Cute!

Comment

I LOVE tren but it does fuck up your complexion. I think I've gotten a little uglier on gear but what the hell, Renne Toney ain't got the prettiest face, doesn't deter the schmoes...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunsblazin View Post
                              I LOVE tren but it does fuck up your complexion. I think I've gotten a little uglier on gear but what the hell, Renne Toney ain't got the prettiest face, doesn't deter the schmoes...
                              lol love the wording!
                              PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunsblazin View Post
                                So is that what you aspire to do with your life? fuck up your face and pack a dick to please the schmoes?

Ambitions....Aim high eh?
                                Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X