Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Natural IFBB Pros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural IFBB Pros?

Just found out that IFBB Pro Tim Martin is a natural drug free athlete as well as myself. Are there anymore IFBB Pros out there who are natural and drug free?

Hahahahaha

Tim is a steroid, GH and slin abuser.

PS I love your Gyno.

Comment

Comment

No "owning" going on here, Foreman's been saying that for years. If I did ever decide to use expect me to be about 30 lbs. bigger!
        https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

Comment

April pass already man, stop with the jokes.
          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Martin View Post
            No "owning" going on here, Foreman's been saying that for years. If I did ever decide to use expect me to be about 30 lbs. bigger!
            LOL, Serious bodybuilders stop at nothing, you know this, if you could increase your size/muscle you would have done it , and you did already. using gear.
            AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
            MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

LMAO, and it will all be in the gut.

love your total hair loss at 26, gyno and fibrocollagenous scar tissue.

Comment

OP was "owned" for comparing himself to a natural drug free athlete. He has real gyno!

Comment

^^^^

Double self ownage from a guy supporting a known drug abuser.

Comment

You got an awesome physique, but I no see no way any IFPA or INBF competitor is able to compete with your muscular proportion. Just be honest, because I know there are natty bbers who consider themselves natty because they haven't taken any legit steroids (Deca-Durabolin, Dianabol, Winstrol) but take prohormones and consider that natural because they can buy over-the-counter at supplement stores.

Here's the REAL question: are you a lifetime natural, drug-free, ph-free natural bodybuilder that has never once in their life ingested or consumed any type of prohormone or steroid? If so, good shit. You'll be surprised how many natty bbers get "exposed" and end up fucking up the reputation of other natural bbers so don't be surprised by the skepticism.

Comment

Gyno and baldness can occur naturally. Dont be retarded. Ever heard of puberty and genetics?

Comment

Derik Farnsworth looks drug free in the videos of him winning the strongest BB at the O.

Comment

Originally posted by big daron View Post
                          Just found out that IFBB Pro Tim Martin is a natural drug free athlete as well as myself. Are there anymore IFBB Pros out there who are natural and drug free?
                          Very few like you Daron! You damn freak!
                          CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
                          NGA
                          PRO BODYBUILDER
                          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Jeff Willett

Comment

Foreman have you ever actually done anything in bodybuilding or are you just a groupie sh&t talker? Personally, I think the later is the answer.
                              www.allnaturaloptions.com - Natural Bodybuilder - Train hard, train harder.

Comment

Working...
                              X