Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

natural test boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural test boosters

just wondering if anyone has tried any good natural test boosters lately. not like novadex or pro hormones because those will cause a false positive drug test result. thanks.

Originally posted by bigm123 View Post
    just wondering if anyone has tried any good natural test boosters lately. not like novadex or pro hormones because those will cause a false positive drug test result. thanks.
    Yes...new product from All American-EFX called Test Charge. 30 day supply and it also comes with an aromatase blocker.

Comment

Originally posted by bigm123 View Post
      DAA works amazing!!!

Comment

Been on DAA for a week(8 weeks out from a contest) and it is definitely helping to keep my energy levels and strength high. I would give it a try.

Comment

I just run big dosages of Tribulus and seems to work as well as anything for me. 60g a day. Make sure it has more than 40% saponin content, good ones have around 45% from what I have read up on.

Comment

I second the suggestion DAA,testforce 2,hcgenerate or activate xtreme

Comment

I'm a big fan of AAEFX Test Charge. At 45 it helps me a lot. Have to watch my temper though. lol

Comment

i tried DAA and i'm typically not one to bash, but it was basically worthless

Comment

Two of my favorite natty test booster stacks I love to run and cycle back forth with. Are EFX's Test Charge with Tribulus and DAA stacked with Activate Extreme.
                  AAEFX Board Rep....www.aaefx.com

Comment

Originally posted by mich29 View Post
                    I second the suggestion DAA,testforce 2,hcgenerate or activate xtreme
                    You can get bulk powder from places like PureBulk.com pretty cheap too, that's where I got mine. Stopped noticing much of an effect near the end of the 8 week cycles I was doing. Took a longer break from it after my second cycle and my aggression levels went through the roof! Awesome if you're good at channeling it into your lifts and your lifts only.

Comment

Has anyone tried stacking DAA and something like Erase? I'm prone to gyno already since puberty and would really not like risking making it any worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline5656 View Post
                        i tried DAA and i'm typically not one to bash, but it was basically worthless
                        Got a friend that's just bought 300g of it so waiting for the feedback from him, apart from reading a couple of articles about DAA on the net and a write up in MD I thought it looked reasonably promising. Haven't read into any studies on it yet with regards to increasing testosterone but with that being one of its' claims then I would think there's probably something in it; hopefully over the coming year or two we'll see some studies being done on BB'ers and athletes so we have a little more to go on.

To quickly explain, free unbound testosterone is what you are looking to try to increase and that comprises only 1-3% of total testosterone (it's only the free testosterone that is linked to muscle gains and strength). The goal is to try and favourably alter the ratio of free testosterone to bound testosterone, with test boosters this can often occur due to the adrenal cortex being able to produce more of the C19 hormone ~ a precursor to testosterone. I have read up on a few natural herbs that claim to promote testosterone and the ones that appear to have merit IMHO would be fenugreek, tribulus (with a 40%+ saponin content) and B Dimers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                          Got a friend that's just bought 300g of it so waiting for the feedback from him, apart from reading a couple of articles about DAA on the net and a write up in MD I thought it looked reasonably promising. Haven't read into any studies on it yet with regards to increasing testosterone but with that being one of its' claims then I would think there's probably something in it; hopefully over the coming year or two we'll see some studies being done on BB'ers and athletes so we have a little more to go on.

To quickly explain, free unbound testosterone is what you are looking to try to increase and that comprises only 1-3% of total testosterone (it's only the free testosterone that is linked to muscle gains and strength). The goal is to try and favourably alter the ratio of free testosterone to bound testosterone, with test boosters this can often occur due to the adrenal cortex being able to produce more of the C19 hormone ~ a precursor to testosterone. I have read up on a few natural herbs that claim to promote testosterone and the ones that appear to have merit IMHO would be fenugreek, tribulus (with a 40%+ saponin content) and B Dimers.

I tried a bunch of DAA products...primaforce DAA and True Nutrition DAA work the best!

Comment

I know at 18/19 many people say there is no point in test boosters as test is so high. But some studies suggest it can drop lower before this or of course later because no bodes hormone levels are the same. So my main question is, is it worth trying? Because people i know and also know of in the same age group have taken animal stak etc and have seen good gains from it. Because it natural surely it can't do any harm? I know diet and training has to be perfect or as perfect as can be due to circumstances but say mine is (obviously always room for improvement) is a test booster worth a shot?

Thanks
                            YEAH BUDDY !

Comment

Working...
                            X