Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Best legal stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best legal stack?

I am going to be competing in a couple weeks, then after a brief rest, embarking on a serious quest for new mass. I would like to know what legal stacks of prohormones, or whatever you choose to call this type of product, has worked best for you guys. In the past year I have done Halodrol liquigels and Novedex XT by Gaspari with good results. I would probably like to keep the Halo and add something else.

Just wondering what you guys have used that you would rate highly? Thanks for any feedback!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I am going to be competing in a couple weeks, then after a brief rest, embarking on a serious quest for new mass. I would like to know what legal stacks of prohormones, or whatever you choose to call this type of product, has worked best for you guys. In the past year I have done Halodrol liquigels and Novedex XT by Gaspari with good results. I would probably like to keep the Halo and add something else.

Just wondering what you guys have used that you would rate highly? Thanks for any feedback!
    GXL's Original HD is one of the best prohormones I have ever used. I am currently using it right now and honestly it's highly anabolic and very little to no water retention. Hmmmmmm, Liquid Masterdrol was pretty good and you get a bit of a kick from Yohimbe.

Comment

Wish I could help Ron. This is a part of the game that I have really dropped the ball on. I've relied on Eric B to tell me what natty/otc supps to take during my contest runs.

However, I think i'm going to use ALR's Evolution stack this time. You may want to look into that.
      TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
      www.fitcorps.net

Comment

The best legal stack I've ever used or sold is Epic's 5-Tetra/Gaspari's Halodrol liquigels. If you want you can add Epic's 8-Beta Anabol during w/o.

This is hands down the very best. Period. No water retention or anything, and you will feel positively superhuman.
        "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

I just got the trifecta stack from LG... I also asked a lot and all over about legal stacks before making this decision... and a month ago the big guru-wizard-master told me to use this LG product methyl 1-d... I will let you know what happens in a month

Comment

Cool, I appreciate all that feedback!

Water retention won't be a concern, though. This is going to be for use in the fall and winter and I want to take my weight up to 240-245.
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Take this with a grain of salt but here is a story:
              My buddy tried the LG Methyl 1D.
              He got stronger.
              and went to the hospital for a few days.
              No he dosen't really drink either but his liver was MESSED up.
              Perhaps he was using way too much, I don't know.
              Maybe a pre-existing condition?
              I know he'll never use it again though.

Comment

Originally posted by tjoe View Post
                Take this with a grain of salt but here is a story:
                My buddy tried the LG Methyl 1D.
                He got stronger.
                and went to the hospital for a few days.
                No he dosen't really drink either but his liver was MESSED up.
                Perhaps he was using way too much, I don't know.
                Maybe a pre-existing condition?
                I know he'll never use it again though.
                many OTC anabolics are much harder on the body per dosage than actual steroids (like anavar, etc) from what I understand
                BioLayne LLC
                PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

I find it very ironic that people are talking about low class gear none the less that just hasn’t been banned in a natural form. I don’t see the line between the products spoke of and d-bol except less gains. just for the sake of wondering, Ron why would you even bother when you can get what ever you want ? otc's for lack of a better word produce half the results with all of the sides . I just dont understand why anyone would use the stuff . like this thread I know of people all over the net having to go to a doc with high liv-values from meth-1d and such . even people who have used a-50 at 100-150mg /day with no probs ,buy some methel -1 and its off to see a doc .
                  Last edited by preist943; August 2, 2007, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I echo Layne and preist943.
                    However I understand Rons reasoning for going that route as he spoke about it in his thread.
                    But yes, I think many of the OTC products are MORE risky than the actual AAS. Especially if you go with injections. Not that I am an expert (far from it) but some injectables seem to be the safest way to go even when compareed to "legal" sups and with much better results.

Comment

Originally posted by preist943 View Post
                      I find it very ironic that people are talking about low class gear none the less that just hasnít been banned in a natural form. I donít see the line between the products spoke of and d-bol except less gains. just for the sake of wondering, Ron why would you even bother when you can get what ever you want ? otc's for lack of a better word produce half the results with all of the sides . I just dont understand why anyone would use the stuff . like this thread I know of people all over the net having to go to a doc with high liv-values from meth-1d and such . even people who have used a-50 at 100-150mg /day with no probs ,buy some methel -1 and its off to see a doc .
                      For me personally in direct comment of your question is; do the ends justify the means? In all aspects. Morally, legally, financially, and educated. If you can on all fronts then have at it. Like I said for me personally I get a huge NO check mark my every one.
                      You are totally correct in saying that many companies are peddling garbage that has worse side effect than real aas. That's where the educated part comes into play.
                      Assistant to the regional manager.
                      Iron8 approved

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post

Hey bro, take it from someone with some experience. I've done Super & Phera in the past(before i knew and realized WTF it was) and that shit is HARD on your liver, just as bad as the real stuff PLUS if you think you'll get away from Gyno and shit like that..forget about it. You still need to hope on Nova & do a PCT! Its very anabolic, the threads are no joke. Your safe bet is to stick with Estro blockers like 6-oxo,zma,tribulus ie forza-t, or novedex xt things of that nature that doesnt fu@k with your natural hormons brutha! Just becuase its "legal" doesnt mean that is natural or good for you, it just means there are loop holes or the FDA hasnt gotten word about it yet. There are some highly anabolic "legal" gear out there but be safe man and read up on thread before you purchase if you want to stay "nattie"! You sure have maintained some size before you were a "reborn" nattie, good for you for wising up before it was too late!

Oh one more thing, heres what i do:
                        Cell-Mass, No-Xplode, Leanfire(thermo when cutting) & Forza-T or some sorta estro blocker like Novedex XT..but not getting as good results with that as i have with Forza-T! I've dont T-Bomb II and that bit the big one as well.

peace brutha

jd
                        Last edited by jeromedinh; August 2, 2007, 03:42 PM.
                        Jerome Dinh Force Factor Athlete NPC Nationally qualified from 1996 thr 2013

Comment

Cool - Jerome, you look awesome by the way!

Comment

A product I've had good resultst with that is completely natural is Activate by Designer Supplements. Not sure if there's been discussion on other threads about this product, but I took it and gained some lean mass and actually lowered my bodyfat slightly (no change on calories or cardio). It basically binds with Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) and increases the amount of circulating testosterone. Again, I found I got great results from it. They have a new formula out that looks promising, Activate Xtreme, that has some more elements (natural test booster, anti-estrogen) and is still natural/plant based. Know a few people that have tried it already and they are loving it.
                            www.naturaliowamuscle.com
                            www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

Labrada's got a solid line of supplements. He has a testosterone booster called humanofort which contains IGF-1 IGF-2 also and it's supposed to increase your natural testosterone production and reduce recovery time. I like Labrada's products and am considering giving humanofort a try. I would look into it if I were you and see what you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X