Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Best legal stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the products being discussed (from what I've seen) are estrogen inhibitors to free up natural test for your body to use. I am correct?
    Republicans buy shoes too.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmontrone View Post
      this 5-tetra/halodrol LG stack sounds like its the shit to get, but they do random drug tests for athletes at my school. anybody know if i would fail it by taking this stack?
      While it is true that most people get results from these products (and The Ninja has tried a bunch and stacked them various ways). One question I have for you (since you mention school) is how old are you? The reason for this is at a young age, you already have a flood of hormones flowing in your body. Use those to your advantage (plus it's free). As a teenager/early 20's you have as much test in you as a guy on 'stuff'.

Now course, if you're older than that, then by all means gather info and make the decision that makes sense to what your goals are.
      Assistant to the regional manager.
      Iron8 approved

Comment

• i think a good stack would be dermacrine pp transdermal sup , xfactor, 5 tetra, and maybe a divanil based product like activate xtreme. 4 wks of these guys combined. Then i believe sustain alpha is recommended 4 wks.

I believe it would be kinda like the halodrol/5tetra/activae xtreme combo plus novedex xt but way more effective since the dhea in the dermacrine would be better absorbed through a transdermal.

Would this still be considered natural?? from what i know dermacrine is simply dhea and sustain alpha is basically transdermal resveraltrol which is an ai on its own

Thoughts??

Comment

• I'm kinda lost after reading this thread. Since when did prohormones become considered natural? Used to look forward to reading in the nattie section, but now I guess I don't know what nattie is anymore. In my book if you're taking anything banned by WADA, you aint nattie. Just my two cents.

Comment

• am i missing something here..... i thought most of the stuff you guys are takin about are on a banned substances list?
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Working...
            X