Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jeff Rodriguez Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u measure out ur bcaas
    "Leg Day Is Business"
    Layne Norton

Comment

• Originally posted by gainmusclefast View Post
      how do u measure out ur bcaas
      Same way I measure my dextrose, creatine, and glutamine: with a teaspoon. One of these:
      http://www.shopfosters.com/store/fil...large/d_15.jpg
      Jeff Rodriguez
      www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• 1tsp = 5g bcaa?
        "Leg Day Is Business"
        Layne Norton

Comment

• Originally posted by jrod View Post
          Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Gainmusclefast, good luck with legs tomorrow. Maybe this will help: (i like this video).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wvXO3-eVO0U
          Man, some of those dudes benching are asking for Commotio Cordis with that bouncing!

Comment

• Originally posted by gainmusclefast View Post
            1tsp = 5g bcaa?
            Yes, same with dextrose, glutamine, creatine.

(actually, the nutrition facts on my dextrose bags say 1.25 teaspoon (4g) = 4g carbs, but i just make my standard 1 teaspoon = 5g carbs)

Originally posted by west View Post
            Man, some of those dudes benching are asking for Commotio Cordis with that bouncing!
            Haha, yeah, they're a bit rough with it.
            Jeff Rodriguez
            www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

As I mentioned, today was leg day! All in all it was a great day. I LOVE LEG DAY. It was one of those days where everything felt great (strong, good feel on sets, etc.), but fuck I felt dizzy and like passing out after a couple of my sets. Getting the mid and post workout shakes down was kind of rough today as I felt like vomiting a bit. Just one of those days. Good, but rough. Here's how it went.

Squats: 6 @ 345; 4 @ 355
              Front Squats: 5 @ 275
              Bulgarian Split Squats: 5 @ 235
              Leg Press (Icarian): 4,4 @ 7x45 + 100lb plate + 25 per side
              Stiff-legged deadlifts: 8 @ 405; 6 @ 415
              Seated Leg Curls: 6, 5.5 @ 190 (stack)

Now its just a matter of getting the rest of my meals down on time and I'll call this a damn good day.
              Thats some impressive training there. Good weight on your sl deads.......I I start losing my grip when I use about 315 for reps, it becomes more of an issue with hands so i dont feel it as much in my hams.........OH well, just need to get a stronger grip.

Whats your weight lookin like now?? still lean?

Comment

• I think we need an off season in the trenches with Jeff Rodriguez!
                NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by flexingtonsteele View Post
                  Thats some impressive training there. Good weight on your sl deads.......I I start losing my grip when I use about 315 for reps, it becomes more of an issue with hands so i dont feel it as much in my hams.........OH well, just need to get a stronger grip.

Whats your weight lookin like now?? still lean?
                  Instead of a description, pictures will answer this better. Here you go, just took these a few minutes ago with a self timer. Weighed 205.
                  Attached Files
                  Jeff Rodriguez
                  www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by crou View Post
                    I think we need an off season in the trenches with Jeff Rodriguez!
                    Yeah, I wish...
                    Jeff Rodriguez
                    www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• dam man ur delts are lookin huge
                      "Leg Day Is Business"
                      Layne Norton

Comment

• now thats a damn impressive offseason BBer
                        MorphogenNutrition.com
                        Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• Damn Jeff, in your off season shots you look like you could step on stage in 1 week!

Comment

• jeff what do you do to get that glute hamstring tie in you

Comment

Instead of a description, pictures will answer this better. Here you go, just took these a few minutes ago with a self timer. Weighed 205.

damn bro, i already commented on these on getbig. But ur looking awesome.

It looks like your goin to have to leave the middleweights and go to light heavies, just lookin too big and lean in the offseason now.

Comment

• Thanks for all the nice words, guys!

Originally posted by clarkkent23 View Post
                                jeff what do you do to get that glute hamstring tie in you
                                Clark, I think that is a combination of developed glutes and hamstrings, and conditioning; probably more so the latter.
                                Jeff Rodriguez
                                www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

Working...
                                X