Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jeff Rodriguez Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Learning View Post
      Yeah, Jeff I include carbs, obivously more favoring PWO lifting sessions (2:1 ratio)...not a big fan of Waix/Dextrose fan...I use white potatoes instead...what do you think??
      As in you eat potatoes for PWO carbs? I'd just prefer to have a liquid meal at that time, but hey, if that's what you like... They're high GI so they're fine; should do the trick.
      Jeff Rodriguez
      www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• Updated for 3 weeks out: http://jrod123.blogspot.com/
        Jeff Rodriguez
        www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jrod View Post
          Updated for 3 weeks out: http://jrod123.blogspot.com/
          Your shape is awesome! So aesthetic!

Comment

• wow man

Comment

• Keep up the good work 17 days bro!!!! Stay Focused!!!!looking good!!!!!
              kiyoshimoody.com
              *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

Comment

• Crazy seperation in the legs! Side chest looks great. Motivates me for my second bought of cardio today!
                http://www.facebook.com/PastorPump , IAFS Master Trainer www.iafscertification.com

Comment

• Nice. You're looking phenomenal/fantastic.

Comment

• Jeff, you are looking awesome brother! Alot fuller and just as ripped as last year! I really like how you "keep it real" as in how you go with the most economical choices for your supplementation and get the most bang for the buck! I've learned alot following this thread. I know you're going to kick some butt at the TU!

Comment

• Wow, at risk of sounding redundant, you look phenomenal!
                      You are going to look super phenomenal on stage! Good luck to you!
                      Hopefully I can get to see you in person in NYC!

Comment

• Uh Oh, we're in for a battle on September 6. I can't wait to see how this show plays out. You're looking ready to go Jeff.
                        NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by jrod View Post
                          Thats a really good deal. Where do you get them?
                          I work at a health club.

Comment

• Jeff, do you ever have wrist pain barbell curling? Whenever I go heavy/low reps on those it always gives me major wrist pain, etc. Just curious if you ever experience the same thing. E-Z bars just aren't the same effectiveness in my case so I don't really like using those.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Natural One View Post
                              Keep up the good work 17 days bro!!!! Stay Focused!!!!looking good!!!!!

Thanks, Kiyoshi, looking good yourself in those last pictures on your blog (really thick); good luck with the last couple days.
                              Jeff Rodriguez
                              www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by crou View Post
                                Uh Oh, we're in for a battle on September 6. I can't wait to see how this show plays out. You're looking ready to go Jeff.
                                Originally posted by winflex View Post
                                Wow, at risk of sounding redundant, you look phenomenal!
                                You are going to look super phenomenal on stage! Good luck to you!
                                Hopefully I can get to see you in person in NYC!
                                Originally posted by mrky03 View Post
                                Jeff, you are looking awesome brother! Alot fuller and just as ripped as last year! I really like how you "keep it real" as in how you go with the most economical choices for your supplementation and get the most bang for the buck! I've learned alot following this thread. I know you're going to kick some butt at the TU!
                                Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
                                Nice. You're looking phenomenal/fantastic.
                                Originally posted by MiamiC View Post
                                Crazy seperation in the legs! Side chest looks great. Motivates me for my second bought of cardio today!
                                Thanks for the nice words, guys, I appreciate it.

Winflex, if you do go to the show, make sure you come up and introduce yourself/say hi.

Mr.KY, again, I'm glad you like the thread. More than anything out of this thread, I enjoy knowing other people benefit from it; so its nice to hear that from you.
                                Jeff Rodriguez
                                www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

Working...
                                X