Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

what are good lifts for a natty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morrow View Post
    deadlifts 315, 10 reps & got 405 3 times i just started deadlifts 3 weeks ago.
    do you think thats a lot for 7 months??
    LOL.

Comment

what a fucken douche

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch View Post
        i train like this

monday arms
        tuesday legs
        wednesday back and traps
        thursday chest
        friday shoulders
        sat and sun cardio and abs
        I would space legs and back/traps further apart. If your training them hard enough you will need more time to recover in between

Comment

update deadlift 465 ..4-5 times squat 405 ..6-8 reps ....bench is at a sticking point was up to 315 for 4 reps but last few weeks its been 1 rep ..ive been working more hours at work than usuall the last few months is probably the reason im off a few reps but over all im slowly moving up
          milk is for babies,men drink beer

Comment

Great bust mini.... If one uses they use, IMO I bigger man would own up to his useage and what he does.

dont get me wrong, I don't tell everyone due to I know a lot of older cops that would not be cool at all wit it. I just tell people who need to know. But never lie to some one that asks. My weight don't fluctuate up and down a lot so it's not notice able when I was on or off.

almost forgot.... 1 more thing, in high school at 18 I benched 290 at 195lbs, natty! 2years before that I couldn't bench 100 lol.
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Good stuff, big gains on your bench early on. Hormone surge?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                I call bullshit.

4PPS on deadlifts after doing them for 3 weeks? No way. Please post a video/pics up and prove us wrong though.
                Umm bro freshman year 2nd time I deaded I did 405. At 190 20% bf. Was benching almost 300 n squating 315 at 15. Started lifting n 3rd grade. Some ppl are naturally strong as chit. Sad you have to call ppl users cuz you cant do wat others can. Smh

Comment

8 or 9 yrs old first time I benchd was with cement plastic weights. A 15 on each side n a 5lb bar. Continually lifting that went up over the years. Only benchd curled n ohp for first 3 or 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X