Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Can a Nattie get as big as a Juicer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a Nattie get as big as a Juicer?

Can a natural bodybuilder ever get as big as someone who takes steroids? For instance, suppose someone started out with the same physique as Arnold Schwarzenegger when he first started lifting, and had the same genetics. Could he develop the same physique as Arnold did, without steroids?

My theory is that he could, it would just take longer. What do you guys think?

No.

Comment

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
      No.
      Can you explain why? Isn't it more of a time factor, it takes longer for a Nattie than it does for a Juicer?

Comment

Identical twins, 1 clean ,1 juiced. Same diets, same workouts.

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonwolf View Post
          Identical twins, 1 clean ,1 juiced. Same diets, same workouts.

No.
          Thanks, Demonwolf!

Comment

Arnolds size....no. In general yes, my old training partner and many others at my gym use and id say besides myself the only guy bigger then me is another natty pro.
            All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Plenty of guys take shit and look like shit.. Gear is only one factor of muscle building... By the time we are all 60 the natty guy will look a lot better casue the juice guy will be dead and we'll be in the gym with our grand kids.

Comment

Lol.....nice Chris, well thats one way of looking at it.
                All I need to do is be me , if you like me great if you don't then move along cause I don't have time for nonsense..... Lil Mama

Comment

Originally posted by chrismac365 View Post
                  Plenty of guys take shit and look like shit.. Gear is only one factor of muscle building... By the time we are all 60 the natty guy will look a lot better casue the juice guy will be dead and we'll be in the gym with our grand kids.
                  I like the way you look at it. One of the reasons I want to be a bodybuilder is for my health.

Comment

thats the whole fucking point of taking the drugs to become bigger and stronger.
                    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by ScarHead View Post
                      thats the whole fucking point of taking the drugs to become bigger and stronger.
                      x2 lol..
                      Originally posted by modredtrenton
                      someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by ScarHead View Post
                        That doesn't make sense, if I want to be healthy and live longer, how will taking drugs that would shorten my lifespan help me? I thought this was the Nattie forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Corona View Post
                          That doesn't make sense, if I want to be healthy and live longer, how will taking drugs that would shorten my lifespan help me? I thought this was the Nattie forum.
                          Being big and strong vs healthy and a long life are two different things. He was replying to your op.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismac365 View Post
                            yeah your right, like arnold remember when he died at 60? such a sad day.............

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Corona View Post
                              A minute ago it was about getting bigger and now its about living longer? lol better go up and live in the mountains and eat nothing but fresh vegetables for the rest of your life if all your bothered about is living forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X