Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Getting ready for the IFPA Pro USA in Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest Coach = Myself Youtube EZBODYBUILDING

Comment

Matt I can say that you looked damn good man, balanced shredded, the guys were NUTS at the show. MOJI has won a few times, Kyoshi won last year, the IFPA show is no joke. I too was out muscled in my class and had better conditioning, but I do know the promoters told me it was a muscle show.

I may never do a show again unless somepone else pays my fees because I already had to put in the hours of work, the money and then dealt with the placing.

If someone were to pay you to do a show would you compete again? I would but then again it would only be my 2nd show.

Kudos to you for taking life seriously and you and your wife were great people. I sorry I had to meet you on such a disappointing day.
      New-Man Nutrition
      Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Newman View Post
        Matt I can say that you looked damn good man, balanced shredded, the guys were NUTS at the show. MOJI has won a few times, Kyoshi won last year, the IFPA show is no joke. I too was out muscled in my class and had better conditioning, but I do know the promoters told me it was a muscle show.

I may never do a show again unless somepone else pays my fees because I already had to put in the hours of work, the money and then dealt with the placing.

If someone were to pay you to do a show would you compete again? I would but then again it would only be my 2nd show.

Kudos to you for taking life seriously and you and your wife were great people. I sorry I had to meet you on such a disappointing day.
        I was fine with my placing, until I found out that 5 out of 7 judges saw the show how I did and the other 2 that put me last, basically tell me (in my mind) that they took one look at me and said I don't belong on the stage. I just have a hard time with the discontinuity. That is not good for any show. Places should be pretty close to each other. I feel like the judges I have had hear on the east coast are all close to each other, but still have there own opinion.

It does cost a lot and financial help would help a ton.. I have never gone out and looked for people to help financially.

Me not competing again, possibly, has more to do with feeling like I have nowhere to go in natural bodybuilding. The lineup at this show was favorable towards me to make a top 5 and any other pro show I have seen results of, I don't think I have a shot.

Thanks Jason for the nice words. It was great meeting you at the show.
        Contest Coach = Myself Youtube EZBODYBUILDING

Comment

Working...
        X