Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

UK Natural - Tim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Natural - Tim

Hey guys/girls,

I'm am regular on these boards, mostly just scouring for useful info and enjoying the photos that are posted.

I'm a keen gym-rat living in the UK (near to Blackpool if any other Brits are reading this)

Just wanted to give a big shout out to all the Naturals on this board, and post a quick shot of myself

Stay Healthy!

Tim

Looking to do a show or anything?
    How long have you been working out?

www.ChampionPhysiques.com
    Contest Coach = Myself Youtube EZBODYBUILDING

Comment

I'll definitely be doing a show in the future, but I'm still at the point where I'm adding size in order to be competitive. Obviously its not a quick process adding mass whilst being natural, but thankfully I'm still seeing regular improvements.

I'm sure everyone thinks this way, but I only want to step onstage when I am confident my physique is good enough to bring home the silverware.

I'm 5ft 11", bodyweight 207lbs, training consistently for the past 6 years. I've got a back ground as a 100m sprinter, and my weight training from that has led me into bodybuilding.

Heres a recent side tricep shot; the lighting in the gym was good for showing some detail:

Last edited by britishbeef; June 24, 2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Those sprinters should always be able to make some decent muscular gains. Good luck!

www.ChampionPhysiques.com
        Contest Coach = Myself Youtube EZBODYBUILDING

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by TCTOPCAT View Post
            Looking good.
            Cheers dude :-) Keep on pumpin'!

Tim

Comment

Working...
            X