Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What if steroid testing was 100% effective in the near future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, it will never be 100% effective, because something will come out and be able to beat it... my personal opinion...
    Instagram: Deak007

Comment

Fingers crossed this happens, bring a lot of the fake natties now out into the light.
      I think the whole industry would be turned on it's head to be honest.
      A new age of steroid acceptance would be upon us as most of the "naturals" now would test positive.

Comment

Originally posted by peachless View Post
        Fingers crossed this happens, bring a lot of the fake natties now out into the light.
        I think the whole industry would be turned on it's head to be honest.
        A new age of steroid acceptance would be upon us as most of the "naturals" now would test positive.

Spot on Peachless, I'd quite like to see a number of so called naturals outed like Rob Riches. But then would it really make any difference? Companies would still use these guys to advertise their products. Joe public is naive as it is anyway to the natural status of these guys would they even know drug testing was on going. I think it would be great though for natural feds, and the olympics, making sure all the athletes are clean. In an ideal world.
        PhD Human Nutrition

Comment

Working...
        X