Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nattie needing cutting diet help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nattie needing cutting diet help

Hi folks,
    looking for some help/ advice ect on my cutting diet that ive been given to try and get leaner as i already have a fair bit of bulk on my frame but having a hard time shifting the fat without losing a lot of muscle (endomorph) problems, im also natural if that helps. Heres my diet at the moment being 245lbs and around 25% to 30% bf at 6ft tall doing half hour cardio 3 to 4x a week after a workout and i train 6 days a week...any advice or alterations is appreciated.

meal 1 - 2 scoops whey or 10 egg whites and 2 TB organic peanut butter

meal 2 - 8oz steak and 1 cup wholegrain rice with tb soy and garlic powder and some green beans or spinach

meal 3 prewo - 2 scoops whey, 2 bcaas tabs, 2 glutamine tabs, 2 zma tabs and 2 cla tabs

meal 4 postw - 2 scoops whey, creatine, 2 bcaa tabs, 1 cla tab and 1 zma tab

meal 5 - 8oz chicken breast and 1 cup wholegrain rice with tb soy and garlic powder and some spinach

meal 6 - 2 scoops whey and 2 tb organic peanut butter or almonds

Hello my fellow Scotty! Clan Gunn here.... Looking at your diet and your routine...hard to imagine you are at 25-30% BF

That meal plan looks a LOT like mine and I'm 176lbs and 9% BF.

I'm stumped! The diet looks solid! Have you tried adding any thermo's?
    Team GAT Rep www.teamgat.com

Comment

ya got more size than the guys in the chem section! Diet looks ok, but cla and bcaa tabs are a total waste of money. BCAA's are great, but gotta use high doses and in powdered form. Otherwise, you'd take 1/3 of the bottle in one shot. Some will say bcaa powder is a waste, but like all things, gotta try and see for yourself. I found them real good, especially when I was natural. I like the approach using the few carbs allowed pre and post training, I'd time them a bit different than you did here, but if it works good for you, keep it that way...

but 10 egg whites is not a substitute to 2 scoops of whey (unless you have 15 gr per scoop)
      zma is best taken at night, why pre workout?
      If hunger becomes an issue, you may want to replace the last meal(shake) with whole eggs and whites.

Comment

Originally posted by ritch View Post
        ya got more size than the guys in the chem section! Diet looks ok, but cla and bcaa tabs are a total waste of money. BCAA's are great, but gotta use high doses and in powdered form. Otherwise, you'd take 1/3 of the bottle in one shot. Some will say bcaa powder is a waste, but like all things, gotta try and see for yourself. I found them real good, especially when I was natural. I like the approach using the few carbs allowed pre and post training, I'd time them a bit different than you did here, but if it works good for you, keep it that way...

but 10 egg whites is not a substitute to 2 scoops of whey (unless you have 15 gr per scoop)
        zma is best taken at night, why pre workout?
        If hunger becomes an issue, you may want to replace the last meal(shake) with whole eggs and whites.
        I was going to say the same thing about the ZMA.... I drink BCAA's throughout the day also.
        Team GAT Rep www.teamgat.com

Comment

Working...
        X