Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Good hardeners and Diuretics for competing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good hardeners and Diuretics for competing

I'm competing in 4 weeks, I'm just curious about what kind of diuretics or hardeners are available for natural competitors. I'm curious if taking arimidex, would be ok to take? Would it mess up my natural production after the fact when I stop? I'm wanting to do something to give me a little harder look onstage...

This is the natty section....
    "hardeners" and diuretics don't get used in here....

come on man, your wasting time, I told you what to do already.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by PeterRusted84 View Post
      I'm competing in 4 weeks, I'm just curious about what kind of diuretics or hardeners are available for natural competitors. I'm curious if taking arimidex, would be ok to take? Would it mess up my natural production after the fact when I stop? I'm wanting to do something to give me a little harder look onstage...
      Haha! You put your real name on the forum and then ask how to cheat in a contest. Smooth, man. Real fucking smooth.
      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Try a gram of tren ace along with winstrol and GH. Hell, snort some blow too while your at it.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterRusted84 View Post
          Arimidex is a drug and a banned substance, you can't take it as a natural. Natural competitors who use drugs are fucking disgusting... Look into dandelion

Comment

Hilarious.
            NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

Working...
            X